Hi my name’s Thomas Brian.
I’m originally from Leicester but I’ve lived in Greater Manchester since 2007 when I moved up north to study music at Salford University. Since then I’ve been very active in the Manchester music scene, playing in a variety of function bands, originals bands and acoustic ensembles.
in the summer of 2015 I spent several months as the resident guitar vocalist at Caldera Palace, a 5* Thomson resort in Crete. This was a big learning curve for me as it allowed me to improve my playing, having to perform up to four sets a night, six nights a week to a widely varied audience.
Tony• 5 Dec 2017
Thomas was excellent, he was there before time he kept us informed by email and text on when he would arrive, what music we wanted, when he was setting out, his voice is wonderful and he is not noisy, I have had clubs and bars all my life and I would recommend him to anyone.
Melissa Finch• 10 Nov 2018
Tom was amazing and he kept in touch right the way up to the event. He is very talented and everyone loved the music, especially the Oasis songs!! He played all the requests we had and he really did make the night. Thank you so much Tom, everyone commented on how much they loved the music and how good you were. I wouldn’t hesitate to book Tom again and recommend him to anyone looking for a singer and guitarist! My partner said when he was singing along to Oasis “So Sally can wait” it was the bes...
Ashtin Doorgakant• 24 Nov 2018
"Very good communication from the start. Excellent performance on the day. Really enthusiastic and engaged band. They kept my party going a treat. Their playlist is very contemporary and popular and they're happy to accommodate requests. Definitely a big thumbs up from me!!
Thanks Tom and the band!"
Natalie Connolly• 8 Sep 2018
Tom is a very talented musician and we all enjoyed his music, it was perfect for our event.
David• 21 Oct 2017
Tom played for us at my fathers 60th and was fantastic! He was very friendly and his music choice was just right for us! Highly recommended!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Over the years I have played all sorts of functions for a variety of different clients. These have included weddings, birthdays, wedding anniversaries, corporate functions, beer festivals, engagement parties, surprise birthday parties, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping centres..!
- Who are your previous clients?Atlantica Caldera Palace, Analipsi, Crete The Firepit Bar & Grill Loungers LTD Lancaster Brewery Greene King Pubs FP Classic Car Show The Botanist O'Neills The Cock at Budworth Flanagan's Apple Leeds Irish Club Forresters, Blackburn Commercial Inn, Glossop RAF Officers Mess, Yorkshire Walkden Shopping Centre Southport Beer and Gin Festival, Formby National Railway Museum, York Britannia Inn, Farnworth Ormskirk Golf Club Albert's Chop House, Manchester Rotary Club, Timperley
- How long do you play for?I generally play 2 x 45 minute sets, but if you wanted longer sets or more than that can be arranged.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I have my own full PA and lighting rig.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have PLI through the MU and my equipment is regularly PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?Not a massive amount, maybe 3 m x 4 m.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes no problem at all! As long as you let me know in plenty of time I can learn a song for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If I play 2 x 45 minute sets, then ten to fifteen minutes between each set is fine.
Ain’t No Sunshine
Let’s Stay Together
Streets Of London
I’m Not In Love
And I Love Her
You Might Need Somebody
In My Life
If I Had a G...