Thomas Dixon is a professional charismatic and charming Chilean-Canadian magician.
With more than 10 years of experience, he'll add that special touch to your event whether it’s a private party, corporate event or wedding. Thomas has a cheerful, charming and energetic personality. He uses mystery surprise and humour to create amusing situations for your event.
Thomas's goal is to deliver a performance that enriches and elevates your event. Aiming to bring everyone together and create an experience they will remember for a long time.
The magic is very visual, interactive and fun. From vanishing objects, flying coins, eggs!, to elegant and invisible sleight of hand. His repertoire is designed to create a powerful impression and long lasting memories.
Thomas has a very unique style, he studied and worked as an engineer before becoming a full-time magician. He also mastered his craft by studying magic in a real magic school for more than 4 years (unfortunately, not in Hogwarts)!
Thomas is a member of the prestigious Magic Circle in London and The Zodiac Magical Society.
Tony Hales• Dec. 18, 2019
Thomas was very well received by our staff at their party. He mingled well and stayed a full time. Thank you.
Howie• Dec. 7, 2019
Outstanding evenings entertainment from Thomas. His tricks and fun around each tables was great fun and cant recommend him highly enough. well done Thomas!!
Ellie-Jo Brooks• Nov. 29, 2019
Thomas was brilliant, we hired him for our Christmas party. He went around all the tables performing different magic tricks and finished off with a great trick to everyone! Highly recommend! Everyone has been saying how good you was, so thank you for making our Christmas party! :) Would definitely book again!
Ali• Oct. 22, 2019
Thomas was absolutely brilliant. He was charming, funny and left my delegates speechless at his tricks! Absolutely brilliant and I'd have no hesitation recommending him and hiring him again in future. Fantastic.
Darren Payne• Oct. 19, 2019
He was very friendly and handled the tables very well,
Catherine Fellows• June 15, 2019
Great thank you loads
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I have a 30 minutes set that its best suited for family friendly events. Including coin production, linking rings, mental magic, card tricks, silks, audience participation and more!
- How long is the act?2 hrs of strolling close-up, mix and mingle magic.
- What type of magic do you performClose-up Table Magic or Stand up Walk-around high interactive magic using cards, coins, ropes, silks, even eggs!
- Will your magic suit my event?Yes!i know about magic and how to make your next event unforgettable! You are looking for someone who can deliver something unique and special. I can make your dream event come true, so you only need to sit, watch and enjoy the show! I know my art. I studied professionally for 3 years in 3 different magic schools. I have more than 5 years of professional routines proven and tested with a real audience.
- How many people will you perform for?From 8 to 12 tables or groups for 10-15 minutes each depending of venue time and style of performance.
Mix and mingle magic.
Cabaret Magic, Parlor Magic, Stage Magic, Close-up Magic.