Ideal for Corporate Events, Wedding Anniversaries, Special Birthday Parties, Golf Club Events, Masonic Lodge Events, Hotels, Social Clubs and any event where you need top class entertainment. Suits any venue, large or small.
Tony has a wealth of experience in the entertainment industry working all over the UK in Hotels, Golf Clubs, Holiday Parks, Corporate Events and Private Functions. The 3 things that people repeatedly say about Tony are "Brilliant Vocals", "Great Energy" and "Huge Variety". Tony sings swing, reggae, pop and rock and appeals to a wide age range.
Tony brings his own top quality PA system, stage lighting and backdrop for a truly professional show. £10million public liability insurance and all equipment fully PAT certified.
Interval and background music is included in the price.
Graham Timms• 12 Feb 2016
"Tony entertained us all at our St Valentines Dinner Dance 2016. He was without doubt the best singer we have had.
He tailored his music for our group which was the seniors golfers and wives at Nuneaton Golf Club. Book him now, you will not regret it!"
Shani Ellis• 21 Nov 2013
Huge thanks for all you did to make our evening a success. On the commercial side it was very successful for us, and you certainly played a part in making that happen. The atmosphere was perfect. We had so many lovely comments from customers about how much they'd enjoyed the evening, and it seems as it was our best ever. Your professional approach and attention to detail was impressive, and it was great to work with someone who cares about their work as much as we do. I'll definitely keep you...
Taff Hill• 23 Sep 2016
"Tony, your personal contribution made it a perfect night for all of us. I have received many emails today from guests, and they all commented on how good you were. One comment summed it up for me.. ""You made the night into a real party"". There was a lot of consideration into your song choices which catered for the wide age group present. I am sure you will never be short of work in the entertainment industry"
Rachael Hyde• 5 Aug 2017
"I would give it 10 if I could. Tony O'Dee was simply awesome. He has the perfect voice for singing any genre, and he sang songs from the 60s to the present day. His voice is like honey, and he is the perfect singer for private parties, weddings or works' ""do's"". Sinatra,Elvis, etc., are all within his range. Just loved his music and he made my party extra special. I really hope we will get the chance to hear him again. When will you release a CD of your music, Tony? I will be first in the que...
Donna Prentis• 25 Mar 2015
Tony performed at a colleague's retirement party in Cheltenham, and he absolutely made the night. He was brilliant, is an absolutely fantastic singer with a wide repertoire, and read the crowd just right so keeping the dance floor full of very happy people all night. He really was fabulous. If I could go back 5 years and book him for my wedding, I would.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I'm flexible. At least one break is preferable, for me and also the 'flow' of the event.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, quite possibly. Give me at least 4 weeks notice and if I can obtain the backing track, I'll learn it. If not, I can almost certainly play the original track.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Anniversaries, birthdays parties, corporate events, company parties, golf clubs, masonic events, hotels
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, £10million PLI and PAT certificates available on request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, Full PA system, stage backdrop and lighting.
- How long do you play for?Up to 2x60 minute or 3x40 minute
Sorted alphabetically by artist
Song - Artist - Decade
Mamma Mia - Abba - 80's
Waterloo - Abba - 70's
I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blacc - 2000's
Valerie Amy Winehouse 2000's
The House Of T...