Price from: £300
£300 is for the acoustic duo
A non cheesy talented band playing covers from past and present. Can offer full band or duo/trio. Acoustic band option as well for a MTV style sound.
Available for daytime bookings.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally have a 15 minute break but can play straight through if required.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course.
- How much space do you require?4x5 meters for the full band.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes fully insured and Pat tested
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Quality PA system and our singer is an experienced self trained sound engineer.
- How long do you play for?2 hours normally but this can be tailored.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or cheque or cash. Invoice can be sent if required.
- Who are your previous clients?Gloucester Rugby, lots of weddings as a full band and as the duo playing as the bride walks down the isle. Nerve wracking but great. Festival in the forest, regular pubs and Cheltenham Racecourse.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate and pubs. Also acoustic Garden parties always go down a storm.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We don't think we are pop stars and we all work for the public sector which makes us down to earth, realistic in prices and are always up for good gig.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing at a saatchi and saatchi function.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:An easy going band who are very aware that this is your event, not our performance and will be as flexible as possible when it comes to accommodating your individual requirements.
Setlist will be sent on enquiry as this changes frequently.