Photo Booths Only £239 for 2 Hours or £329 for 3 Hours. --- What’s Included?
• Unlimited visits to the Booth/ Unlimited 6x4 Prints
• Multiple Prints for group photos
• A choice of Print Layouts
• A Choice of Filters for all Photos
• Customised Prints with your name, event date, company logo, etc
• Huge Prop boxes (hats, wigs, glasses, inflatables etc) 6ft tables included.
• Easy to use touch screen interface
• LED Up-lighting around the Booth to match the colour of your event.
• Choose almost any Background with Green Screen, or just have white.
• USB Stick with all of your images at the end of the event
• Delivery, Set up & Dismantle (Usually 1 & 1/2 hour setup and 50 minute pack down)
• Trained Photo Booth Attendants
DISCO HIRE: Your DJs, a top of the range speaker setup including (bass bin) subwoofers, a large professional programmed DMX lighting setup with moving heads, laser shows, uplighting, beam lights and a various selection of other lighting effects.
Charles Smyth-Osbourne• 12 Jan 2019
Full marks. The equipment was set up efficiently and worked perfectly for the event.
Shane Normoyle• 23 Feb 2019
I found the service very useful in finding vendors for what I wanted. I thought the response time was quick and timely with also being very informative. I was able to navigate quotes easily and booking was simple and straight forward which was very helpful as I was on a short time frame. I was also very happy with the vendor provided and they did a great job at the event. I would definitley use Pop Top and AVS events again.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, we do have DBS checks.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?£10 million PLI is covered for all our events and services.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes we do! An online file system will allow you to access all your event images at a click of a button.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, we would never let a client down. We will always provide.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We work with a team of in-house professionals. We rarely subcontract events as our reliable, trusted and fully trained team can cover most of our needs.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We supply all events with a USB of all the photos. We also provide an upload link with all the photos on.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Usually the same day! Can sometimes be 1-3 working days.
- What kind of technology do you use?Our Photo Booths - High-End Canon DSLR Camera, Dye Sub Printer (7 Seconds per print), HD Touch Screen Monitors, Quality Photography Lighting, T3 Photo Booth Frames Discos - QSC, RCF, EAW & EV Speakers/ Lighting by Martin, Chauvet, ADJ and ProLight/ Controllers by Pioneer and run together with MacBook Pros. We are constantly updating our stock to keep on top of all the best equipment that will provide you with the elite event you require.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Of course we do! We have full PLI of £10m and all our electrical equipment is PAT tested regularly.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have an extensive stock of premium equipment available to hire at budget prices.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, Absolutely.
Mobile Cinema Hire
Mobile Gaming Station