Hi and welcome to AR Disco were we will go out our way to help you make your event 1 to remember. We have been doing discos for 15 year and karaoke. Our photo booth will come with props unlimited prints so everyone that enters the booth will get a photo. We use a inflatable booth so you can get up to 10 guests in it a one time. There in a member of out team at it so you get the best out of it. We can do usb sticks with all the photos of the night and you can get a guest book. When booking a disco we will ask you to fill in a booking from and a small list of music you would like at it. If you have ever booked a disco and then they turn up with a amp , 2 speakers with some lights and take them 20 min to setup and then sit on a seat and do nothing. Well that is not us as it will take us about 1hr to set up and we will try to keep the floor full by asking for any requests anyone would like put on. We carry music from the 50s to up to date charts and the same with karaoke. We will all ways bring a spare amp and run 4 speakers so you will not be let down on the night. If you are having a wedding give me a call as I would like to meet up with you before it so I can get to know you and what will be going on on the night, time of cake cutting ,time of 1st dance and 2nd if you have 1. Bookings will be held for 14 days for a deposit to be paid with cash or paypal then the rest on the night. We are now in the wedding magazine Tie The Knot. We now have a photo booth for hire that a member of staff will stay so you get the best out of it and with unlimited prints no one has to leave with out one.
Services:Disco, Karaoke, Singer, Balloons, Wedding, Photo Booth.
Kirsty nutt• Jan. 26, 2019
We received a fantastic service from this Company! Alan arrived early and the photo both was fantastic! It had lots of props and enough space for lots of people. You can choose what kind of picture you want too. Our kids loved it as the pictures only took a minute or so to print off so not any waiting time really. Would definitely recommend.
phil burroughs• Aug. 2, 2018
": Wedding disco
: highly reccomend .tables and ballons were lovely.disco was good we had a great day also had the photo booth which wrent down a treat with the guest .great guy easy to talk to and very helpful"
Katrina Boyle• July 21, 2018
Alan arrived on time at the venue and got set up straight away with no issues. He offered his advise and help with setting up the balloons as I had no clue what I was doing and he basically saved the day with his expertise. He played a great range of music to suit all ages at the party and was very accommodating to the last minute surprised I threw in (surprise cake for my dads 60th). The night was perfect and Alan was friendly, approachable and fun. Would strongly recommend him for party events. Thanks Alan.
Brendan Quinn• June 22, 2018
We had a fantastic night at my wife,s recent party.Friendly, efficient and organised . The photo booth was a lovely added bonus. Would highly recommend hiring AR Disco & Karaoke for any of your events.
Kirsty and Raymond• March 7, 2018
"Kirsty and Raymond Ironside Wedding disco
Highly recommend ardisco ,Allan is fantastic he made our day a day the remember an can't wait to hire him again for all birthdays coming up. We met with about 7 DJ and i will say he was the best by far you will not be disapointed than you so much for making our day magic and all your equipment was amazing as well. Thank you x"
Sharon McMillan• Feb. 24, 2018
"We got married on Saturday 24th February 2018. Had a fab day and night with Allan. Allan was very organised with a great selection of music for all. Everyone commented how good the music and the day and night was. Fab fun also with the photo booth. Thanks x
Sharon and Stewart McMillan x x"
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have good light and sound for any hall
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All pat tested and all inflatable are insured
- What style of music do you offer?Any thing feom the 60s to the charts today.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?yes you can ask for anything up to 2 weeks before your event and if i have not got it i will try and get it. You can bring anything you think i will not have on a usb stick and i will play it on the night.
- Do you do open-air acts?yes we will try our best you help you out
- What services do you offer?Disco. Disco karaoke. Disco with a singer photo booth. Balloons. We can do packs with discount for any events.
- What does the wedding package include?You will get good lighting good sound and for a extra £30 you will get a dvd of you best parts of the night with you 1st dance. The photo booth you have a choice of 1 single print on a 6x4 or 3 print on it. You will be ask to make a list up of some of the songs you would like and your 1st dance
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No we will only do 1 wedding so we know it is going to be the best we can do for you. We do disco on the same day but the wedding will come 1st of what we are putting out to you as it has to be right 1st time.
- What style of photos do you take?We do prints and digital on dvd and a guest book if you wish.
- What kind of technology do you use?Music all comes form laptops and the photo booth is touch screen
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?No the photo should be up to you to put them on if you wish
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?You will get your photo booth print on the nigh and cd with the photos
- Do you send all the photos taken?You get all on dvd
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I do all weddings myself so i know it is right
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes we can do it for the photo booth
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?No we will not publish any photo with out you say to us we can
- How long do you need to set up?For just disco 1hr disco and photo booth 45min
- What experience do you have working with children?I have worked with kids and school disco and gala days with bouncy castle and more. I have a Scottish disclosure.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?no as long as there is 1 adult to every 10 kids
1 setup 2 speakers 1 amp and 3 light ideal for small party up to 120.
2 setup 2 speakers 1 amp and 5 lights with karaoke.
3 full set up 4 speakers 2 amps and light setup to fill the hall.
4 setup for out side events. 6 speakers 3 amps putting out 5000 watts and lighting to light a small stage.