Vicious Kitten are a high energy Pop/Rock covers band made up of four experienced musicians. We have a decade's experience of providing the highest standard of quality entertainment to the West Country. We very much put our own sound stamp on modern rock and pop classics as well as contemporary covers from the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's and today.
With an emphasis on creating a great atmosphere, the constantly expanding set provides the perfect setting for most venues including functions and weddings.
We carry with us a pro PA and back-line, as well as an excellent lighting rig with smoke and traveling lights. This coupled with the ability to provide music through our PA system enables us to supply a disco with music tailored to any occasion.
In addition to the full band, we can also provide acoustic music at your event from our side project, 'The Pause'.
Kirsty• 24 Aug 2018
Absolutely amazing band, massively friendly and hugely talented! Can highly recommend!! X
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Vicious Kitten are a high energy pop and rock covers band.
- What are the highlights of your career?We have had the pleasure of regularly playing weddings around the South West region for the last 10 years. Being a part of providing the festivities on those special days and getting such great feedback is a continuing highlight.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Although many function bands offer packages/options so to suit your entertainment budget, we DON'T. That is because we want to offer you the best value for money. We don't charge extra for DJ sets or background music. If you want to use a separate DJ that is no problem, but you can save a fair amount of your budget by having us provide this for you. Want an acoustic set from "The Pause" (our lovely in-house acoustic duo) at the start of your evening? No problem - No charge.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties and functions. We also regularly play pubs and venues around the South West region.
- Who are your previous clients?
- How can event planners pay for your services?We find that bank transfer is the easiest and most efficient way to pay for our services.
- How long do you play for?We usually play two sets, each 1 hour long (so 2 hours in total) but we can be as flexible as you need to fit with your event. Just let us know how long you want us to play.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. We have a full range pro PA and stage lights, traveling lights and smoke.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. If you or the venue you are booking require a copy of any certificates just let us know.
- How much space do you require?We do carry a lot of gear, but it packs down into a relatively small space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we do this regularly for clients. We do charge extra for any specific song requests that we don't already have on our set list.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually take a 15 minute break between sets, but we can can be flexible with timings to suit your event.
I love rock and roll - Joan Jett
Brown sugar – Rolling Stones
Highway to hell – AC/DC
Teenage kicks – The Undertones
9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
Whiskey in the jar – Thin Lizzy / Metallica
Summer of 6...