What a Laugh Photo Booth
What a Laugh Photo Booth are in the business of making people happy. If it’s laughter you’re after we’re number one for fun.
Being in the entertainment business for 26 years, we understand you want your guests to go home thinking they’ve just been to the best party ever.
You and your guests will love our varied selection of props, which have your guests laughing before they’re even in the photo booth.
Up front honest pricing - No hidden extras
All the latest features
Unbeatable quality photos - printed instantly (3 copies as standard, with reasonable extras given if requested)
Photo album with every booking
Personalise your photos with a choice of layouts
Personalise your photos with your choice of text
Personalise your photos with your choice of filters
Personalise your photos with your choice from our great range of coloured and sequinned backgrounds
Sharing station outside the photo booth
We even have Green Screen technology too
2 HOURS £220
2½ HOURS £250
3 HOURS £275
3½ HOURS £295
4 HOURS £310
We don’t just woo you, we wow you too, with amazing quality at an affordable price.
Margaret Cassidy• April 20, 2019
Brilliant service. Lots of props to choose from. Guests & myself all loved it. Totally professional outfit. Thomas couldn’t be anymore accommodating & great with the kids too. Would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of hiring a photo booth. Great that all guests get to take a copy of their own picture home as a well.
Lyn cunningham• July 20, 2019
Foto booth was fantastic, everyone enjoyed and Thomas was 1st class
Joanne Logan• July 13, 2019
The guys were great. Fantastic price. Really flexible with timings. Adults and kids alike had a great time.
Thanks What A Laugh!
- What services do you offer?Photo Booth Hire.
- What does the wedding package include?Everything. All of our packages are all-inclusive.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?Fun. Photo booth style photos.
- What kind of technology do you use?The best we can get. We don't make our own equipment, so it can be equalled, but it won't be bettered.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?After guests come out of the photo booth, they have the option of using our Sharing Station. They can e-mail their photos to their phone. They can then share them via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, text or e-mail. This allows individual guests to choose. We can also arrange to have your photos displayed online for you if you would like them to be.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I try to do as much as I can myself to keep my overheads low. This allows me to offer amazing quality at an affordable price.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I don't promise 2 workers or charge you for 2 workers at your event, but I usually have someone else with me. I like to keep a few people I know I can trust up to date with how everything works in case of unforeseen circumstances.
Photo Booth Hire