Request free quotes now and our manager will help you to find the best supplier for your event.
Are you looking for a Fish and Chip Van in London, Greater London? Our catalogue includes 12 companies available for hire in London.
Poptop makes event planning safe, quick and easy. Our services are free for event planners and we provide direct communication with suppliers.
1. Choose a list of suppliers that match your criteria
2. Describe your event and receive free, no obligation quotes
3. Compare quotes and confirm booking via Poptop to receive money back guarantee
4. Enjoy your event!
About: Love Candy Floss established 2005 provides Event Catering and Entertainment to corporate and private events nationwide. With a wide range of Vintage Street Food Vans, Dessert Carts, Circus Entertainers, Magicians, Caricaturists, Stilt Walkers and much more we have everything you need for your ev......
Available in London . Based in Greater London
About: We offer fantastic home made pies and British comfort food for all events, we also have a private area to hire at our restaurant in Forest Gate, East London. The restaurant and brand has a trendy vibe to it with alot of exposed pallets and brickwork, reclaimed tables etc....
Available in London from £200
About: Our philosophy is simple ; Great food and outstanding service. This applies whether you are having a Burger or a Chinese meal. As mobile food caterers, we specialise in making your event, corporate function, show, fayre, festival, ball, fete, carnival, wedding or party a success. Our approach ......
Available in London . Based in Greater London
Recent review: Huge thanks to you and team for doing such a brilliant job at my party last night. David and team guys were all so on it, had a lovely friendly manner and presented the food so beautifully !
Available in London from £10. Based in High Wycombe
Recent review: Fabulous fish & chips, freshly cooked. Our party guests thought it a great treat. Service was excellent and very easy to organise. We will definitely book the Frying Squad for a party again
Available in London . Based in Aylesbury
Recent review: I would DEFINITELY recommend Cook n Go! The food was lovely and fresh and every single guest loved it. I had so many compliments and one guest even booked them up for a future event on the spot. Thank you so much!
Available in London from £500. Based in Chelmsford
Recent review: D'Lights Event Catering was excellent from the time we made our enquiry to clearing down at out party. Very passionate about what they do are there standards are impeccable. Very good company and would highly recommend D'Lights Event Catering if you are looking for an high end caterer.
Available in London from ££25 per person. Based in Chelmsford
About: Howe & Co have been delighting and serving people with Fish & Chips since 1930. Serving regular rounds but also providing catering services for all types of events. From private parties to large scale public events Howe & Co 66 Frankly Fish & Chips is your fist choice provider when you are look......
Available in London . Based in Buckinghamshire
Recent review: After making lots of enquiries to other cake companies for our Wedding and even considering options from high street supermarket chains I know we made the right choice by using this great company. This is a friendly and professional service, competitive pricing and the cake looked exactly like the o
Available in London from £60. Based in Berkshire
About: Caterers Etc offers catering services for private and corporate events across the UK. We are based in Halstead but offer birthday, christening and funeral catering services to London, Bristol, Newcastle upon Tyne, Edinburgh, Cardiff and other areas across the UK. From wedding catering for your......
Available in London from £100. Based in Colchester
Recent review: Fergus Gray catered for our Engagement Party. They were absolutely amazing. The pizzas were delicious and the arrangements seamless. I would definitely recommend. I'm already organising my next event and hope they can come back and cater for us. Everybody loved their food and the service.
Available in London from £400. Based in Winchester
About: Sam's Mobile Catering has been established for 9 years, starting in a very small way as a part time venture it has now developed into a full time, growing business with a reputation for excellent food and service. I now have a new, smart trailer with very efficient equipment and can cater for sma......
Available in London . Based in Hampshire
Recent review: Ryan and his wife were lovely people, turned up n time and did everything they said they would. The food looked great and went down brilliantly with our festival goers. We would definitely book them again. Thanks for giving our back garden festival a little extra pizzazz.
Available in London from £from £300. Based in Birmingham
About: We at The Food Van believe that delighting customers with our food is the most rewarding part of what we do, with customers at the forefront of our business we will ensure that you can enjoy a professional, hassle free friendly catering service for your event no matter how many people are there. ......
