No one brings retro glamour to your special event like the 'Vintage Sweethearts' . Kicking off our show with 1920’s PMJ (Postmodern Juke Box) and the swinging 1930s/1940’s classics. Stunning vocal harmonies with polished choreography and an enviable wardrobe to create a performance to rival The Andrews Sisters!
If requested we can add some dynamic flexibility to your event and include some toe tapping Rock n Roll from the 1950’s and spice of the the swinging 60’s, guaranteed to get toes tapping and hands clapping!
With killer harmonies and heels to match, the DUO/TRIO/QUAD are a hit wherever they go.
Lyndsay Trenfield• 13 Mar 2019
fantastic band we enjoyed our evening watching them, great music for all the family, very entertaining and such friendly lovely girls
Lee venn• 29 Sep 2018
Great songs, great girls, fantastic booking for Enham club
Private party• 31 Jan 2019
A fantastic group.....wonderful range of songs, beautiful real women who make events so much fun. Highly recommended
Charity Gig• 27 Feb 2019
Amazing singers, would recommend the Vintage sweethearts to anyone. They are very talented and really lovely ladies. 5 stars all the way x
Simon Churchill• 9 Mar 2019
"These ladies are an absolutely blast. They act, sing, perform, harmonise ..... the full work.
An asset that completed our private party.
Highly recommend these girls."
- How long do you play for?Normally 2 x 45 min sets however we are flexible to meet all clients requirements.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we use a FULL PA system with Disco lighting
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We work with the client on this one. Either one or two breaks for 15 mins - however we are very flexible.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?As long as notice is recieved, (4 weeks) Vintage Sweethearts can learn MOST requests.
- How much space do you require?Dependent on what client would require For example, Duo - 2 x 2m Trio 3 x 3m Quad 4 x 4m
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES!
- What are the highlights of your career?Formed in 2005 we are still going...... Applied for X factor in 2009 and managed to reach the fourth auditions (pulled out once we read the contract).
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We rehearse every Monday which is open to the public giving clients a chance to see us in person and work our magic. 14 years of running says a lot! We add an element of surprise by starting our show off in the audience and not on stage as most clients would expect. However if the venue cannot allow this we happily start on the stage.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate eventd and private parties.
- Who are your previous clients?We travel around Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire and parts of London. Performed at many social events and gig approx. 40 - 50 gigs per year. We've performed for the Police force, Party in the park, Bournemouth Christmas market, Andover Armed forces day, Remembrance Sunday for a number of Clubs, RAF
- How can event planners pay for your services?Direct to a business bank account or deposit beforehand and cash on the night of event
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Vintage Sweethearts as a Duo/ Trio/ Quad covers band (group) covering music from 1920s - 1960s
We provide two types of packages
Duo - 2 x 45 minutes
Trio 2 x 45 minutes
Quad 2 x 45 minutes
Some of our songs found below:-
Baked a Cake
Beer Barrell Polka