David Reid-Frow was born in Gainsborough in 1963. He was educated at Gainsborough Grammar School, New College Cardiff and
The University of Manchester.
Whilst an undergraduate he entertained the underprivileged children of Moss Side at the Students Union. Across Oxford Road, at the Athletic Union he represented the University at rugby league, as open head prop forward, gaining University Colours. At that time David, the club treasurer, balanced the books, now he takes different things into account when stilt walking. This balancing is one of the skills he displays and teaches to children at the Laugh & Learn Circus Workshop.
Vacation work presenting magic shows or Punch & Judy puppet pantomimes at school Christmas parties supplemented David's student grant. During term time Manchester night clubs employed him as a door attendant, slipping easily into the role with already owning the obligatory evening dress although would never have lost the trouser knees if had carried on only we...
Karen Lobley• 19 Apr 2019
very good entertainer the children enjoyed it.
Israa Daoud• 20 Jun 2017
Panctual, knows How to deal with kids and entertaining. Would definetly recommend
- Do you do open-air acts?Punch and Judy, Clown Car, Magic Circus Workshop are popular amongst my many open-air acts when I can supply my own PA system and generator.
- How long is the act?As a multi-talented entertainer I can supply entertainmnet all day long.
- What type of magic do you performMagic to entertain the whole family whether the audience is close-up with mix and mingle table hopping magic or performing from stage to a seated theatre.
- Will your magic suit my event?My magic act is flexible and can be adapted to suit different events.
- How many people will you perform for?I can supply one to one magic or use my larger colourful tricks and powerful 100 volt line PA system to entertain hundreds.
- How long do you need to set up?I try to arrive at a venue an hour prior to the performance.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?I do have public liability insurance through membership of Equity.
- What experience do you have working with children?Over 35 years experience as a children's entertainer.
- Are you DBS checked?Full Enhanced CRB through my role as Governor at local Primary School.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Having a wide range of PA systems I do not limit the number of people in an audience.
Animated Robotic Characters
Aesop's Lion & Mouse Fable
Badge Machine Making Workshop
Billy Goats Gruff
Chicken Lickin and Foxie Loxie
Chimney Sweep Character