Vocalist and guitarist based in Liverpool. Full backline set up with a PA, mixing desk, microphones and can also play recorded music between sets. Varied repertoire.
Jean Proctor• 6 Apr 2019
A charming young man, mixed very well with the guests, gave a really good performance and I can thoroughly recommend him. Sincerely
Megan• 24 Nov 2018
Tom was absolutely excellent! A true professional - turned up on time and set up all set to go. He is so talented and our guests absolutely loved him, his playing & singing. He gets stuck in with the rest of the party and we would definitely recommend him to anyone! Thanks so much Tom!!
carol morris• 17 Nov 2018
A most polite and charming young man. Arrived promptly and set up without further ado.
We had chosen some pieces from his musical repertoire, but also allowed flexibility to Tom to judge the audience which he did with ease and success. Many thanks.
MR VISHAL SHARMA• 6 Apr 2019
Thank you Tom for being such a superstar. You provided the perfect end to our wedding day :)
Tom did an amazing job singing at our wedding on 12th May. He is so talented and seemed to have an endless repertoire of fantastic songs, our guests gave us so many compliments on how great he was. He was really easy to communicate with and was very accommodating to suit our needs for the day. He literally was one of the highlights of our wedding and we can recommend him whole heartedly. Thanks so much Tom! Katherine and Carlo x
- Who are your previous clients?My past clients include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Genting Casinos, Quickbooks as well as several agencies & private clients.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It varies from event to event but normally in a 2 hour set it would be preferable to take a 5 minute break half way through or a 10 minute break halfway through for a 3 hour set.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With each booking I'm happy to learn one request - any additional requests on top of that I would charge an extra £20 each for the time spent learning the song.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA system that I can bring along
- How long do you play for?I can play for any amount of time up to three hours
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I've played at private parties, corporate events, weddings, christenings, bars & restaurants so I'm flexible to work around whatever event you're hosting.
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Sittin’ On The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
Symphony - Clean Bandit
Drops Of Jupiter - Train
Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
Message In A Bot...