Hire Fish and Chip Van in London
Browse Fish and Chip Vans
Recent review: just had the pleasure of using Harrys mobile fish and chips for my private function this Saturday and would like to comment how absolutely brilliant both the food and service we received. would recommend Harrys Fish and Chips to everyone. a very satisfied customer Mr P Halstead
Recent review: We had our sons communion on Saturday and hashtag fish catered for 150 people. The food was amazing and the service was brilliant. I would highly recommend Szymon, all the guests were delighted with the food.
Recent review: "We were extremely happy with Paddy's service. Food was great and he was really friendly and offered a professional service. We would 100% use him again."
About: Our philosophy is simple ; Great food and outstanding service. This applies whether you are having a Burger or a Chinese meal. As mobile food caterers, we specialise in making your event, corporate function, show, fayre, festival, ball, fete, carnival, wedding or party a success. Our approach is
About: Love Candy Floss established 2005 provides Event Catering and Entertainment to corporate and private events nationwide. With a wide range of Vintage Street Food Vans, Dessert Carts, Circus Entertainers, Magicians, Caricaturists, Stilt Walkers and much more we have everything you need for your event
About: We offer fantastic home made pies and British comfort food for all events, we also have a private area to hire at our restaurant in Forest Gate, East London. The restaurant and brand has a trendy vibe to it with alot of exposed pallets and brickwork, reclaimed tables etc.
About: Run by James and Lucy Belton, continuing the family’s 30+ years tradition of providing quality English seafood food to the locale. You will be welcomed to your dining experience with us in simple, homely English style. Centred in the heart of Camden Stables, Seawise brings you the best of English s
Recent review: Everyone was very pleased with the food, beautifully fresh and delicious! Highly recommend Akkil and the Frying Squad, I would certainly use them again.
Recent review: "100% recommended. I could not ask for a better person. Crepes were amazing, and his service is over the top. He arrived with plenty of time, set everything up as quickly as he even helped us with the rest. Had a smile the whole party and gave much more than we expected to. I will definitely hire h
Recent review: I would DEFINITELY recommend Cook n Go! The food was lovely and fresh and every single guest loved it. I had so many compliments and one guest even booked them up for a future event on the spot. Thank you so much!
Recent review: Flo’s Fryer were absolutely fabulous - the service was perfect and the food was fresh, hot and delicious. They made our event really memorable
Recent review: "Hi D'Lights Event Catering We just wanted to say a massive thank you for the canapes you served us. They looked and tasted great with so many compliments from friends and family. We will definitely be recommending your company to friends and family."
About: The EMR team is on a mission to deliver the best service . We're available for all types of catering; from weddings and birthdays to corporate events. We use high quality, fresh ingredients, delicious flavour combinations and a love of comfort food to bring people together. We simply turn up (with a
About: Fine Street is a street food collective with experienced resident and guest Chefs. Our Chefs work by appointment and give their full focus to every event regardless of size and style. Every event supported by our team is personal and customised. We never copy another chefs idea, though we are always
About: We can set up bars in either a village hall, marquee, fields or gardens for any type of event, function or occassion regardless of size. We can provide bars for weddings, birthdays, steam fairs, music festivals or any other type of event. If a free standing bar is required then we have a choice of
Recent review: "Passionate and professional, an amazing team providing amazing food Great food · Creative cuisine · Friendly staff · Excellent service"
About: At Cods & Rockers we serve mouth watering traditional fish and chips, and provide a range of bespoke catering services for just about any sort of event from festivals and corporate days to weddings and parties. You’ll simply love our food, expertly cooked fresh fish an d chips which your guests wil
Recent review: "Fantastic customer service and food! We booked at short notice and Stephen was fantastic from the first email. The food was amazing and well worth the money, everyone loved the salads that accomapined the hog roast. There was loads of food. The whole service was extremly proffensional, even though
Recent review: Can't Thank you enough for the amazing cake. It looked fantastic. Such a professional finish and it tasted amazing. 10 out of 10. Made my Mums Birthday.
About: The company grew quickly diversifying into all areas of mobile event catering and now provides its services to a number of London borough councils including Westminster and Kensington & Chelsea.
Local Results for Fish and Chip Van
How to choose Fish and Chip Van in London for your event
While there are a thousand ways to do the food at a wedding - fromFish And Chip Van London, from London banquet to a formal five-course dinner - great food means happy guests and an even more memorable day. So it's important to get it right.
So, we have compiled a top ten tips list to get you on the right track with choosing your wedding Fish And Chip Van London caterer, to creating your wedding menu, and to making your wedding reception Fish And Chip Van London the best your guests can remember!
1) Budget: there are a huge number of companies specialising in wedding catering in the London- so make sure you start with the right one! Finalise your budget first (that will determine which level of wedding caterer you can afford), then do lots of research - ask friends for recommendations, search the Internet, and get reading your local press and wedding magazines too.
2) Theming: Theming is an integral part of wedding receptions. Once you have decided on a caterer - spend some time thinking about theming your wedding reception - that will dictate the kind of wedding food you want to offer your guests. Are you looking for an urban city affair with a modern, minimalist reception (how about sushi in this case?). Or will it be a rustic, seaside affair (think about local fish and seafood).
3) Wedding Menu: If you have your theme and budget sorted, then, of course, it's the wedding menu next. You need to be clear on what you would like your guests to experience - do you want to offer canapés for instance? And of course think about what actual dishes they might like to eat - chicken is always a popular wedding choice as you can be sure that most guests will like it! Remember your wedding menu doesn't HAVE to be lavish to be good - even pie and mash can be jawdroppingly special when done to perfection!
4) Vegetarians: Always remember to think about the vegetarians or food allergy sufferers amongst your guests. Certain religions too can only eat certain things - make sure you bear all this in mind at your wedding menu planning stage. And your caterer should be able to help you with options too.
5) Wedding Cake: What's next? The cake - of course! You can ask your caterer to provide your wedding cake for you, although many people now treat this part of the day as a separate entity and use other suppliers. There are hundreds of cake designers available who specialize in wonderful wedding cake marvels.
6) Timing: This side of things is crucial to your wedding caterer too. Make sure you give some thought to the timing of the food parts of the day - will you want a canapé reception for one hour? Or more? Speeches before dinner? Or afterwards?
7) Original ideas: Adding unusual bits and pieces to your wedding reception catering make a difference and don't have to be expensive. How about an ice cream van for dessert? Or bacon sandwiches at midnight? Foody favors can be lovely touches too - initialed chocolates or his and her gingerbread men for example.
8) Wedding Style: Your caterer will also be responsible for much of the wedding style too. They will be in charge of the table design and overall look and feel of the catering. China, glass, cutlery and table linen all come under the wedding caterers remit. Make sure you get to see samples of what they propose, or that you have a good idea of what you want instead!
9) Contact: Make sure you keep in contact with your caterer in the run-up to the wedding - whilst they shouldn't be bothering you with all the minute details, you can, of course, keep them up to date with any guest number changes, specific food requirements, or anything else to do with the food that you may be worrying about - they are meant to be lightening your load after all.
10) Enjoy: Finally - make sure you sit back and enjoy the day. That's the whole point of using a good wedding caterer after all - it gives you more time to relax and let someone else do the worrying!