Chris Fletcher Guitarist/Vocalist With DJ Disco
'Chris Fletcher is a Solo Guitarist/Vocalist performing 50's to recent chart toppers with a few guilty pleasures.
Playing songs from The Beatles and Simon & Garfunkel to George Ezra and James Bay and everything in between.
Chris has the experience and ability to perform anything from a laid back acoustic set to an upbeat party set depending on your requirements.
Chris can also provide a Disco DJ service with Lighting if required
Also available as a Duo/Trio with Bass Guitarist/Vocalist and Cajon/Percussionist for larger events’
Option 1 (Daytime)
2 x 45 minute background acoustic guitar/vocal sets, easy listening option ideal for weddings, reception drinks, garden parties and corporate events
Option 2 (Evening)
2 x 45 minute lively acoustic guitar/vocal sets of upbeat songs to get the party rocking and get your guests on the dance floor, a great option for wedding receptions, birthday parties and private events
Option 3 (Evening with Disco)
2 x 45 minute lively acoustic guitar/vocal sets of upbeat songs and provide disco with lighting between 7pm - midnight
Option 4 (Evening with Disco & Venue Uplighting)
2 x 45 minute lively acoustic guitar/vocal sets of upbeat songs and provide disco with lighting & supply venue uplighting
Barbara Bemrose• Nov. 9, 2019
Lovely bloke, great musician, perfect choice of music for the event. Excellent
Danièle Wiseman• Sept. 15, 2018
Chris arrived on time and set up with no fuss. He was great, completely inobtrusive and easy to talk to. He looked through some CD’s we had to get a feel for what we liked and did play lots of favourites. He also played a more laid back first set as we had older family members talking then revved it up a bit so people could dance and sing later just as we requested. And yes, he can sing! Great voice. Made the evening.
Mark Astley• Jan. 14, 2019
Just got to say a very big thankyou for making the night fantastic, great musician & a great guy if this does go on you review page then all I can say to anybody searching for a brilliantly talented entertainer is ""search no more""
Sarah Ellis• Jan. 5, 2019
Myself and Matt just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you for playing at our wedding on Saturday. You were fantastic, and EVERYONE loved the playlist, you MADE the evening do for us on the day
thanks again, we will be recommending you to everyone and look forward to seeing you play in chester again.
Love, Sarah and Matt"
Chloe & Rob Simons• Dec. 18, 2018
Just wanted to a say a massive thank you for providing the entertainment for our wedding,
Our guests loved your music and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you!
Chloe & Rob"
Jennifer Hunt• Nov. 23, 2018
I just wanted to say thank you so much for singing/DJ-ing at Neil’s party. You were absolutely fantastic and everyone that we have spoken to since commented on “how great the singer was”! We went to a party the other night with a lot of the same people and they kept saying that the entertainment wasn’t a patch on the previous week
Services From Chris Fletcher Guitar/Vocalist
Chris Fletcher Guitar Vocalist - 2 x 45 Minutes
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private functions, birthday parties, corporate events, Christenings, bars and restaurants
- Who are your previous clients?Rowton Hall Hotel, Chester Hard Days Night Hotel, Liverpool Hilton Doubletree, Chester Chester Grosvenor Hotel The Trafford Centre, Manchester The Oast House, Manchester The Botanist, Media City Mottram Hall, Cheshire
- How long do you play for?2x45 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, 1200watt high quality equipment Mackie/ Behringer/Alto/Sennheiser PA system
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes all equipment is PAT tested and public liability insurance up to £10 million Certificates can be emailed upon request
- How much space do you require?4 m x 2 m but can fit in smaller space if required
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you have a request that isn’t in Chris’s set list Chris will be happy to discuss this during the booking process
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15-30 minute break in between sets
- What style of music do you offer?Everybody’s favourite pop/rock classics from 50’s to present day to suit all ages Singer/Acoustic Guitarist
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, depending on song choice
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes as long as waterproof gazebo or shelter is provided
George Ezra - Shotgun
The Killers - Mr Brightside
Walk the moon - Shut up and dance with me
Kings of Leon - Sex on fire
James Bay - Hold back the river
Oasis - Don’t look back in anger
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet home Alabama
Jake Bugg - Lightning bolt
Paul Simon - You can call me Al
The Proclaimers - Five hundred miles
And many more...