Memories, laughter, life, love, smiles, food and drink these things we all commonly share with someone we love, with family and with friends, it’s this sharing that brings us to the table
sharing food and time together = memories.
We wanted to Name the food side of our business with how we love to eat
And that’s sharing plates of food together.
The name Garnish is an anagram of sharing which worked perfectly as we like rustic food but garnished beautifully.
When we all celebrate, the most memorable times are around the table with food and it always involves sharing.
Because we are Garnish@ Thirstchoice we wanted something fun that puts a smile on your face.
We feel there’s nothing more fun than sharing times together with smiles, happy laughter whilst eating and creating memories.
Alan Payne• 12 May 2018
Excellent meal, expertly prepared and served.
Jessica Garnham• 2 May 2017
Thirst Choice did an amazing job for my Dad's 70th birthday. We were staying in a holiday apartment in Salcombe overlooking the Estury and getting a personal chef in seemed like a special way to celebrate. Sally and Dave exceeded expectations by a mile. The food was delicious, but what really made the evening was their friendly yet professional approach as well as the knowledge and commentary they provided around the food throughout the evening. They left the place spotless too! We can't recomme...
Alex Westbrook• 3 Mar 2019
Thirstchoice were absolutely brilliant. The food was incredible and Sally was a pleasure to deal with. I would very highly recommend using them.
Rachel• 16 Jun 2018
The team at First Choice were great - the food was beautifully presented and tasted good (the desserts in particular were delicious!), and the chef was really friendly and a good laugh. Would definitely recommend!
- What is included in the menu?Including in the price of menu is preparing cooking of your meal with the chef cleaning up after himself. Waitress is required extra if crockery and cutlery needed also extra
- How does the open bar work?We bar is oval in shape and suppled with you in mind
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can source
- Do you offer special menus?Yes we do , professionally written to your taste and budget
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We are modern English locally sourced with British produce in mind
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We can tailor menus and food to evening , dietary requirements .
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, we cook onsite providing there's facilities to do so
- What services do you offer?We provide a tailor made bespoke cooking experience wether it's dinner party, special occasion, Asador cooking. We work with you to your foodie needs .
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
dinner party's, special occasions, Asador cooking. Themed Feast Nights. Afternoon tea, Weekend menus and more