The Fusion is made up of in demand professional session musicians, who have worked and toured with artists such as: Bruno Mars, Ella Eyre, Jorja Smith, Drake, Leah McFall, Coree Richards (Damage), Mutya Buena (Sugababes), Boyzlife (Brian McFadden & Keith Duffy), Junior Giscombe, Right Said Fred and many more.
Their careers have also led them to perform on TV, radio, festivals, and at many prestigious venues such as Wembley Arena, O2 Arena, Royal Albert Hall and Ronnie Scotts.
This young, polished, and highly experienced party band provide an unforgettable performance, from a small but mighty 4 piece, up to a show-stopping 8 piece with an energetic horn section. They have played all over the UK and internationally, entertaining audiences at weddings, private parties, and corporate functions.
Charlotte Robertson• Sept. 14, 2019
The Fusion are an amazing band, so pleased we picked them for our wedding, we were blown away!
Kayleigh• June 9, 2018
These guys were fab! Firstly they were totally reliable, really friendly to organise everything with and put my mind at ease organising my birthday party. Secondly, on arriving they were really friendly and the performing was amazing! Everyone at my party commented on how great they were and also flexible with requests from the guests. Would definitely recommend these guys for weddings/parties/any event where you need a good mix of music (new and old), a really cool group of people and star quality :-) :-) :-)
Cynthia Maxwell• Dec. 7, 2017
I recently planned our Sales Kickoff for our EMEA and APJ sales teams. It took place in Marlow and on the last night we had our awards dinner. The theme was New Year’s Eve, since our fiscal year ends November 30. To make this a fun and festive night I hired Slam Funk to perform for the dinner. They were AWESOME!! They played great dinner music for the beginning of the night then once the awards were given out the fun began. I loved the selection of music they played. My group was on the dance floor from the first song until the last. Besides being a great band with great sound and voices they were a real pleasure to work with, through set up and performing the night of the party. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a band that will pump up your next party!
Michaela and James Berry• Nov. 10, 2017
"Before the wedding, George and Grace were in regular contact to see if we needed any help with anything and also to see how we wanted the sets played and if there were any in particular song requests.
On the night the band were absolutely amazing - they got everyone up on the dance floor and the music was incredible. The playlist that the band came with was definitely right for a wedding.
The band also played our first dance, which made the day even more special.
A huge thank you to George, Grace and all of the band for listening to what we wanted and making the evening everything we wanted!"
Ian & Joy Bradley• Aug. 12, 2017
We engaged The Fusion to play at an outdoor birthday party, and we were delighted with the choice we made. The band were friendly and professional, and more importantly the music was excellent. We're a discerning audience, and they read the audience really well to produce a stream of polished up-tempo music to keep us dancing. Everyone at their party, from people in their teens to those in their fifties, said they enjoyed the band, and their encore performance of 'Living On a Prayer' raised the roof. Highly recommended.
Lucy Witney• Dec. 31, 2016
"What a fantastic way to celebrate New Years Eve and welcome our guests into 2017!!
The band exceeded our expectations on all levels, they were a delight to have for the evening and nothing was too much trouble for them. We had to adjust the timings of their sets on the evening and they did this with complete ease and worked around us. The variation of music was great and covered all avenues pleasing a real selection of guests we had in house. Grace the singer has a beautiful, strong, unique voice which was complemented by the talented musicians in the rest of the band.
We will certainly be using them again in the future - Thank you Fusion!!
We will most certainly be in touch again if another event comes up this year!
Thank you once again."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Top quality musicians, that provide a five star service.
- What are the highlights of your career?As a band, we played for the owner of Champneys in Tring, and his friends which included the likes of popstar Paul Young, TV stars Stacey Solomon, Joe Swash plus many more, for NYE 2017. It was a brilliant event! All band members are also competent session musicians who have played for the likes of Jorja Smith, Drake, Leah McFall, Julie Atherton, Mutya Buena, and other well known names.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are seasoned professionals, and know how to make sure your event runs smoothly + efficiently, from the first set, until the end of the night! Our repertoire is lively, party music from start to finish, we want to get people dancing! You can also choose what you would prefer to hear, from our extensive repertoire list.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate events, Birthdays, Anniversaries, VIP Events...We'll play anywhere!
- Who are your previous clients?Vimto, Walkers, Pepsico, Sir Simon Hughes (Liberal Democrat Political Party) Alpro, Champneys, BIMM London, Travel Network Group, QE Hospital, NHS, Brittany Ferries, P&O, DFDS Seaways, Thomson, British Armed Forces, Phastar and many more.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We work on an invoice basis, so bank transfer is best.
- How long do you play for?x2 60 mins, x2 45mins, or x3 40mins. The choice is yours!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we do, our PA can cater for up to 400 people, with adequate lighting for the band and stage area. Should you require a larger PA, please get in touch with your requirements!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, please ask if you require these.
