We’re The Groovy Cats - a professional party band that will make your event special. Since 2013, we’ve been playing around the UK & Europe - at weddings, parties, functions and even ski resorts.
As a group of pro musicians, we care about two things: making your event a night to remember & filling your dance floor all night.
Our influences are really varied - we love to play funk influenced songs from Prince and James Brown and then get everyone singing with a classic. We've got a huge repertoire, which means we can tailor our set list to the event, making sure everyone has a great night.
Check out our video below, and give us a shout!
Steph Milne• Aug. 31, 2019
We booked the Groovy cats for our wedding and I can honestly say they are Amazing! If you are thinking of booking them do it! I have had so many comments since the wedding from everyone about how brilliant the band were, they really did make the night! Everyone was up and dancing and the set list they played was perfect. I really can’t thank them enough!
Chad Cookney• Aug. 14, 2019
We were fortunate to book The Groovy Cats for our Summer Corporate Event. From start to finish ultimate professionals and really nice people. The event was a great success to which the great music, sense of humour from the band members all contributed. Would recommend and book again - wait...we have booked again for our Christmas Event - Well done guys - a real pleasure - Chad
Carly Nichol• July 26, 2019
Absolutely brilliant band, cannot recommend enough! Everyone commented on how good Groovey Cats were for our wedding evening reception, lovely group of lads, thank you again!
Anne McHugh• June 29, 2019
Well all i can say is wow. The groovy cats blew us away. The amount of comments we have received about how awesome they were is incredible. Thank you so so much for everything. From day one until our wedding day you have been brilliant. Thank you for learning lets twist again and im still in love with the batman song. They completed our day for us.
Adelle Fishlock• June 28, 2019
Thanks so much to The Groovy Cats for a fantastic night! So professional from the moment we booked them. Very quick to get back in contact, and answer any questions. Fantastic music and great for any occasion. Thanks so much again - I would recommend them in a heartbeat! Thanks :)
Louise Wilkinson• June 15, 2019
We booked The Groovy Cats for our wedding in June, and in short they were phenomenal!
Extremely talented, professional, good communication, and most importantly for us they really got involved with our day and our guests. Most notably having an impromptu jam session with one of our younger guests! You really made his day guys.
Now all we have to do is find an excuse to book them again....
Thanks so so much, you completed our day!
Services From The Groovy Cats
The Groovy Cats Wedding Package - 2 x 45 Mins Set
The Groovy Cats - Party Package - 2 x 45 Minute Sets
The Groovy Cats - Function Package - 2 x 45 Minute Sets
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A professional party band - pop, funk, soul, rock covers.
- What are the highlights of your career?We've played weddings and functions around the UK - supported Peter Andre at an RAF function - played on Kings Day in Amsterdam - & played for 2 months in an Austrian ski resort.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have a huge repertoire & can add trumpet and keys to make the sound even bigger!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, functions, private parties
- Who are your previous clients?BBC, BBC Look North, Children In Need, RAF Marham, RAF Conningsby, CK Group, Schmitten - Cabrio, Bike Tours For The Wounded, Twisted Irons Customs, Ashgate Hospice, Sparkle Walk, Derbyshire Police
- How can event planners pay for your services?Preferably by BACs Transfer - but we also accept cash & cheque.
- How long do you play for?Normally 2 x 45 minute sets but we are flexible.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have a full professional PA and lighting system.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?10ft (wide) by 6ft (deep)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. If you give us plenty of notice, we'll try and learn it for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally take a 15 to 20 minute break in between sets. This is flexible if it doesn't fit into your evening.
We create a bespoke setlist for every event. If you want a specific song for your event, please give us plenty of notice.
The Beatles - Hey Jude
The Beatles - Let It Be
Breakfast At Tiffanys
Prince - Kiss
Kool & The Gang - Celebration
Lionel Richie - Easy Like Sunday Morning
The Proclaimers - 1000 Miles
Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
Ed Sheeran - Perfect
Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey
Etta James - I’d Rather Go Blind
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
Van Morrison - Tupelo Honey
Prince - Purple Rain
>>>>>2000s - PRESENT<<<<<
Justin Bieber - Sorry
Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You
Cake By The Ocean
Pharrell Williams - Happy
Jessie J - Price Tag
Cee Lo Green - Forget You
Gnarls Barkly - Crazy
Macy Gray - I Try
Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
Jason Mraz - I’m Yours
Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
Charlie Puth - Attention
Ed Sheeran - Sing
George Ezra - Blame It On Me
George Ezra - Budapest
George Ezra - Shotgun
Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One
The Weeknd - I Can't Feel My Face
The Killers - Mr Brightside
The Coral - Dreaming Of You
Oasis - Don’t Look Back In Anger
Oasis - Wonderwall
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor
Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
Amy Winehouse/The Zutons - Valerie
Human League - Don’t You Want Me
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
David Bowie - Let’s Dance
The Steve Miller Band - The Joker
Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al
Eurythmics - Repect
Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Pina Colada)
George Michaels - Faith
Journey - Don't Stop Believing
Wilson Pickett - Land Of 1000 Dances
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
The Beatles - Let It Be
The Beatles - Hey Jude
Ben E. King - Stand By Me
Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle
Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
Tom Jones - Delilah
Bill Withers - Ain’t No Sunshine
Stevie Wonder - Master Blaster
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered
James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
Average White Band - Pick Up The Pieces
Jackie Wilson - Higher and Higher
Otis Redding - Sitting On The Dock
Sam Cooke - Wonderful World
Sam Cooke - Bring It On Home
The Aristocats - Everybody Wants To Be A Cat
The Jungle Book - I Wanna Be Like You
The Jungle Book - Bare Necessities
Robert Parker - Barefootin’
White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Queen - Don’t Stop Me Now
The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running
Peter Frampton - Baby I Love Your Way
Madness - One Step Beyond
Madness - Our House
The Specials - Message To You Rudy
Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
Bob Marley - Waiting In Vain
Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl
Robbie Williams - Angels