The Violin Expert Tamilla Thomas will fill your event with sounds of beautiful violin music, be it classical, contemporary or jazz. Tamilla provides bespoke services for those who would like some class and sophistication to lift the mood and atmosphere. She plays in any genre and prides herself in taking requests of your favourite songs which would make the occasion even more special and tailored to individual tastes.
Jo• 23 Feb 2019
Just wanted to say thank you so much for yesterday and for helping to make our day so special. Jo and Tom x
John• 13 Jul 2018
Tamilla gave an excellent performance at our wedding. The piece of music we requested was very unusual ( November rain by Guns n Roses) and she had never performed it before but she devised her own version of it and did a great job. All of the wedding guests ( and ourselves) were very impressed. She also dealt with us in a highly professional yet friendly and open way.
Leia• 5 Nov 2018
Hi Tamilla, Thank you so much for tonight. You were perfect and made the night so special for us. Leia ✨
Joe• 13 Oct 2018
Thank you again for your fantastic performance at the church on the 13th. Best wishes, Joe
Olivia• 19 May 2018
Absolutely fantastic, made our wedding day so special! Very talented and wonderful. She is playing on our friends' wedding this year, guests loved her so much!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?To be honest, I don’t like taking breaks, I prefer playing straight through unless the event is long. So, I can do an hour without breaks. But if I am required for longer, then 10 minutes between 45 minutes sets.
- How long do you play for?I can do 3 sets of 45 minutes . , or other options are possible. Everything is individually discussed and agreed with the client
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I take pride in sourcing the best backing tracks and learning a new piece if it is not on my list in a very short space of time
- How much space do you require?2 sq m as a minimum
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes for both. Information is provided upon request
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have an acoustic amp and an iPod which is enough for a room as big as the church hall or a reception of a big hotel
Beautiful violin music with high quality backing tracks using acoustic amplifier or sound system, for any occasion, be it an anniversary dinner, corporate get together, wedding or a ball.