- How much space do you require?4/5 piece: 5m x 3m - 6/8 piece: 5/6m x 4m or larger
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! Happy to learn a song or two. We're flexible and like a challenge, so suggestions are welcome.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We're very flexible with breaks. However, usually in between our typical x2 1 hour sets, we take 15/30 mins break.
00's – Present Day
Amy Winehouse – Valerie
Ariana Grande – One Last Time
Beyonce - Crazy in Love
Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
Bruno Mars – Just The Way You Are
Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven
Bruno Mars - Treasure
Bruno Mars - Uptown funk
Bruno Mars - Marry You
Calvin Harris - Feels
Calvin Harris – How Deep is Your Love
Cee Lo Green - Forget You
Charlie Puth - Attention
Clean Bandit - Rather Be
Clean Bandit – Symphony
Daft Punk - Get Lucky
Destiny's Child – Bootylicious
DNCE – Cake By The Ocean
Duffy – Mercy
Ed Sheeran – Shape of you
Estelle - American Boy
Florence and the Machine - You Got the Love
James Bay – Hold Back The River
Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me
Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself
Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand
Jessie J – Bang Bang
Jessie J - Domino
Jessie J - Price Tag
Justin Bieber - Sorry
Justin Timberlake – Can't Stop The Feeling
Justin Timberlake – Rock Your Body
Katy Perry - California Girls
Katy Perry – Firework
Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
Little Mix – Black Magic
Little Mix - Touch
Magic - Rude
Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
Maroon 5 - Sugar
Maroon 5 - This Love
Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
Olly Murs - Wrapped Up
One Republic - Counting Stars
Outkast - Hey Ya
Pharrell Williams – Happy
Rihanna - Please Don’t Stop the Music
Rihanna - Umbrella
Rihanna - We Found Love
Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
Rudimental - Waiting All Night
Shawn Mendez - Stitches
Shawn Mendez – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
Sigala & John Newman – Give Me Your Love
Swedish House Mafia – Don't You Worry Child
Taio Cruz - Dynamite
Taylor Swift - Shake it Off
The Killers - Mr Brightside
The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face
Walk the Moon – Shut up and Dance
Years & Years – King
Zara Larson – Lush Life
5ive – Keep on Movin'
Backstreet Boys - Everybody
CeCe Peniston – Finally
Craig David – 7 Days
Craig David – Re-Rewind (The Crowd Say Bo'Selecta)
Daniel Beddingfield – Gotta Get Thru This
George Michael & Mary J Blige – As
Jamiroquai – Cosmic Girl
Jamiroquai - Love Foolosphy
Mary Mary - Shackles
Michael Jackson – Black or White
Reef – Place Your Hands
Robin.S – Show Me Love
R.Kelly – Ignition (Remix)
Spice Girls – Wannabe
Sweet Female Attitude - Flowers
Take That - Relight My Fire
Toploader - Dancing in the Moonlight
Aretha Franklin & George Michael – I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)
Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes -I've Had The Time Of My Life
Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer
Bryan Adams - Summer 69
Chaka Khan - Ain’t Nobody
Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
Huey Lewis and the News - Power of Love
Jackson 5 - Blame it on the Boogie
Jermaine Stewart - We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off
Jocelyn Brown – Somebody Else's Guy
Journey - Don’t Stop Believing
Katrina and the Waves - Walking on Sunshine
KC & the Sunshine Band – Give it Up
Kool and the Gang - Celebration
Kool and the Gang - Ladie’s Night
Lionel Richie – Dancing on the ceiling
Lionel Richie - All Night Long
Luther Vandross - Never too Much
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Michael Jackson - Rock with you
Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
McFadden & Whitehead – Ain't No Stopping Us Now
Michael Jackson - P.Y.T
Michael Jackson - Shake Your Body Down
Prince – I Wanna Be Your Lover
Prince – Kiss
Shalamar – A Night to Remember
The Proclaimers - 500 Miles
Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody
Chic - Everybody Dance
Chic - Good Times
Chic - Le Freak
Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
Earth Wind & Fire - September
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
Queen - Don’t Stop Me Now
Sister Sledge - We Are Family
Stevie Wonder - I Wish
Stevie Wonder - Signed, sealed, delivered
Stevie Wonder – Sir Duke
Stevie Wonder – Superstition
The Emotions - Best of my Love
The OJ's – Love Train
The Police - Message in a Bottle
Tina Turner – Proud Mary
Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
Whispers – And The Beat Goes On
Aretha Franklin – Respect
Beatles - Saw Her Standing There
Beatles - Twist and Shout
Frankie Valli - December 63
Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
Jackie Wilson - Higher and Higher
James Brown - I Feel Good
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Ain't No Mountain High Enough
The Contours – Do You Love Me
The Four Tops - Sugarpie Honeybunch
The Monkees - I’m A Believer
Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally