Tony Hannon Music
Tony Hannon, DJ, Disco, Karaoke host and Wedding DJ. Offers fun, bespoke and memorable entertainment.
I am a serving member of HM Armed Forces. On occasion, a trained and competent associate may stand in for me where military service conflicts with a confirmed booking. Associates can provide all services offered by myself.
Available for short notice requests and last minute cancellations from small party to large events.
More than just your usual everyday DJ, who's prices offer great value for money and a memorable experience.
Always up to date material available both for DJ and Karaoke, please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
Laura Pitts• Oct. 4, 2019
Tony was great. Gave him a playlist and he played all my favourite music. He was really accommodating and really friendly. He took requests at a drop of a hat and was really good at reading the room. Would highly recommend.
Lesley• April 26, 2019
I booked Tony for my 40th birthday party and I must say he was fabulous!. His time keeping was impeccable and he was armed with an array of equipment, which he offered to share with other acts whom I'd booked on the night to save them carrying in lots of equipment unnecessarily. I would most definitely recommend Tony, as he exceptional value for money and a genuine, nice chap......
Alicia• April 20, 2019
Tony was a brilliant entertainer! He played all my guests requests and the karaoke was just amazing! Everyone had fun and Tony was very nice and made sure everyone had a good time. Thank you very much!
Shona Leigh Isaac• March 23, 2019
D.j. was fantatsic. Would 100% recommend music was brill. Played all i wanted and more. Would deffo use him again if i do another party
Adele Kent• Feb. 23, 2019
Thanks Tony. Brilliant DJ, responds to emails quickly. Totally recommend
Hannah• Feb. 14, 2019
"Fabulous service from start to finish, booking, confirmation and the disco itself. Tony was brilliant with the kids and did an excellent job for the school disco.
Booked for next event
Thank you Tony"
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pub and club, corporate parties, private parties, weddings.
- Who are your previous clients?Military events, various pubs and clubs, hotel chains, private clients for birthday parties, weddings. MOD Tri Service LGBT+ Community events.
- How long do you play for?Varied, dependant on booking requirements. All quotes are based on standard 5 hour rate per event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both
- How much space do you require?Typically a small stage area or corner to place out speakers, lighting and booth.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. I have internet access and online accounts from where to source the material if not listed.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Dependent on booking duration and event type. At least 2 comfort breaks of no more than 10 mins. Music will continue to play whilst on break.
- What style of music do you offer?I can source any music and genre by request before and during event.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes. Will happily source material in advance of event.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, dependent on size as additional equipment may require sourcing at extra cost.
Wedding DJ, Party DJ, Karaoke, Disco, Event entertainment management