Tony Hannon, DJ, Disco, Karaoke host and Live Singer. Offers fun, bespoke and memorable entertainment.
I am a serving member of HM Armed Forces. On occasion, a trained and competent associate may stand in for me where military service conflicts with a confirmed booking. Associate can provide all services offered by myself.
Available for short notice requests and last minute cancellations from small party to large events.
More than just your usual everyday DJ, who's prices offer great value for money and a memorable experience.
Always up to date material available both for DJ and Karaoke, with a huge vocabulary of songs I can perform as a Live Singer.
Mark Lewis• 22 Dec 2018
Fabulous. Prompt arrival, quick set up, great selection of songs and equipment was faultless. A good DJ and would definitely recommend.
Emma• 14 Dec 2018
I would (and will be) recommending Tony Hannon to anyone I know holding an event. He made the night super special, adjusted the music throughout the night to suit the changing audience (a works party with attendees ranging from 21-81 in age!) He has an excellent singing voice and would be a great addition to any event.
Will DEFINITELY be using him for future events.
Paul Durn• 10 Aug 2018
Tony was great. He was very professional, and his music and DJ performance was spot on.
I certainly will book him again.
Colin Makin• 14 Sep 2018
Played a wide variety of music, made it a very enjoyable night and played request whenever asked.
Siobhan Eccles• 4 Nov 2018
- Who are your previous clients?Military events, various pubs and clubs, hotel chains, private clients for birthday parties, weddings.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pub and club, corporate parties, private parties, weddings.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Dependant on booking duration and event type.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. I have internet access and online accounts from where to source the material if not listed.
- How much space do you require?Typically a small stage area or corner to place out speakers, lighting and booth.
- How long do you play for?Varied, dependant on booking requirements.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, dependant on size as additional equipment may require sourcing at extra cost.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes. Will happily source material and learn in advance of event.
- What style of music do you offer?Rock, Pop, Country, R&B, Power Ballads. I can source any music by request during event.
Karaoke, Disco, Live singer, Event entertainment management