The Fusion is made up of in demand professional session musicians, who have worked and toured with artists such as: Bruno Mars, Ella Eyre, Jorja Smith, Drake, Leah McFall, Coree Richards (Damage), Mutya Buena (Sugababes), Boyzlife (Brian McFadden & Keith Duffy), Junior Giscombe, Right Said Fred and many more.
Their careers have also led them to perform on TV, radio, festivals, and at many prestigious venues such as Wembley Arena, O2 Arena, Royal Albert Hall and Ronnie Scotts.
This young, polished, and highly experienced party band provide an unforgettable performance, from a small but mighty 4 piece, up to a show-stopping 8 piece with an energetic horn section. They have played all over the UK and internationally, entertaining audiences at weddings, private parties, and corporate functions.
Ian & Joy Bradley• 12 Aug 2017
We engaged The Fusion to play at an outdoor birthday party, and we were delighted with the choice we made. The band were friendly and professional, and more importantly the music was excellent. We're a discerning audience, and they read the audience really well to produce a stream of polished up-tempo music to keep us dancing. Everyone at their party, from people in their teens to those in their fifties, said they enjoyed the band, and their encore performance of 'Living On a Prayer' raised t...
Richard Gethin• 25 Apr 2015
We were so lucky to be able to book The Fusion at short notice and so glad that we did. From the very first number to the last they had the dancefloor jumping. Have to say also, extremely courteous and pleasant to deal with throughout.
Michaela and James Berry• 10 Nov 2017
"Before the wedding, George and Grace were in regular contact to see if we needed any help with anything and also to see how we wanted the sets played and if there were any in particular song requests.
On the night the band were absolutely amazing - they got everyone up on the dance floor and the music was incredible. The playlist that the band came with was definitely right for a wedding.
The band also played our first dance, which made the day even more special.
A huge thank you to...
Lucy Witney• 31 Dec 2016
"What a fantastic way to celebrate New Years Eve and welcome our guests into 2017!!
The band exceeded our expectations on all levels, they were a delight to have for the evening and nothing was too much trouble for them. We had to adjust the timings of their sets on the evening and they did this with complete ease and worked around us. The variation of music was great and covered all avenues pleasing a real selection of guests we had in house. Grace the singer has a beautiful, strong, unique vo...
James Rice• 5 Sep 2015
The Fusion were excellent! They arrived in good time, were courteous throughout, and the guests loved them. We'd happily recommend them!!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Top quality musicians, that provide a five star service.
- What are the highlights of your career?As a band, we played for the owner of Champneys in Tring, and his friends which included the likes of popstar Paul Young, TV stars Stacey Solomon, Joe Swash plus many more, for NYE 2017. It was a brilliant event! All band members are also competent session musicians who have played for the likes of Jorja Smith, Drake, Leah McFall, Julie Atherton, Mutya Buena, and other well known names.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are seasoned professionals, and know how to make sure your event runs smoothly + efficiently, from the first set, until the end of the night! Our repertoire is lively, party music from start to finish, we want to get people dancing! You can also choose what you would prefer to hear, from our extensive repertoire list.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate events, Birthdays, Anniversaries, VIP Events...We'll play anywhere!
- Who are your previous clients?Vimto, Walkers, Pepsico, Sir Simon Hughes (Liberal Democrat Political Party) Alpro, Champneys, BIMM London, Travel Network Group, QE Hospital, NHS, Brittany Ferries, P&O, DFDS Seaways, Thomson, British Armed Forces, Phastar and many more.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We work on an invoice basis, so bank transfer is best.
- How long do you play for?x2 60 mins, x2 45mins, or x3 40mins. The choice is yours!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we do, our PA can cater for up to 400 people, with adequate lighting for the band and stage area. Should you require a larger PA, please get in touch with your requirements!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, please ask if you require these.
- How much space do you require?4/5 piece: 5m x 3m - 6/8 piece: 5/6m x 4m or larger
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! Happy to learn a song or two. We're flexible and like a challenge, so suggestions are welcome.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We're very flexible with breaks. However, usually in between our typical x2 1 hour sets, we take 15/30 mins break.
00's – Present Day
Amy Winehouse – Valerie
Ariana Grande – One Last Time
Beyonce - Crazy in Love
Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
Bruno Mars – Just The Way You Are