Winners of the “Best Musical Act 2019" in the West Midlands and National Finalists at the Wedding Industry Awards, Undercover Artists combine the talents of West End performers to bring you the best in entertainment for your event. Specialising in Classical/Crossover and Musical Theatre, each member of the cast has trodden the boards of the West End stage, appearing in shows such as Spamalot, Evita, Jersey Boys, Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, Saturday Night Fever and Les Miserables to name but a few.
Usually performing for 30 minutes, Undercover Artists will integrate themselves into your special day, usually taking on the role of the wait staff or one of your guests. Then - when you least expect it - a commotion will happen and one of the staff will drop a large tray of cutlery - before bursting into song - much to the surprise of your guests. As each song is introduced another member of the cast will join in, and audience participation is definitely recommended!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?During the day we help with basic duties such as arrival drinks/canapes, then throughout the meal we will clear empty glasses/pour wine/refill water jugs until the performance takes place during dessert. We will need a room to be able to go back and forth to during this time so that when there is nothing for us to do we can disappear for a few minutes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?As long as we have 4 weeks notice and there is a decent backing track available and the key is suitable for the singers we will be able to learn something new.
- How much space do you require?We can work within all spaces and have performed for 5 - 500 guests before so please don't worry about space.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have both PLI and PAT test certificates, please ask if your venue needs us to send over a copy.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We provide our own PA system and mics as standard up to 300 guests.
- How long do you play for?The actual performance is for half an hour, this usually works out at 7/8 songs although it tends to be a 12 hour day for us including travel, set up and waiting time. We find this length works the best to keep your guests entertained although we have various other options to add secondary performances/
- How can event planners pay for your services?We can accept payments either via BACS, Cash or Cheque. You can also pay in monthly instalments with the remaining balance due by the week of the event.
- Who are your previous clients?Previous clients include - Theresa May - Coca Cola - Chelsea FC - Center Parcs - Selfridges - John Lewis - JCB - Dunelm - Sainsburys - Coral - Ladbrokes - Warwick Castle - Toyota - Kier - Skoda
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform at hundreds of Weddings, Corporate Events and Private Parties each year Worldwide.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We only use performers who have trained at London Drama Schools and have featured in the West End/UK Number 1 Tours.
- What are the highlights of your career?Our highlights include being asked to sing for the Prime Minister - Theresa May, Launching the brand new Super Yacht "Home" in Holland, and the 2015 Champions League Final in Berlin.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Winners of the "Best Musical Act" in the West Midlands at the Wedding Industry Awards 2019, Specialists in providing secret entertainment to Weddings and Events. Singing Waiters featuring stars of the West End.
As all our singers have performed in the West End, we have an extensive set list and can cover all genres of music from Classical, Musical Theatre, The Greatest Showman and modern chart music. Please ...