Hi! I'm Tim, and I'm an 18 y/o singer and acoustic guitarist from South East London. I'm a student at University studying popular music... but I would really love to expand my passion even more with being able to perform to more people!!
My musical tastes are never-ending; from bands like McFly, 5SOS and The 1975, to artists like Ed Sheeran and Elvis... I love playing all kinds of music whether it be original pieces or covers! I'm a super relaxed guy who wants to make other people happy, whether it be weddings or parties or anything for that matter, I would love to hear from anyone who might be interested in hearing me play!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?A quick sip of water in between every song or two. For a two hour set, I'd ask to take a 10/15 minute rest in between hours.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Why not!! I love new challenges... just contact me with what song/s you would like, and I will see what I can do!
- How much space do you require?Don't take up too much space as it's generally just me and my equipment. If a percussionist is required/wanted, they would only take up a little bit more.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Fully covered by my insurance and all equipment PAT tested
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I use a couple of amplifiers for microphone and guitar which does me quite well. For bigger events, a PA system might be better equipped but I don't have one, nor my own lighting.
- How long do you play for?Comfortably, I can play for an Hour - maximum 2 hours
Acoustic Singer and Guitarist
I'm a versatile performer, so don't worry if you can't see and songs you like or know, I can easily pick up other pieces of music : )
Castle on the Hill