Tony Hannon Music
Tony Hannon, DJ, Disco, Karaoke host and Wedding DJ. Offers fun, bespoke and memorable entertainment.
I am a serving member of HM Armed Forces. On occasion, a trained and competent associate may stand in for me where military service conflicts with a confirmed booking. Associates can provide all services offered by myself.
Available for short notice requests and last minute cancellations from small party to large events.
More than just your usual everyday DJ, who's prices offer great value for money and a memorable experience.
Always up to date material available both for DJ and Karaoke, please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
Haydn Backhouse• Dec. 28, 2019
This Guy is an amazing DJ, booked him at the last minute for my wedding due to complications with another Dj and being quite honest I'm glad I booked him, very very good at reading the crowd, played brilliant music all night that everyone was getting up and dancing too, his set up was brilliant, karaoke was spot on with 3 mics, turned up early to make sure everything was all in order, no hiccups whatsoever, travelled a fair old distance aswell to make our day perfect, very reliable, honest, decent bloke and all for a very good price, Thanks again Tony, awesome night, will definitely be booking him for future events, highly recommend this guy, to anyone who needs a DJ get this guy booked!! 👍👍
Alexandra Tombling• Nov. 16, 2019
We hired Tony Hannon music for our engagement party as a DJ. He couldn’t have been more helpful in the run up to and during the event.
Tony was so professional, and he even did an impromptu karaoke topped off with a solo Of Brian Adams.
Would highly recommend.
Thanks again Tony *****
Laura Pitts• Oct. 4, 2019
Tony was great. Gave him a playlist and he played all my favourite music. He was really accommodating and really friendly. He took requests at a drop of a hat and was really good at reading the room. Would highly recommend.
Alex Timperley• Sept. 15, 2019
Tony was fantastic and really went out of his way to make it as personal as he could without ever intruding. Would recommend to anyone.
Jean Simm• Sept. 14, 2019
Tony was brilliant friendly and professional.
Nothing was too much trouble for him.
Arrived at the venue early and was happy to stay, as late as we wanted. The disco/karaoke was great, lighting and fog machine exactly what we wanted. I would use him again and recommend him to anyone.
Robin Smith• Aug. 31, 2019
Very good and very personable man with a good feel for a crowd
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pub and club, corporate parties, private parties, weddings.
- Who are your previous clients?Military events, various pubs and clubs, hotel chains, private clients for birthday parties, weddings. MOD Tri Service LGBT+ Community events.
- How long do you play for?Varied, dependant on booking requirements. All quotes are based on standard 5 hour rate per event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both
- How much space do you require?Typically a small stage area or corner to place out speakers, lighting and booth.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. I have internet access and online accounts from where to source the material if not listed.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Dependent on booking duration and event type. At least 2 comfort breaks of no more than 10 mins. Music will continue to play whilst on break.
- What style of music do you offer?I can source any music and genre by request before and during event.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes. Will happily source material in advance of event.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, dependent on size as additional equipment may require sourcing at extra cost.
Wedding DJ, Party DJ, Karaoke, Disco, Event entertainment management