Memories, laughter, life, love, smiles, food and drink these things we all commonly share with someone we love, with family and with friends, it’s this sharing that brings us to the table
sharing food and time together = memories.
We wanted to Name the food side of our business with how we love to eat
And that’s sharing plates of food together.
The name Garnish is an anagram of sharing which worked perfectly as we like rustic food but garnished beautifully.
When we all celebrate, the most memorable times are around the table with food and it always involves sharing.
Because we are Garnish@ Thirstchoice we wanted something fun that puts a smile on your face.
We feel there’s nothing more fun than sharing times together with smiles, happy laughter whilst eating and creating memories.
Alan Payne• 12 May 2018
Excellent meal, expertly prepared and served.
Jessica Garnham• 2 May 2017
Thirst Choice did an amazing job for my Dad's 70th birthday. We were staying in a holiday apartment in Salcombe overlooking the Estury and getting a personal chef in seemed like a special way to celebrate. Sally and Dave exceeded expectations by a mile. The food was delicious, but what really made the evening was their friendly yet professional approach as well as the knowledge and commentary they provided around the food throughout the evening. They left the place spotless too! We can't recomme...
Sarah Gilson• 8 Jun 2019
Excellent caterers! Fantastic food and really entertaining making our hen party a roaring success. Would highly recommend.
Alex Westbrook• 3 Mar 2019
Thirstchoice were absolutely brilliant. The food was incredible and Sally was a pleasure to deal with. I would very highly recommend using them.
rebecca wills• 29 May 2019
We hired thirst choice to cater for an 8 person dinner party for my mum’s 60th while we were on holiday in Devon and I couldn’t have asked for a better meal, everything tasted great and there were empty plates after every course! I would highly recommend.
- What services do you offer?We provide a tailor made bespoke cooking experience wether it's dinner party, special occasion, Asador cooking. We work with you to your foodie needs .
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, we cook onsite providing there's facilities to do so
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We can tailor menus and food to evening , dietary requirements .
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We are modern English locally sourced with British produce in mind
- Do you offer special menus?Yes we do , professionally written to your taste and budget
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can source
- How does the open bar work?We bar is oval in shape and suppled with you in mind
- What is included in the menu?Including in the price of menu is preparing cooking of your meal with the chef cleaning up after himself. Waitress is required extra if crockery and cutlery needed also extra
dinner party's, special occasions, Asador cooking. Themed Feast Nights. Afternoon tea, Weekend menus and more