Tom is a professional pianist and recent Music graduate based in the South East of England. He has been playing the piano for over 15 years both as a soloist, accompanist and as a member of bands and ensembles.
With a large and diverse repertoire of classical, jazz and popular music, he is able to provide the perfect musical backdrop to any occasion. Whether it's a wedding ceremony, wedding reception, an anniversary or birthday party, a christening or a corporate event, Tom will be happy to play the right music to suit the occasion. Requests can be taken beforehand and on the day as well.
If your venue does not have a piano then that is no problem. For no extra cost a full size electric piano can be provided as well as any necessary amplification.
Samantha Bull• 19 Jan 2018
Tom was a pleasure to deal with. He listened to and executed every detail that we requested, even learning new songs that were required.
Helen Moss• 26 Aug 2017
Tom is a very talented pianist. His playing at my daughter's 21st party made the occasion very classy but relaxed. The music was enjoyed by all ages. I liked the fact that his repetoire was so varied and included so many tunes from 'this century' as well as Jazz & classical. I would certainly recommend Tom and ask him to play for us again at another party in future.
Robert Majilton• 7 May 2017
Very good, contacted me beforehand to check what wanted to play and arrived promptly on the day.
- How long do you play for?Any length of time, from 45 minutes up to 4 hours. I can play continuously or play 45 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have amplification but no lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, I have both and can provide certificates/details on request.
- How much space do you require?Approximately 2m x 3m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, I can learn your favourite tune if given reasonable notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take a 10-15 minute break for every 2 hours of music.
- There is no piano at the venue. Are you able to provide one?Yes, I can bring my own electric piano and any neccesary amplification for no extra cost!
Anon: Amazing Grace
Bach: Air on the G String
Bach: Prelude no. 1, from ‘The Well Tempered Clavier’, book I
Beethoven: Für Elise
Beethoven: Moonlight Sonata, Mvt. I
Beethoven: Theme from Mv...