Available in London . Based in Spalding
About: High quality mobile kitchen available for all events. We offer a wide range of food choices from breakfasts, burgers to steaks and basically whatever you require. All staff have Food Safety Qualifications and are also First Aid trained....
Available in London from £3. Based in Norfolk
Recent review: Cannot express our thanks strongly enough. Food was amazing; service well organised. We had a Mexican theme [arty night for my 50th and had catering for up to 85 guests. Scott was brilliant and can't recommend highly enough, Cheers guys
Available in London from £300. Based in Manchester
About: Award winning Caterers, Thistle provide a full range of catering services for various functions, from fine dining dinner parties in Castles, to village hall and private home garden parties, We cater for business lunches, corporate events, birthday parties, funeral teas, canapé receptions, BBQ'......
Available in London from £50. Based in Aberdeen
We would like a van for approximately for 100 wedding guests but we would like the guests to pay for the food. We would prefer fish and chips but are open to options Thank you
Hi people! We are having around 70 people for our wedding on November, 20. This will be evening food served at 9 pm ot around like that. The wedding is a garden festival style event. Kind regards,
Good Morning, I hope all is well with you. I'm getting married on the 22nd October this year. I would love to find out more about what you can offer us, as we're desperate for a food van to provide our catering for the day! Would we be able to have a chat on the phone? To give you some details we're having 120 guests and want them all to have a meal on the day. I look forward to hearing from you.
Having garden party for birthday on June. Approx 60 guests. Food/drink to be outside in the large garden, close to the house. Dietaries - veggie options! Would like to see a quote for both options (we pay up front/guests pays).
There will up to 100 guests, looking to have a good selection of food, ie burgers and ice cream for desserts.there would be a possibility that we would need a vegetarian option, but only for 10 at the most. We would want to pay for everything up front, on a quote for 100 guests to eat what they like. Thanks
Unsure number of guests yet, probably 50+. Cuisine - we are open to suggestions. Guests will be from the garage industry, so something tasty and filling would be ideal, with plenty of meat. The company will pay for the food. Just looking to gather quotes at this point.
We have a private party which occurs on 3rd of September (Saturday), since 5.30 till 8 pm (rough times). Expected to come 70-80 guests. Served in room for hire with power and water supply, prefer mexican or indian, but any as long as gluten free options are available, and catering for some (10-15) vegetairans, paid for upfront.
We are looking for catering for a family party of about 60 people (Jule,27th). We would like to serve the food about 4pm in our garden. We have access, water and power available or alternatively a drive that a food van could park on. We want to keep the food simple and prices down. We would look at the option of sides and puddings or I might provide these myself. We will be paying for the food in advance.
Looking for a three course meal for 110 people for my wedding no more than 15.00 per head please.it will need to be served by waitress we have a kitchen with cold water but not a working kitchen.we would like some veggie meals to.
Private party in garden for 120 guests. Wanted two food types some veggie options all pre paid. Ideally burgers, fish and chips or Mexican. paid up front.
Hi Eugene! My partner is gluten free would you be able to cater for that ? We're looking for British or Caribbean cuisine. The venue has a large kitchen. We were thinking of doing the event as buffet however table service would be fine. Awaiting your suggestions
We are looking for a good quality, reasonably priced mobile caterer to cater our evening reception for around 120 people. A vegetarian (preferably vegan) option will also be needed. Electricity and Water Supply available! Veg. Alternative for 20 people. Paid for "up front"
Hello, I am planning a wedding in October, and am considering a buffet dinner for the reception guests. There will be approx. 100 guests. A commercial kitchen suitable for large parties is available. We would need vegetarian alternatives for at least 10 people. The food can be paid for upfront if desired.
I am looking for a mobile caterer to provide 110 guests in a marquee with supper. A selection of burgers fish kebabs hog roast? We are open to suggestions initially I was thinking fish and chips but would like some advice as to what you can supply. We are also flexible are arrive an leave times party starts 4pm til late. Ideally around 7 pm onwards for food. Thanks for your help!
