Funk/Rock/Indie/Party Band available for Functions, Birthdays, Weddings and Private Parties
We’ve been together for over 2 years - in which time we’ve amassed a repertoire of over 100 songs and counting, spanning from the 1950’s to present, and played getting on for 100 gigs too.
We play upbeat party music with a leaning to the funk side of affairs - complete with sun-soaked vocal harmonies - which lends itself very well to events, parties, weddings, functions. Awards Ceremonies, Conferences and even product launches. Depending on the audience, we can tailor the set accordingly - making it predominantly retro, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, 00’s or present day, funk-orientated, rock-orientated, indie-orientated, Christmas-orientated, a healthy mix of all, and so on...
We’re used to playing anything from small, intimate venues, dressing up smart for weddings, or playing to thousands at some of the UK’s top venues.
Last year we played The Alexandra Palace (Ally Pally) to 6 thousand people,...
Sharon Fairey• 1 Sep 2017
The WonderWhys were my favourite band on the Cruise, had the whole lounges dancing, and never played the same set twice in the whole week! I even went to see them at The Ally Pally a few months later. Heartily recommended
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS Transfer, Cash or Cheque
- How much space do you require?Roughly 15 feet in Width and 10 feet in Depth
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It’s up to the client, but if we’re playing 2 x 45’s we’d like at least 15 minutes’ break in between
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Within reason and with enough notice, yes. Try us...
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minutes, 2 x 60 mins or 3 x 30 mins
- Who are your previous clients?The Alexandra Palace, London; Rock The Boat 2017 (Choose Your Cruise); The Walkabout Chain UK; Butlins; Proseccofest UK; Flamingoland; Haven Holidays; Makis Leisure; Don’t Tell The Bride (Reality TV Programme)
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Festivals, Weddings, Private Parties, Cruises, Product Launches
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are versatile enough to rapport with huge crowds at the highest level of professional performance environments, or more intimate parties or weddings. We have a vast repertoire of songs, and have enough musicianship to learn special requests of any genre - within reason! We add the “icing on the cake” to performances with fantastic close vocal harmonies
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing The Ally Pally to 6 thousand in April 2017 and being asked back to play again in the November; playing on the Rock The Boat Cruise 2017 supporting Suzi Quatro, Slade, The Troggs, The Yardbirds & Big Country; opening up for The Happy Mondays at The Avenue in Chesterfield
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:One of the UK’s finest Party Bands
Set List - Full band
The Clash - Rock The Casbah
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
David Bowie - Let’s Dance
- Jean Genie