Thomas Dixon is a professional charismatic and charming Chilean-Canadian magician.
With more than 10 years of experience, he'll add that special touch to your event whether it’s a private party, corporate event or wedding. Thomas has a cheerful, charming and energetic personality. He uses mystery surprise and humour to create amusing situations for your event.
Thomas's goal is to deliver a performance that enriches and elevates your event. Aiming to bring everyone together and create an experience they will remember for a long time.
The magic is very visual, interactive and fun. From vanishing objects, flying coins, eggs!, to elegant and invisible sleight of hand. His repertoire is designed to create a powerful impression and long lasting memories.
Thomas has a very unique style, he studied and worked as an engineer before becoming a full-time magician. He also mastered his craft by studying magic in a real magic school for more than 4 years (unfortunately, not in Hogwarts)!
Helen Clarke• 12 May 2018
From the start of reading previous reviews and seeing Thomas’s examples, there was just something about him that made me click ‘hire’, and as I thought at the time take a chance. Always listen to your gut feeling! Thomas, well, is not only an extremely nice, and friendly guy but an absolute professional and 5 star magician! I said at the time he should be on Britain’s Got Talent, but to be honest, he’s too good for them, and as he would no doubt win, then we would lose him to hire. He was very ...
Tina• 9 Feb 2019
"Thomas entertained at our home on Saturday, the 9th of February 2019 for my daughter’s 18th birthday party. He mingled with the sixteen guests in groups of four mesmerising them with his magic. Thomas’ tricks and illusions were amazing creating great excitement amongst them all. His manner was delightful and friendly yet professional and able to command their attention in a gentle manner. Thomas ended his evening of entertainment with an impressive show of magic, with a mix of card tricks and o...
Freedom Deane• 1 Dec 2017
Thomas was a wonderful addition to our 20th Anniversary Party! We had a group of roughly around 40-50ppl, in a corporate setting and he was amazing in getting groups together, entertaining them with fun card tricks and shows, and getting them talking. Towards the end of the night he got everyone together to watch a short magic show which they all seemed to love, and overall he contributed to what was a wonderful night for all. Thank you Thomas!
Catherine Fellows• 15 Jun 2019
Great thank you loads
Grace Richards• 21 May 2018
Thomas was brilliant at our awards ceremony. He made the performance suited perfectly to the theme of our event and was really engaging with our guests - definitely recommend! :)
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I have a 30 minutes set that its best suited for family friendly events. Including coin production, linking rings, mental magic, card tricks, silks, audience participation and more!
- How long is the act?2 hrs of strolling close-up, mix and mingle magic.
- What type of magic do you performClose-up Table Magic or Stand up Walk-around high interactive magic using cards, coins, ropes, silks, even eggs!
- Will your magic suit my event?Yes!i know about magic and how to make your next event unforgettable! You are looking for someone who can deliver something unique and special. I can make your dream event come true, so you only need to sit, watch and enjoy the show! I know my art. I studied professionally for 3 years in 3 different magic schools. I have more than 5 years of professional routines proven and tested with a real audience.
- How many people will you perform for?From 8 to 12 tables or groups for 10-15 minutes each depending of venue time and style of performance.
Mix and mingle magic.
Cabaret Magic, Parlor Magic, Stage Magic, Close-up Magic.