We are looking to cater for approximately 100 guests for our evening reception at our wedding. There is water and power supply at the venue. Need to cater for vegetarians and possibly some gluten free guests. We would be paying for the food for our guests and would like a good selection of different foods.
Had a birthday party last month, thanks to Gary and his team for a excellent hog roast. Would definitely recommend! 👍
Fiona Campbell-Hannah reviewed Eleanor's Catering – 5 star 30 August · Eleanor and her team catered our wedding and I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments the food received from our guests. We were absolutely thrilled with everything and I couldn't recommend her services enough
Incredible service with enough wonderful flavours to satisfy even the most picky ice-cream connoisseur.
While there are a thousand ways to do the food at a wedding - fromFish And Chip Van London, from London banquet to a formal five-course dinner - great food means happy guests and an even more memorable day. So it's important to get it right.
So, we have compiled a top ten tips list to get you on the right track with choosing your wedding Fish And Chip Van London caterer, to creating your wedding menu, and to making your wedding reception Fish And Chip Van London the best your guests can remember!
1) Budget: there are a huge number of companies specialising in wedding catering in the London- so make sure you start with the right one! Finalise your budget first (that will determine which level of wedding caterer you can afford), then do lots of research - ask friends for recommendations, search the Internet, and get reading your local press and wedding magazines too.
2) Theming: Theming is an integral part of wedding receptions. Once you have decided on a caterer - spend some time thinking about theming your wedding reception - that will dictate the kind of wedding food you want to offer your guests. Are you looking for an urban city affair with a modern, minimalist reception (how about sushi in this case?). Or will it be a rustic, seaside affair (think about local fish and seafood).
3) Wedding Menu: If you have your theme and budget sorted, then, of course, it's the wedding menu next. You need to be clear on what you would like your guests to experience - do you want to offer canapés for instance? And of course think about what actual dishes they might like to eat - chicken is always a popular wedding choice as you can be sure that most guests will like it! Remember your wedding menu doesn't HAVE to be lavish to be good - even pie and mash can be jawdroppingly special when done to perfection!
4) Vegetarians: Always remember to think about the vegetarians or food allergy sufferers amongst your guests. Certain religions too can only eat certain things - make sure you bear all this in mind at your wedding menu planning stage. And your caterer should be able to help you with options too.
5) Wedding Cake: What's next? The cake - of course! You can ask your caterer to provide your wedding cake for you, although many people now treat this part of the day as a separate entity and use other suppliers. There are hundreds of cake designers available who specialize in wonderful wedding cake marvels.
6) Timing: This side of things is crucial to your wedding caterer too. Make sure you give some thought to the timing of the food parts of the day - will you want a canapé reception for one hour? Or more? Speeches before dinner? Or afterwards?
7) Original ideas: Adding unusual bits and pieces to your wedding reception catering make a difference and don't have to be expensive. How about an ice cream van for dessert? Or bacon sandwiches at midnight? Foody favors can be lovely touches too - initialed chocolates or his and her gingerbread men for example.
8) Wedding Style: Your caterer will also be responsible for much of the wedding style too. They will be in charge of the table design and overall look and feel of the catering. China, glass, cutlery and table linen all come under the wedding caterers remit. Make sure you get to see samples of what they propose, or that you have a good idea of what you want instead!
9) Contact: Make sure you keep in contact with your caterer in the run-up to the wedding - whilst they shouldn't be bothering you with all the minute details, you can, of course, keep them up to date with any guest number changes, specific food requirements, or anything else to do with the food that you may be worrying about - they are meant to be lightening your load after all.
10) Enjoy: Finally - make sure you sit back and enjoy the day. That's the whole point of using a good wedding caterer after all - it gives you more time to relax and let someone else do the worrying!
Want to find best matching supplier? Request a free quote from more suppliers!
With Poptop you get a fair price because you book supplier directly without intermediaries