Hi and welcome to AR Disco were we will go out our way to help you make your event 1 to remember. We have been doing discos for 15 year and karaoke. Our photo booth will come with props unlimited prints so everyone that enters the booth will get a photo. We use a inflatable booth so you can get up to 10 guests in it a one time. There in a member of out team at it so you get the best out of it. We can do usb sticks with all the photos of the night and you can get a guest book. When booking a disco we will ask you to fill in a booking from and a small list of music you would like at it. If you have ever booked a disco and then they turn up with a amp , 2 speakers with some lights and take them 20 min to setup and then sit on a seat and do nothing. Well that is not us as it will take us about 1hr to set up and we will try to keep the floor full by asking for any requests anyone would like put on. We carry music from the 50s to up to date charts and the same with karaoke. We will all ways...
Jim Edgar• 23 Feb 2018
Excellent value for money and service. What I liked most was we talked the event through beforehand and Allan listened and delivered on the night and got it right in terms of the transition from playing music to karaoke and back in the right proportions. I also liked the fact that although working to songs off my playlist when I asked at the end to change it to another he did so no problem.
Kirsty nutt• 26 Jan 2019
We received a fantastic service from this Company! Alan arrived early and the photo both was fantastic! It had lots of props and enough space for lots of people. You can choose what kind of picture you want too. Our kids loved it as the pictures only took a minute or so to print off so not any waiting time really. Would definitely recommend.
John• 22 Jun 2019
If I could give more than 5 score I would booth was fantastic great value for money guys were brill to I will be useing them again and I have recommended them on Facebook to all my contacts excellent booth
Elizabeth Perreau• 2 Aug 2019
We booked Allan for my wedding at the cruin. His rates were by far the most reasonable and I didn’t feel like he added the wedding tax that so many vendors do. Before we finalised the booking Alan actually went to the venue to make sure that there was a suitable place for the booth - I thought this was brilliant and showed he was serious about giving us a good and professional experience. On the actual day itself he showed up well in advance of the time to get the booth set up so that people cou...
Jonathan Manley• 6 May 2017
Allan arrived on time and was friendly and efficient. He quickly worked out what the guests liked and didn't and made the evening a great success.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have good light and sound for any hall
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All pat tested and all inflatable are insured
- What style of music do you offer?Any thing feom the 60s to the charts today.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?yes you can ask for anything up to 2 weeks before your event and if i have not got it i will try and get it. You can bring anything you think i will not have on a usb stick and i will play it on the night.
- Do you do open-air acts?yes we will try our best you help you out
- What services do you offer?Disco. Disco karaoke. Disco with a singer photo booth. Balloons. We can do packs with discount for any events.
- What does the wedding package include?You will get good lighting good sound and for a extra £30 you will get a dvd of you best parts of the night with you 1st dance. The photo booth you have a choice of 1 single print on a 6x4 or 3 print on it. You will be ask to make a list up of some of the songs you would like and your 1st dance
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No we will only do 1 wedding so we know it is going to be the best we can do for you. We do disco on the same day but the wedding will come 1st of what we are putting out to you as it has to be right 1st time.
- What style of photos do you take?We do prints and digital on dvd and a guest book if you wish.
- What kind of technology do you use?Music all comes form laptops and the photo booth is touch screen
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?No the photo should be up to you to put them on if you wish
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?You will get your photo booth print on the nigh and cd with the photos
- Do you send all the photos taken?You get all on dvd
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I do all weddings myself so i know it is right
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes we can do it for the photo booth
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?No we will not publish any photo with out you say to us we can
- How long do you need to set up?For just disco 1hr disco and photo booth 45min
- What experience do you have working with children?I have worked with kids and school disco and gala days with bouncy castle and more. I have a Scottish disclosure.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?no as long as there is 1 adult to every 10 kids
1 setup 2 speakers 1 amp and 3 light ideal for small party up to 120.
2 setup 2 speakers 1 amp and 5 lights with karaoke.
3 full set up 4 speakers 2 amps and light setup to fill the hall.
4 setup for...