Price from: £1000
The Rascals- a band to make your party dance!
Services From The Rascals
4 Piece Party Band - 2 x 75 Minute Sets
The Rascals play lively, upbeat music from the sixties right up to date. Usually we play 2 x 75 minute sets and include background music and DJ set when we're not performing. We're happy to include a couple of requests for any occasion and supply our own lights, PA and public liability insurance.
From: £1000 per event
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Rascals play upbeat music and play many events from grand openings and galas, to weddings and birthday parties
- What are the highlights of your career?There have been so many highlights in our career, but, when we play for a wedding- the couple's first dance, at an awards ceremony -where somebody receives special recognition or when we look from the stage and see the dancefloor is full- those times are always highlights and the parts we remember best. That said, its the time when a client says a genuine and heartfelt "thank you" - those are the highlights for us when we look back at the end of the night with pride and say- we nailed it!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The Rascals are extremely versatile: we are able to tailor set lists with a clients requests, with more than one lead vocalist in the band we can fill and hold a dancefloor for up to 3 hours non stop. For weddings we undertake the entire event: playing the church organ, cocktail piano, live band sets and DJ service - one point of contact for everything: The Rascals Party Band.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We play many events from award ceremonies, grand openings and galas, to weddings and birthday parties.
- How long do you play for?We usually play 2 x 90 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes- we use and supply our own PA and lighting equipment.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All of our gear is PAT tested and we're happy to present our Public Liability Insurance certificate when requested.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Our set lists are constructed from songs that have been requested in the past. Should your favourite tune not be in our set lists, let us know, and it will be for your event!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually we work around the schedule of the evening and accomodate the needs of our client. It is nice to have a quick break to refresh ourselves especially in the summer but this is only for 15 minutes or so.
- What style of music do you offer?The Rascals repertoire is wide and varied. We are mainly required to pay upbeat and popular songs in order to make sure we fill the dancefloor!
- How does the band dress for performances?After having set up the stage, at every performance, The Rascals are very smart. We wear suits, waistcoats, ties, even bow ties. Unfortunately, working hard to entertain guests does mean we're not so composed at the end of the night, but that's because we build up a sweat and work hard!
60's to date:
Elvis to Lionel Ritchie to Take That to Bruno Mars