Wedding Photography Specialist. I make myself available on the day for whatever time you require. You have the rights to use the photos as you wish. They are provided on a personalised USB and an app/online gallery. The pictures are not watermarked, and come in high resolution (for printing) and low resolution (for uploading).
Services From Tim Whiting Photography
- What services do you offer?Professional Wedding Photography throughout Berkshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire and beyond!
- What does the wedding package include?Copyright free images. In high resolution (for printing) and low resolution (for uploading), presented on a bespoke USB and in your own web gallery / app.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Absolutely not. Actually, due to the processing time involved, I will only do one wedding a week.
- What style of photos do you take?A mixture of documentary, contemporary and classic. All done in a relaxed manner to give natural results.
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional grade Nikon Digital SLR cameras and equipment.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Clients receive an online gallery (with optional shop should they wish guests to be able to purchase pictures). This, when used on a smart phone or tablet, becomes an app.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photographs are published online and the USB posted definitely within 3 weeks, and usually within 2.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No. No couple want to wade through tester shots, unfortunate facial expressions, duplicates and errors! The best pictures are processed (white balance amended/skin tones corrected/re-cropped/photoshopped to remove erroneous items where necessary) and these are what get delivered. You can expect between 450 and 700 images.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?It's just me. I have too much pride in what I do to trust contracting work out. I have, in the past, used an assistant but they really weren't necessary and too often a liability.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, if I were unable to attend I have a network of fellow professional photographers I can call upon. (Touch wood) in ten yours of weddings I've never had to do this
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Couples are given the license to use the photos as they wish. I retain the right to use them for marketing and website purposes, although I will always respect anyone's wishes if they would prefer me not to and is discussed at our initial meeting. This has only happened a few times, all of which were because of being married in military uniform (which they did not want publicised).
My Digital Only package includes high and low resolution images and a slideshow video (MP4) presented on a bespoke USB and in an online gallery/app. Pictures are copyright free, so you can use them as you wish. Top quality albums and wall prints are also available for an additional fee.