Hi and welcome to AR Disco were we will go out our way to help you make your event 1 to remember. We have been doing discos for 15 year and karaoke. Our photo booth will come with props unlimited prints so everyone that enters the booth will get a photo. We use a inflatable booth so you can get up to 10 guests in it a one time. There in a member of out team at it so you get the best out of it. We can do usb sticks with all the photos of the night and you can get a guest book. When booking a disco we will ask you to fill in a booking from and a small list of music you would like at it. If you have ever booked a disco and then they turn up with a amp , 2 speakers with some lights and take them 20 min to setup and then sit on a seat and do nothing. Well that is not us as it will take us about 1hr to set up and we will try to keep the floor full by asking for any requests anyone would like put on. We carry music from the 50s to up to date charts and the same with karaoke. We will all ways bring a spare amp and run 4 speakers so you will not be let down on the night. If you are having a wedding give me a call as I would like to meet up with you before it so I can get to know you and what will be going on on the night, time of cake cutting ,time of 1st dance and 2nd if you have 1. Bookings will be held for 14 days for a deposit to be paid with cash or paypal then the rest on the night. We are now in the wedding magazine Tie The Knot. We now have a photo booth for hire that a member of staff will stay so you get the best out of it and with unlimited prints no one has to leave with out one.
Services:Disco, Karaoke, Singer, Balloons, Wedding, Photo Booth.
janette• Oct. 4, 2019
Was a fantastic time arrived on time music choice was great everybody stated music was really good would definitely recommend
Katrina Coupar• Aug. 30, 2019
This is the best photobooth I've seen or used. When searching for companies to use i was looking for something that fit everything I wanted I.e pictures for everyone then a copy for ourselves and this was by far the best priced. Everyone had a great time using this booth and at the next party I have I will definitely be using AR Disco. I've already been recommending to friends. Cant thank them enough!
Elizabeth Perreau• Aug. 2, 2019
We booked Allan for my wedding at the cruin. His rates were by far the most reasonable and I didn’t feel like he added the wedding tax that so many vendors do. Before we finalised the booking Alan actually went to the venue to make sure that there was a suitable place for the booth - I thought this was brilliant and showed he was serious about giving us a good and professional experience. On the actual day itself he showed up well in advance of the time to get the booth set up so that people could take photos as soon as they had finished eating... everyone had a go ... some people had about a 100 go’s !!!! We all loved it ... a good range of props and inside the booth there was space for at least 10 people .. we had some brilliant shots... Alan oversaw the guest book and made sure all photos were added to that with a message... each person in the booth whether it was 1 or 10 people got a photo to take away and at the end of the day we got a usb stick with all the photos on - we were surprised at how high the resolution was ... I can’t recommend ARdisco enough 5 stars
Kris Millar• July 20, 2019
Allan was perfect for our wedding. He had my family up dancing all night. He made the reception so memorable for everyone :)
I'd use Allan again and I highly recommend him to anyone.
John• June 22, 2019
This photo booth was a fantastic idea it’ was great up to date tech the guy who runs was fantastic him and his son I would hire it again without hesitation photos turned out great honest Allan thank u my wife loved it for her party at the price u get it for u won’t get cheaper or better service cheers again
Kirsty nutt• Jan. 26, 2019
We received a fantastic service from this Company! Alan arrived early and the photo both was fantastic! It had lots of props and enough space for lots of people. You can choose what kind of picture you want too. Our kids loved it as the pictures only took a minute or so to print off so not any waiting time really. Would definitely recommend.
Services From AR Disco
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have good light and sound for any hall
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All pat tested and all inflatable are insured
- What style of music do you offer?Any thing feom the 60s to the charts today.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?yes you can ask for anything up to 2 weeks before your event and if i have not got it i will try and get it. You can bring anything you think i will not have on a usb stick and i will play it on the night.
- Do you do open-air acts?yes we will try our best you help you out
- What services do you offer?Disco. Disco karaoke. Disco with a singer photo booth. Balloons. We can do packs with discount for any events.
- What does the wedding package include?You will get good lighting good sound and for a extra £30 you will get a dvd of you best parts of the night with you 1st dance. The photo booth you have a choice of 1 single print on a 6x4 or 3 print on it. You will be ask to make a list up of some of the songs you would like and your 1st dance
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No we will only do 1 wedding so we know it is going to be the best we can do for you. We do disco on the same day but the wedding will come 1st of what we are putting out to you as it has to be right 1st time.
- What style of photos do you take?We do prints and digital on dvd and a guest book if you wish.
- What kind of technology do you use?Music all comes form laptops and the photo booth is touch screen
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?No the photo should be up to you to put them on if you wish
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?You will get your photo booth print on the nigh and cd with the photos
- Do you send all the photos taken?You get all on dvd
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I do all weddings myself so i know it is right
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes we can do it for the photo booth
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?No we will not publish any photo with out you say to us we can
- How long do you need to set up?For just disco 1hr disco and photo booth 45min
- What experience do you have working with children?I have worked with kids and school disco and gala days with bouncy castle and more. I have a Scottish disclosure.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?no as long as there is 1 adult to every 10 kids
1 setup 2 speakers 1 amp and 3 light ideal for small party up to 120.
2 setup 2 speakers 1 amp and 5 lights with karaoke.
3 full set up 4 speakers 2 amps and light setup to fill the hall.
4 setup for out side events. 6 speakers 3 amps putting out 5000 watts and lighting to light a small stage.