Hire Fish and Chip Van in London
Browse Fish and Chip Vans
Recent review: Highly recommend. Food and service was fabulous. Very friendly staff who accommodated our every request. Would definitely use them again. Kind regards Simon
About: Love Candy Floss established 2005 provides Event Catering and Entertainment to corporate and private events nationwide. With a wide range of Vintage Street Food Vans, Dessert Carts, Circus Entertainers, Magicians, Caricaturists, Stilt Walkers and much more we have everything you need for your event
About: We offer fantastic home made pies and British comfort food for all events, we also have a private area to hire at our restaurant in Forest Gate, East London. The restaurant and brand has a trendy vibe to it with alot of exposed pallets and brickwork, reclaimed tables etc.
Recent review: Arrived promptly to set up. Served 90 people in 1 3/4 hours. Supplied all disposables, condiments. Menu selection excellent. Cleared up completely afterwards. Two really nice brothers who run the business. All golfers said how excellent the service, quality & value for money was. It was a shame that
About: Our philosophy is simple ; Great food and outstanding service. This applies whether you are having a Burger or a Chinese meal. As mobile food caterers, we specialise in making your event, corporate function, show, fayre, festival, ball, fete, carnival, wedding or party a success. Our approach is
About: Run by James and Lucy Belton, continuing the family’s 30+ years tradition of providing quality English seafood food to the locale. You will be welcomed to your dining experience with us in simple, homely English style. Centred in the heart of Camden Stables, Seawise brings you the best of English s
Recent review: After taking a gamble and choosing a company to supply our birthday party food without any prior knowledge we were absolutely delighted with the service and quality of food that we received. They turned up on time, cooked all the food fresh to order and provided a very prompt efficient service. Woul
Recent review: Really good food, excellent service throughout and very helpful in meeting our needs. Would happily recommend David and ole catering to anyone wanting a Spanish themed party.
Recent review: I would DEFINITELY recommend Cook n Go! The food was lovely and fresh and every single guest loved it. I had so many compliments and one guest even booked them up for a future event on the spot. Thank you so much!
Recent review: Flo’s Fryer were absolutely fabulous - the service was perfect and the food was fresh, hot and delicious. They made our event really memorable
Recent review: After a shaky start finally food was delivered and they ended up cooking for us . Done a great job everyone enjoyed what they cooked and there was plenty. Would recommend this company very satisfied. Rebecca was great thank you
About: Howe & Co have been delighting and serving people with Fish & Chips since 1930. Serving regular rounds but also providing catering services for all types of events. From private parties to large scale public events Howe & Co 66 Frankly Fish & Chips is your fist choice provider when you are looking
Recent review: The best burgers ever The communication with james has been incredibly, anything you needed he was more than happy to help. The guys turned up early to set up 8:30 on the dot they was ready to start serving. Every single one of my guest at my wedding has been and still are raving about these guys
About: At Cods & Rockers we serve mouth watering traditional fish and chips, and provide a range of bespoke catering services for just about any sort of event from festivals and corporate days to weddings and parties. You’ll simply love our food, expertly cooked fresh fish an d chips which your guests wil
Recent review: The service Stephen supplies to us was above and beyond we was very impressed and will book again , very professional and the food was somthing else , I would highly recommend to anyone 10/10 service Thanks again
Recent review: Can't Thank you enough for the amazing cake. It looked fantastic. Such a professional finish and it tasted amazing. 10 out of 10. Made my Mums Birthday.
About: Mobile Event Catering is our speciality at Farr’s; we have operated our own units all over the country and can arrange for all types of catering for your event. Whether it’s an individual catering unit you’re looking for or a complete themed catering village, we can arrange it all, including all am
Recent review: Fergus Gray were brilliant. Great, tasty food, that is flexible for all allergy and vegetarian options as well. Our business park corporate event was very popular and they handled the rush extremely well. Very professional and would highly recommend.
About: Sam's Mobile Catering has been established for 9 years, starting in a very small way as a part time venture it has now developed into a full time, growing business with a reputation for excellent food and service. I now have a new, smart trailer with very efficient equipment and can cater for small
Recent review: Ryan and his wife were lovely people, turned up n time and did everything they said they would. The food looked great and went down brilliantly with our festival goers. We would definitely book them again. Thanks for giving our back garden festival a little extra pizzazz.
Local Results for Fish and Chip Van
How to choose Fish and Chip Van in London for your event
While there are a thousand ways to do the food at a wedding - fromFish And Chip Van London, from London banquet to a formal five-course dinner - great food means happy guests and an even more memorable day. So it's important to get it right.
So, we have compiled a top ten tips list to get you on the right track with choosing your wedding Fish And Chip Van London caterer, to creating your wedding menu, and to making your wedding reception Fish And Chip Van London the best your guests can remember!
1) Budget: there are a huge number of companies specialising in wedding catering in the London- so make sure you start with the right one! Finalise your budget first (that will determine which level of wedding caterer you can afford), then do lots of research - ask friends for recommendations, search the Internet, and get reading your local press and wedding magazines too.
2) Theming: Theming is an integral part of wedding receptions. Once you have decided on a caterer - spend some time thinking about theming your wedding reception - that will dictate the kind of wedding food you want to offer your guests. Are you looking for an urban city affair with a modern, minimalist reception (how about sushi in this case?). Or will it be a rustic, seaside affair (think about local fish and seafood).
3) Wedding Menu: If you have your theme and budget sorted, then, of course, it's the wedding menu next. You need to be clear on what you would like your guests to experience - do you want to offer canapés for instance? And of course think about what actual dishes they might like to eat - chicken is always a popular wedding choice as you can be sure that most guests will like it! Remember your wedding menu doesn't HAVE to be lavish to be good - even pie and mash can be jawdroppingly special when done to perfection!
4) Vegetarians: Always remember to think about the vegetarians or food allergy sufferers amongst your guests. Certain religions too can only eat certain things - make sure you bear all this in mind at your wedding menu planning stage. And your caterer should be able to help you with options too.
5) Wedding Cake: What's next? The cake - of course! You can ask your caterer to provide your wedding cake for you, although many people now treat this part of the day as a separate entity and use other suppliers. There are hundreds of cake designers available who specialize in wonderful wedding cake marvels.
6) Timing: This side of things is crucial to your wedding caterer too. Make sure you give some thought to the timing of the food parts of the day - will you want a canapé reception for one hour? Or more? Speeches before dinner? Or afterwards?
7) Original ideas: Adding unusual bits and pieces to your wedding reception catering make a difference and don't have to be expensive. How about an ice cream van for dessert? Or bacon sandwiches at midnight? Foody favors can be lovely touches too - initialed chocolates or his and her gingerbread men for example.
8) Wedding Style: Your caterer will also be responsible for much of the wedding style too. They will be in charge of the table design and overall look and feel of the catering. China, glass, cutlery and table linen all come under the wedding caterers remit. Make sure you get to see samples of what they propose, or that you have a good idea of what you want instead!
9) Contact: Make sure you keep in contact with your caterer in the run-up to the wedding - whilst they shouldn't be bothering you with all the minute details, you can, of course, keep them up to date with any guest number changes, specific food requirements, or anything else to do with the food that you may be worrying about - they are meant to be lightening your load after all.
10) Enjoy: Finally - make sure you sit back and enjoy the day. That's the whole point of using a good wedding caterer after all - it gives you more time to relax and let someone else do the worrying!