Yellowstone are a three piece Indie-rock wedding band from the North East of England who offer brilliant live music and bring an outstanding atmosphere to your special occasion. We pride ourselves on our energy and passion rarely seen with modern day function bands. This is live music for all ages. Our huge repertoire of well-known cover songs accommodate almost all styles of popular music ranging from 1960s classics to present day hits, our repertoire is ideal for weddings, engagements and birthdays for all ages and styles. Based in the North East of England, we are established and professional, and have developed a great reputation of our years together. Based in the North East of England, we are established and professional, and have developed a great reputation of our years together.
Chris• 2 Jun 2018
Had a great night Yellowstone were brilliant and I can't thank the lads enough. I would recommend them to others no problem. Thanks again chris
ian robinson• 30 Mar 2018
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We work around you and your requirements. We typically play 2 sets with a 30 minute break in between but this can be extended/reduced in line with the itinerary of the day.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If sufficient notice is given for us to learn and perfect your favourite song then yes. There are obvious restrictions to the types of music we can play, given our line-up. We are a three-piece band which includes guitar, bass, drums and vocals so if you have your heart set on Kraftwerk or 2 Unlimited then a recorded version can be played through our PA system.
- How much space do you require?minimum 4m x 3m
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes - we have a powerful PA system capable of big outdoor events as well as intimate acoustic gigs. We have a remote-controlled animated lighting system.
- How long do you play for?as long as required - typically 2 x 60 minutes sets.
- How can event planners pay for your services?PapPal, Bank Transfer or cash
- Who are your previous clients?Private clients include weddings, birthday parties, cristenings, mess nights (Catterick Military Base) and other functions. We have also played local festivals such as CrookFest 2015 and 2016, Sunniside Live, MarshFest and many pubs and clubs across the North East and further afield.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?weddings, parties, birthdays, festivals, you name it. No event is too smll or too large!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a three-piece band that delivers more than expected! We are more affordable than a larger band due to our smaller number of members, however we easily make up for this with our energy and on-stage presence!
- What are the highlights of your career?Everytime we are asked to play a first dance for a happy couple's big day. It is a real honour to be asked to help two people celebrate the start of their lives together by doing what we love to do.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Three best mates who are energetic, fun-loving and passionate about live music.
Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhol’s
Fell In Love With A Girl - White Stripes
Gimme All Your Lovin - ZZ Top
Jumping Jack Flash - The Rolling Stones
All the Small...