Thomas Dixon is a professional charismatic and charming Chilean-Canadian magician.
With more than 10 years of experience, he'll add that special touch to your event whether it’s a private party, corporate event or wedding. Thomas has a cheerful, charming and energetic personality. He uses mystery surprise and humour to create amusing situations for your event.
Thomas's goal is to deliver a performance that enriches and elevates your event. Aiming to bring everyone together and create an experience they will remember for a long time.
The magic is very visual, interactive and fun. From vanishing objects, flying coins, eggs!, to elegant and invisible sleight of hand. His repertoire is designed to create a powerful impression and long lasting memories.
Also, Thomas is very unique in his style he studied professionally the art for many years, before becoming a full-time magician. He is a student of some of the greatest exponents in South America and Spain.
Thomas is a member of the ...
Helen Clarke• 12 May 2018
From the start of reading previous reviews and seeing Thomas’s examples, there was just something about him that made me click ‘hire’, and as I thought at the time take a chance. Always listen to your gut feeling! Thomas, well, is not only an extremely nice, and friendly guy but an absolute professional and 5 star magician! I said at the time he should be on Britain’s Got Talent, but to be honest, he’s too good for them, and as he would no doubt win, then we would lose him to hire. He was very ...
Tina• 9 Feb 2019
Thomas entertained at our home on Saturday, the 9th of February 2019 for my daughter’s 18th birthday party. He mingled with the sixteen guests in groups of four mesmerising them with his magic. Thomas’ tricks and illusions were amazing creating great excitement amongst them all. His manner was delightful and friendly yet professional and able to command their attention in a gentle manner. Thomas ended his evening of entertainment with an impressive show of magic, with a mix of card tricks and ot...
Amy• 27 Nov 2017
Thomas was fantastic! We had a family party, and his close up magic appealed to the adults and children alike. We were all left wondering how he did it...!! And we still are! He was very professional, personable and we very much enjoyed having him as part of the party. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is having a party and would be keen to hire him again. Many thanks.
Russell• 6 Dec 2017
Attentive and very reasonable
Emma Hawkins• 24 Aug 2017
Thomas was lovely and great fun thank you!
- Will your magic suit my event?Yes!i know about magic and how to make your next event unforgettable! You are looking for someone who can deliver something unique and special. I can make your dream event come true, so you only need to sit, watch and enjoy the show! I know my art. I studied professionally for 3 years in 3 different magic schools. I have more than 5 years of professional routines proven and tested with a real audience.
- How many people will you perform for?From 8 to 12 tables or groups for 10-15 minutes each depending of venue time and style of performance.
- How long is the act?2 hrs of strolling close-up, mix and mingle magic.
- What type of magic do you performClose-up Table Magic or Stand up Walk-around high interactive magic using cards, coins, ropes, silks, even eggs!
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I have a 30 minutes set that its best suited for family friendly events. Including coin production, linking rings, mental magic, card tricks, silks, audience participation and more!
Mix and mingle magic.
Cabaret Magic, Parlor Magic, Stage Magic, Close-up Magic.