Ana’s infinitely versatile voice carries songs spectacularly and she is an accomplished singer in all genres from soul to disco, jazz to Motown to current pop.
Her immaculate presentation and high level of professionalism means she is the preferred choice for those seeking quality and experience.
Ana’s great glamour lends class to any event and gives her shows the edge. Having worked extensively in the UK and abroad at the highest level Ana brings valuable experience to every client and every event.
She can perform as a solo artist or within a duo or three piece.
Jane Taylor• Aug. 31, 2017
"‘You made our wedding very special’
Deborah and Paul Lefort• Dec. 31, 2016
‘Such Talent, Such Class, Such Beauty! A perfect blend of songs for our NYE event, thank you Ana.’
Mark Philpott• Feb. 16, 2017
Ana has performed for many of our guests for a number of years, whether it be in a corporate or private party she has always over delivered on the brief. Whatever the reason for the party she has always wowed my guests, her ‘Jazz sets’ that she has performed have been brilliant and has always created just the right atmosphere and tone to our parties with her range and selection of songs being exceptional. We have also partied hard to her ‘ dance sets’ which I still believe in many instances you cannot tell her covers of dance tracks are not recordings of the original artists. Her ability to source other musicians when the event needs ‘scaling up’ is also impressive and leads to a seriously quality entertaining event. I hope I have the pleasure of booking Ana for many more parties into the future and I would thoroughly recommend her and her team. Fantastic!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Golf Clubs, Weddings, Corporate Events, Hotels and Restaurants. I also peroform for quite a few private houses.
- How long do you play for?Either 2 x 1 hour sets or 3 x 40 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes PA and lIghting Included
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I normally would take 2 x 20 minute breaks if i'm doing three sets, but it depends on the timeings of the event.
Chilled Set: A subtle mix of Jazz standards and mellow Soulful songs from Ella Fitzgerald to Adele.
Party Set: A dynamic show to get any party in full swing. From Motown to 70's Disco to current Chart hits, this show is guaranteed to get everyone on the dance floor, no matter what age, shape or size!