Tony Hannon Music
Tony Hannon, DJ, Disco, Karaoke host and Wedding DJ. Offers fun, bespoke and memorable entertainment.
I am a serving member of HM Armed Forces. On occasion, a trained and competent associate may stand in for me where military service conflicts with a confirmed booking. Associates can provide all services offered by myself.
Available for short notice requests and last minute cancellations from small party to large events.
More than just your usual everyday DJ, who's prices offer great value for money and a memorable experience.
Always up to date material available both for DJ and Karaoke, please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
ADENIKE ADEDOKUN• 15 Jul 2018
Tony is a fantastic DJ, he arrived on time and my daughter and her friends enjoyed themselves. I will use him over and over again and recommend him to people.
Margaret Ingham• 5 Jul 2019
This disco was first class. Our host couldn’t do enough for us. He set up efficiently and asked about any specific music we wanted playing. He took requests as the evening progressed and even sang one number himself. The whole evening was a great success and Tony couldn’t have been more helpful.
I wouldn’t hesitate to ask him again.
Robin Smith• 31 Aug 2019
Very good and very personable man with a good feel for a crowd
Alex Timperley• 15 Sep 2019
Tony was fantastic and really went out of his way to make it as personal as he could without ever intruding. Would recommend to anyone.
Mark Lewis• 22 Dec 2018
Fabulous. Prompt arrival, quick set up, great selection of songs and equipment was faultless. A good DJ and would definitely recommend.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pub and club, corporate parties, private parties, weddings.
- Who are your previous clients?Military events, various pubs and clubs, hotel chains, private clients for birthday parties, weddings. MOD Tri Service LGBT+ Community events.
- How long do you play for?Varied, dependant on booking requirements. All quotes are based on standard 5 hour rate per event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both
- How much space do you require?Typically a small stage area or corner to place out speakers, lighting and booth.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. I have internet access and online accounts from where to source the material if not listed.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Dependent on booking duration and event type. At least 2 comfort breaks of no more than 10 mins. Music will continue to play whilst on break.
- What style of music do you offer?I can source any music and genre by request before and during event.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes. Will happily source material in advance of event.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, dependent on size as additional equipment may require sourcing at extra cost.
Wedding DJ, Party DJ, Karaoke, Disco, Event entertainment management