I am a Berkshire based singer-songwriter with 5 years experience performing to live audiences. My style consists of Pop, Rock and Jazz with rhythmic guitar sections.
I can often be found busking in Windsor and London as well as ticketed events and festivals around the South of England. My biggest shows to date include performances at Central Hall Westminster, Hard Rock Cafe and The Troubadour, London.
I perform a range of upbeat covers and originals with over 100 songs to choose from and requests accepted to suit your event.
Pubs and Clubs
Hollie mortimer• July 14, 2018
"Vicki was absolutely amazing! All of our guests commented on how brilliant she was, some even thought it was a professional cd before they realised it was live music!
Vicki is very talented and professional, and would definitely recommend her to anyone, a few of our guests are actually getting married soon and have asked for her details already!"
Vanessa White• Jan. 9, 2018
Vicki covered an event for my family and I. She absolutely has the voice of an angel. A truly fantastic job-thank you Vicki. Vanessa White
Roger (Busker)• Sept. 2, 2017
Saw Vicki busking in Waterloo a couple of weeks back. I was wowed by her performance. Great job.
Karen (Family Festival)• Aug. 27, 2017
Vicki is amazing in every way. She was fantastic at our party, and really bought our stage to life. Would recommend her to everyone. A star in the making!
Goffs Manor Pub (Acoustic Night)• Oct. 3, 2017
WOW, what a talent! Vicki was excellent! had a great personality and was interacting with the guests. I will be looking to book her again!
Ben and Chelsia• June 22, 2019
Vicki played an afternoon set at our wedding this weekend, we had a festival themed wedding and had high expectations but Vicki blew them out the water. Every single person we spoke to commented on how good she was, we couldn’t recommend her enough!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Pubs Bars Corporate Events Private Functions Kids Parties
- Who are your previous clients?Troubadour, London Central Hall Westminster, London Pubs in the South
- How long do you play for?Guitar - 10 years Vocals - 5 years
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Maximum 3x3 metre
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If I know the song
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Maximum 2 for 15/20 minutes
Sample Repertoire : Dolly Parton, Ed Sheeran, Gabrielle aplin, Ellie Goulding, Amy Winehouse, KT Tunstell, John Denver and Cyndi Lauper, Oasis, Sam Smith.