Vocalist and guitarist based in Liverpool. Full backline set up with a PA, mixing desk, microphones and can also play recorded music between sets. Varied repertoire.
Jenna Gall• 30 Jun 2019
Tom was absolutely fantastic I could not recommend him more, he sung at my son's Christening exactly the type of songs I wanted to suit the audience dispite my last minute booking. So many commented on his voice I would book again for any other gathering I have and would certainly recommend.
carol morris• 17 Nov 2018
"A most polite and charming young man. Arrived promptly and set up without further ado.
We had chosen some pieces from his musical repertoire, but also allowed flexibility to Tom to judge the audience which he did with ease and success. Many thanks."
MR VISHAL SHARMA• 6 Apr 2019
Thank you Tom for being such a superstar. You provided the perfect end to our wedding day :)
Gail Legget• 11 May 2019
"Tom is a charming gentleman in every way.
Arrived set up with no fuss and played lovely music all afternoon
I would highly recommend Tom ."
Megan• 24 Nov 2018
Tom was absolutely excellent! A true professional - turned up on time and set up all set to go. He is so talented and our guests absolutely loved him, his playing & singing. He gets stuck in with the rest of the party and we would definitely recommend him to anyone! Thanks so much Tom!!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I've played at private parties, corporate events, weddings, christenings, bars & restaurants so I'm flexible to work around whatever event you're hosting.
- Who are your previous clients?My past clients include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Genting Casinos, Quickbooks as well as several agencies & private clients.
- How long do you play for?I can play for any amount of time up to three hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA system that I can bring along
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With each booking I'm happy to learn one request - any additional requests on top of that I would charge an extra £20 each for the time spent learning the song.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It varies from event to event but normally in a 2 hour set it would be preferable to take a 5 minute break half way through or a 10 minute break halfway through for a 3 hour set.
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Sittin’ On The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
Symphony - Clean Bandit
Drops Of Jupiter - Train
Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
Message In A Bot...