1920s covers of modern pop songs. 100% original arrangements.
Lively uptempo sound with incredible vocals.
Available as full band for dancing, or smaller ensemble for background music.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, and the quote includes a sound engineer for 6-piece band or larger.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break of 15-30 minutes, depending on client requirements.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given enough notice (minimum 2 weeks), we can create and rehearse a bespoke arrangement in a 1920s style.
- How much space do you require?Enough to comfortably accommodate 6-8 people, including a drum kit and piano.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?The standard times are 2 x 45 minute sets, but can play longer if required.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Direct Transfer, Cash or Cheque
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Gatsby Events, Cocktail Bars
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are the only band in the area performing entirely original arrangements of modern pop tunes in a 1920s style.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:1920s covers of modern pop songs
Woman Like Me - Little Mix
Sweet But Psycho - Ava Max
Into you - Ariana Grande
Roar - Katy Perry
Shine - Take That
All about that bass - Meghan Trainor
All That Jazz - Kander & Ebb
Heart of Gla...