“Classically Vintage with a hint of days gone by” 🎙🌹
Hello and welcome! Step back in time with me and enjoy the delights of the 40’s & 50’s Singing the favourites from Connie Francis, Doris Day, Patti Paige, Brenda Lee and many more.
lucy cottam• Aug. 4, 2019
We had Celine Rose sing at our 80th tea party in a hired room.
I would definitely recommend, she went above and beyond what was necessary to make the day perfect.
She was great at providing some old time back ground singing without overwhelming the event but also when everyone was wanting more participation Celine provided a bit of fun jive dancing.
She has a lovely voice and was perfect for what we wanted and I would not hesitate in putting her name forward for your party too.
Do book this lady if you're looking for some old time tunes.
Steve Kitney• March 2, 2019
A fantastic singer whose vintage repertoire brought back so many happy memories for the assembled audience
Diane Naughton• Jan. 12, 2019
It was amazing, she interacted with the audience and got people up dancing
Real Ale Festival Litchfield• June 6, 2019
A wonderful talent with a beautiful voice whose heart and soul is in every performance. She is not an 'act' the authenticity of her passion for the music, song and dance of the era eminates through every performance. The genuine article, all round first class, you won't be disappointed.
Services From Vintage Celine Rose
Vintage Solo Singer, 1940's and 1950's - 2 x 45 Minutes
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Fetes, charity events, birthday parties, residential homes, interim entertainment for weddings, Mother’s Day, armistice day, forces day.
- Who are your previous clients?Residential homes, tea dances, private party - ladies day, fetes, company staff gathering fundraiser , swing ball.
- How long do you play for?45 min sessions over period of time.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own sound system - speakers, mic, accessories.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?That is in process.
- How much space do you require?Depending on event/ venue enough for a mic and a Roland Street Cube or full set of 2 speakers - small stage area.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Every 45 mins I will take 15-20 mins.
- Will the customer get a contract.Yes my terms & conditions will be put in writing after the initial introduction from poptop. This will state payment requirement details/ cancellation notices etc
Vintage tea rooms /Hotel afternoon tea events
Interim entertainment at Weddings eg champagne reception/ entertaining guests while bride & groom have photos taken/ the move from day reception to evening.
Mother’s Day celebrations
Fathers Day Celebrations