“Classically Vintage with a hint of days gone by” 🎙🌹
Hello and welcome! Step back in time with me and enjoy the delights of the 40’s & 50’s Singing the favourites from Connie Francis, Doris Day, Patti Paige, Brenda Lee and many more.
Steve Kitney• 2 Mar 2019
A fantastic singer whose vintage repertoire brought back so many happy memories for the assembled audience
Real Ale Festival Litchfield• 6 Jun 2019
A wonderful talent with a beautiful voice whose heart and soul is in every performance. She is not an 'act' the authenticity of her passion for the music, song and dance of the era eminates through every performance. The genuine article, all round first class, you won't be disappointed.
Diane Naughton• 12 Jan 2019
It was amazing, she interacted with the audience and got people up dancing
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?That is in process.
- Who are your previous clients?Residential homes, tea dances, private party - ladies day, fetes, company staff gathering fundraiser , swing ball.
- Will the customer get a contract.Yes my terms & conditions will be put in writing after the initial introduction from poptop. This will state payment requirement details/ cancellation notices etc
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Every 45 mins I will take 15-20 mins.
- How much space do you require?Depending on event/ venue enough for a mic and a Roland Street Cube or full set of 2 speakers - small stage area.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own sound system - speakers, mic, accessories.
- How long do you play for?45 min sessions over period of time.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Fetes, charity events, birthday parties, residential homes, interim entertainment for weddings, Mother’s Day, armistice day, forces day.
Vintage tea rooms /Hotel afternoon tea events
Interim entertainment at Weddings eg champagne reception/ entertaining guests while bride & groom have photos taken/ the mov...