The Violin Expert Tamilla Thomas will fill your event with sounds of beautiful violin music, be it classical, contemporary or jazz. Tamilla provides bespoke services for those who would like some class and sophistication to lift the mood and atmosphere. She plays in any genre and prides herself in taking requests of your favourite songs which would make the occasion even more special and tailored to individual tastes.
Terry• 3 Apr 2019
Thank you once again for being a part of our special day.
Terry and Tracy
Chloe Carter• 10 May 2019
"Tamilla has been great from the first point of contact, She fully explained her process and always double checked our preferences. I trusted her fully and gave full rein on what she wanted to play on our special day .
When we arrived at the venue and heard Tamilla playing it set the mood and gave everyone a smile! When she plays it’s just beautiful! Fully recommend her and can’t wait for a occasion I can use her again!"
Jo• 23 Feb 2019
Just wanted to say thank you so much for yesterday and for helping to make our day so special. Jo and Tom x
Rose Eldred• 11 May 2019
"Thank you so much for coming every one mention they loved hearing you play! I'm really glad I found you to play at my wedding.
Michelle• 23 Apr 2019
Tamilla delighted and entertained our residents with an eclectic range of music to suit all tastes, some of our residents even danced along! I would be happy to recommend the very talented Tamilla to anyone
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?To be honest, I don’t like taking breaks, I prefer playing straight through unless the event is long. So, I can do an hour without breaks. But if I am required for longer, then 10 minutes between 45 minutes sets.
- How long do you play for?I can do 3 sets of 45 minutes . , or other options are possible. Everything is individually discussed and agreed with the client
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I take pride in sourcing the best backing tracks and learning a new piece if it is not on my list in a very short space of time
- How much space do you require?2 sq m as a minimum
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes for both. Information is provided upon request
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have an acoustic amp and an iPod which is enough for a room as big as the church hall or a reception of a big hotel
Beautiful violin music with high quality backing tracks using acoustic amplifier or sound system, for any occasion, be it an anniversary dinner, corporate get together, wedding or a ball.