Originally from Dublin, I am now based in Manchester, I am a singer songwriter, a solo artist playing regularly across the North West as well as around the UK and Europe.
My performances feature a rich, resonant, acoustic guitar sound complemented by harmonica, slide guitar and lap steel generating the melodic and often melancholic tones that characterise my music.
My shows feature original songs along with performances of Classic Americana, Folk and Acoustic Blues. Influences include Tom Petty, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Ry Cooder, The Band, Gillian Welch, Buffy St Marie, and Nina Simone, along with classic blues artists such as Robert Johnson, John Lee Hooker and Muddy waters.
I have released two albums of original songs; “The Man From The Moon’ July 2017 and “One Day… “ August 2017. A third album of social commentary and protest songs, “Speaking Out” is in production and due for release in 2018.
Liesel Pauwels• 29 Jun 2018
(T Stationek, Duffel, Belgium) Het was een geweldig optreden!!!!een ongelooflijke stem prachtig gitaarspel een variatie van prachtige emotionele zelfgeschreven nummers en mega goed gebrachte covers van o.a BOB Dylan neil young enz.
Er werd bij ons gezegd dat deze artiest op GROTE podium zou moeten staan
We raden iedereen aan deze artiest te boeken
Matt Hibbert• 12 Jul 2018
Vincent has played several gigs for the Papillon Promotions team over the last 2/ 3 years at various venues across Manchester: often as a solo artist and occasionally with a full backing band. He has always been very easy to deal with in the run up to an event and has kept to all arrangements. As a multi-instrumentalist and scholar of various musical genres, Vincent has the capacity and luxury of being able to deliver a unique and different styled performance according to the wont and whim of an...
David Mitchell• 6 Aug 2018
Having live music at our wedding was important to us, yet we were nervous as trying to find something to suit everyone’s varied tastes can be difficult. Vincent blew everyone away, both his sets were superb, and he was so lovely, polite and an absolute professional. Many of our multi-generational guests commented on how much they had enjoyed Vincent’s performances. We will certainly use Vincent again for future events, Thanks so much, David and Jackie x
yvette howard• 6 Aug 2017
Very professional and pleasant. Great musician.
- Who are your previous clients?In addition to my regular gigs at bars and cafes in the North West I have played The Jazz in The Park Festival in Romania in 2016, house parties and bars in Germany and Austria, more than 20 shows at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival since 2015. More recently I have been playing at bars in Belgium and I have plans to return to return in September with the intention of extending the number of shows I will play in western Europe over the next year.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I often play small bars, cafes, house parties, festivals and music venues In the UK and Europe. I also play birthday parties, weddings, community, charity and corporate events.
- How much space do you require?Space required varies according to the size of the venue and the length of the show. For a full 2-3 hour show with an audience of 50 people I normally use up to 4 guitars and a full PA system. That will normally require a minimum performance space of 2m x 2m
- Do you send all the photos taken?N/A
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Most of my shows are solo performances but I also play with other musicians so, I can, if agreed at booking, provide a duo, trio or full band performance.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?N/A
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?N/A
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally one break of 10-15 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have an 800 watt PA system for larger venues and high quality acoustic and vocal amps for smaller venues.
- How long do you play for?I can do short sets of 30 minutes or longer sets up to three hours if required. Normally I play two sets of 30-45 minutes. or Three x 30 minute sets.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you let me know in advance I can learn to play most songs that are within my vocal range and style., I don't do shouted out song requests on the night.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I normally play two 45 minute sets with a 10-15 minute break.
Example Covers set list. New songs added regularly
Reason to believe (tim Hardin/rod stewart)
Boomers Story (Ry cooder)
Tell me why (Neil young)
Redemption song (Bob Marley)
Star of bethlehem (...