Tony Hannon, DJ, Disco, Karaoke host and Live Singer. Offers fun, bespoke and memorable entertainment.
I am a serving member of HM Armed Forces. On occasion, a trained and competent associate may stand in for me where military service conflicts with a confirmed booking. Associate can provide all services offered by myself.
Available for short notice requests and last minute cancellations from small party to large events.
More than just your usual everyday DJ, who's prices offer great value for money and a memorable experience.
Always up to date material available both for DJ and Karaoke, with a huge vocabulary of songs I can perform as a Live Singer.
Mark Lewis• 22 Dec 2018
Fabulous. Prompt arrival, quick set up, great selection of songs and equipment was faultless. A good DJ and would definitely recommend.
Colin Makin• 14 Sep 2018
Played a wide variety of music, made it a very enjoyable night and played request whenever asked.
Shona Leigh Isaac• 23 Mar 2019
D.j. was fantatsic. Would 100% recommend music was brill. Played all i wanted and more. Would deffo use him again if i do another party
Lisa Pearson• 6 Jul 2019
Tony was great at my husband’s 50th birthday party. He was in contact beforehand and arrived in plenty of time. There were internet issues at the venue that could have proven to be a real problem but Tony sorted it out. Music was great, karaoke was terrible but that was our singing!!!! Would definitely recommend Tony Hannon Music, nice guy! Thanks for ad-libbing too, playing New York when I gave Mark his gift! Brilliant!
Alicia• 20 Apr 2019
Tony was a brilliant entertainer! He played all my guests requests and the karaoke was just amazing! Everyone had fun and Tony was very nice and made sure everyone had a good time. Thank you very much!
- Who are your previous clients?Military events, various pubs and clubs, hotel chains, private clients for birthday parties, weddings.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pub and club, corporate parties, private parties, weddings.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Dependant on booking duration and event type.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. I have internet access and online accounts from where to source the material if not listed.
- How much space do you require?Typically a small stage area or corner to place out speakers, lighting and booth.
- How long do you play for?Varied, dependant on booking requirements.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, dependant on size as additional equipment may require sourcing at extra cost.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes. Will happily source material and learn in advance of event.
- What style of music do you offer?Rock, Pop, Country, R&B, Power Ballads. I can source any music by request during event.
Karaoke, Disco, Event entertainment management