Brian Melville - is a quality pianist who can embrace several styles from classical to jazz to swing and pop. He has a great deal of experience going back over 25 years and can be relied upon to provide a fitting ambience to your special day or event.
Based in Cumbria and the Lake District, he is also available to travel outside these areas and can also be hired as part of a jazz trio or swing band.
Caroline Davenport• 13 Jul 2018
Good Morning Brian,
What a lovely message to come in to work to this morning. However, the thanks are all mine.
Your music was really everything I expected and more and it was the icing on the cake. The music was enjoyed by everybody including the birthday boy which truly made my day.
It was the perfect choice of music for the event and I wouldn’t have wished for better. Highly recommended.
Hope to book you again soon.
Private• 24 Aug 2018
Ella and Kieran
Dear Brian.....Thank you so much for all your music at Sarah and Alex's wedding. You worked so hard and it was very much appreciated. It was lovely to have music for the oldies as well as the young ones.
Private• 2 Sep 2017
What a fabulous wedding night we had on 2 September thanks to your wonderful band. The music was just what we wanted for our wedding and the mix of songs certainly encouraged guests of all ages to get onto dance floor. My elderly uncle was struggling with a stick on arrival at the wedding but by 9:00pm he was dancing like never before. Thanks so much to all the band - totally lovely guys. Thanks especially to you Brian for all your efforts and time put in to make sur...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends on the number of sets but breaks are usually 15/20 mins.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With sufficient prior notice.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a PA but no lighting
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or cash.
- Who are your previous clients?Lake District hotels.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, celebrations and functions...et al.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Quality and reliability.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at the Bundesgartschau in Berlin.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Quality musicians provided for weddings, parties, celebrations and corporate functions.
All Of Me
All The Things You Are
And I Love Her
A Foggy Day
A Night In Tunisia