Daniel is a Singer, Pianist, Bandleader and Entertainer. Extremely flexible and accommodating, Daniel is happy to perform many different styles (inc Rat Pack, Soul, Swing, Rock, Jazz, Blues, Pop, Piano-Bar, Classical, Latin) and take special requests. Daniel has, throughout his career performed at over 400 private events, 200 venues/restaurants/hotels, 6 cruise ships, in over 100 different cities and at over a dozen festivals of jazz, blues and folk. With a background in languages and various stints abroad, Daniel is able to sing in French, Spanish, Russian, Hebrew, German, Italian, Portuguese and of course his native English.
Currently Daniel performs Dinner Jazz and Accompanies Opera singers at The Ivy Restaurants in London and performs as Singer/Pianist Piano Bar Entertainer at The Piano Works Soho, Bar 48 and other venues in London and the South East.
Cat Knightley• May 18, 2019
Daniel played piano and sang at my birthday party. The idea was that he would lead a singalong for the guests. He did this with aplomb and everyone had a fantastic time. We found Daniel easy to deal with in the run up to the event - he responded quickly and politely and he was very relaxed about the play list. Thank you Daniel - you made my party memorable for us all.
Lewis Rose• March 3, 2017
Daniel is a fantastic entertainer whose voice and repertoire is simply astonishing. Thank you Poptop for providing a straight forward service. Lewis
d• Feb. 16, 2017
Daniel is an absolutely amazing singer and was really generous with his time. He made the event very special for my parents, singing my fathers favourite Sinatra song. Can't thank him or recommend him highly enough.
Michelle Fletcher• Dec. 22, 2017
We booked Daniel for our annual Christmas party. His performance and engagement with our guests was above our expectations. He was truly amazing!!!! Taking requests from Sammy Davis to The Smiths. All of this was delivered with great humour. Would recommend him for any function, he made ours truly memorable. Can't wait to have him back for our summer party!!!!!!!
Susan Blackman• March 2, 2017
Daniel was a real gent, highly professional and an all-round entertainer and singer like Ive not seen or heard in a very long time. He took so many requests both on piano and with tracks and got everyone dancing. Thanks again and maybe see you next year xx
Hayley• Jan. 14, 2017
"""Booked for my mum and dads 50th wedding anniversary and he truly made the night super professional and a lovely guy. He played all night with only a short break He did Elvis Rat Pack Stevie Wonder and more couldn't recommend him more strongly. Thank you"""
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Birthdays, Engagements, Seasonal Events, Club Events, Tributes (Elvis / Elton / Queen / Buckley / Doors / Beatles)
- Who are your previous clients?London Music Venues – Caffé Concerto (Irving Street), Century Club, Charlotte Street Blues, Chez Nico at the Grosvenor, Chez Solange (Cranbourn Street), Colony Club, Crazy Bear, Embassy Club (Mayfair), Embassy Rooms (Tottenham Court Road), Escape Bar, Gerry’s Club, Groucho Club, Heights Restaurant (St. Georges Hotel), Hilton Hotel, Hippodrome Casino, Hotel Intercontinental, House of St. Barnabas, ICA, Jewel, Joe Allen, Kettners, Ku Bar, L’Odéon, Lucky Pig, LVPO, Madame JoJos, Manbar, Met Bar, Mezzo (Floridita), No. 5 Cavendish Square, Phoenix Theatre Club, Pitcher & Piano, Playboy Club, Punk, The Green Room, The Ivy Restaurant, The Marquee Cafe, The Milk Bar, The Spot, Too 2 Much (Raymond Revue Bar/The Box), Union Club, Veeraswamy (Regent Street), Vendome, Quo Vadis Club, RAC Club, Ronnie Scotts, Rouge, Sartoria, Scotch of St James, Shadow Lounge, Sin (Charing Cross Road), Soho House, Soho Soho, Soho Theatre, Tatty Bogles, 12 Bar Club, 23 Romilly Street, 33 Portland Place, Adam Street, Alley Cat, Arts Club (Frith Street), Bar Du Marché, Berners Park Plaza (now The Edition Hotel), Blacks Club, Bloomsbury Ballroom, Bourne & Hollingsworth, Browns (St. Martins Lane), Café De Paris, Café Royal, Teatro, Terrace Restaurant at the Meridien, The 100 Club, The Beaufort Bar (at The Savoy), The Club at The Ivy, The Cockney Club (Tottenham Court Road), The Edge, The Endurance on Berwick Street,The French House, The Green Carnation (Sanctuary), Waldorf-Astoria (Strand), Zedel Private Event Venues in the South East: The Red Lion, Whittlesford Bridge, Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate, Ealing Town Hall, Walton Hall and Garden, Inner Temple, Broxmouth Park, The Grove, The Petersham, Old Thorns Manor Hotel, Golf & Country Estate, Moorland Garden Hotel, Buckinghamshire Golf Club, Oakley Hall Hotel, The Berkeley, Connaught, St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, Highgate House, One Birdcage Walk, Buckland Hall, Royal York Hotel, St Johns Hotel, Sedgebrook Hall, Oxford Thames Four Pillars, Staverton Park, Leez Priory, Gosfield Hall, Cowley Manor, Armathwaite Hall Country House Hotel and Spa, The Oxfordshire Golf Hotel & Spa, The White Swan Inn, London Marriott Maida Vale, Worsley Park, London Marriott Grosvenor Square, Huntingdon Marriott Hotel, Hilton London Docklands Riverside, The Old Vicarage Bouti
- How long do you play for?Anything from a one-song serenade to 3 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I have 4 different types of PA and lighting to suit small to large events.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, yearly PAT tests and member of MU means I have PLI insurance
- How much space do you require?Can perform in a very small space, but generally a 12 foot wide area for 2 speakers would sound and look good
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If there is enough notice (ie. minimum 2 weeks) then yes, it shouldnt be a problem.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It is standard to do 2 sets of 45 minutes with 30-60m break in between, but it depends on the requirement at your event.
Daniel performs many styles - notably Swing / Jazz / Soul / Motown / Rock / Pop / Funk / 80s. The list is too long to put here in its entirety, but a selection would include
Cuando / Lady is a Tramp / Superstition / Let there be love / Sway / Fly me to the Moon / Lets Dance / I feel good / Meglio Stasera / Jailhouse Rock / Crazy Little Thing Called Love / Billie Jean / Come fly with me / Everything / Burning Love / Sex is on Fire / Mustang Sally / I feel good / La Bamba / New York / Witchcraft / Uptown Funk etc.
Favourite Artists include:
Frank Sinatra / Elvis Presley / Stevie Wonder / Bowie / Otis Redding / Marvin Gaye / Amy Winehouse / Michael Buble / Andrea Bocceli / Edith Piaf / Smiths / Spandau Ballet / George Michael / Coldplay / Police / A-HA / Doors / Beatles