The Violin Expert Tamilla Thomas will fill your event with sounds of beautiful violin music, from classical all the way to the latest charts, and everything in between, such as Rat pack, jazz, blues, Bollywood, Disney and film music.
Tamilla provides bespoke services for those who would like some class and sophistication to lift the mood and atmosphere.
She plays in any genre and prides herself in taking requests of your favourite songs which would make the occasion even more special and tailored to individual tastes.
Tom Hingley• Dec. 21, 2019
Tamilla was excellent on our wedding day, playing both the ceremony and the period afterwards. She prepared fantastic violin covers of two songs and her role in providing her experience to assist in the coordination of the ceremony was fantastic.
Jasmin Stephens• Aug. 30, 2019
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for playing at our wedding. Sorry I didn't get a chance you actually meet you. You played so beautifully and are so talented. Will definitely recommend you if any of our friends and family ever look for a violinist.
lilly• June 15, 2019
Tamilla was absolutely amazing!!!
Her music was beautiful and everyone commented on how beautiful it was!
Thankyou for making my dream become a reality with the music you put together for my wedding ceremony
Frank Collins• May 23, 2019
Tamilla provided an absolute delightful accompaniment to our wedding. She played during the ceremony itself and then provided the background music to our champagne reception which was an outdoor event, set in the beautiful gardens of a Cotswold hotel on a gloriously warm afternoon. She reflected our requests and the joyous mood of the occasion perfectly and there is no doubt that her presence enhanced the occasion.
Tamilla's approach during the lead up to the event and on the day itself was professional and supportive.
I have no problem in recommending her to other couples or for other events.
Jamie Mahon• April 27, 2019
Tamilla, played so beautifully! Every one of the guests has commented on how amazing the music was! The service from beginning to end was fantastic. The Violin Expert was very responsive and helpful on the lead up to the ceremony. The music was perfect... and Tamilla was very considerate and repeated the songs we requested for the arrival of the guests during the signing of the register so that I (the bride) could also enjoy what I had missed whilst the guests were waiting. Can’t recommend enough! Very affordable too. If you like the violin and want to make a special occasion even more memorable then definitely book the Violin Expert!
Roxanne Adams• Aug. 17, 2019
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for yesterday, your music helped make the ceremony so beautiful! Thank you so much
Services From The Violin Expert
Ceremony & 1 Hour Of Drink Reception Music
Ceremony, Drinks & Wedding Breakfast
Violin Music For Ceremony
Music For Celebration - 2 Hours
Violin For Celebrations - 1 Hour
- How long do you play for?I usually play the first hour without stopping for a break. Then I do 45-50 minutes before taking a 10 minute break. I play a maximum of 3 hours. of 45 minutes. Other options are possible. Everything is individually discussed and agreed with the client
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have an acoustic amp and an iPod which is enough for a room as big as the church hall or a reception of a big hotel
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I have Public Liability insurance, As well as the PAT certification for my equipment. Information is provided upon request.
- How much space do you require?2 sq m as a minimum
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I take pride in sourcing the best backing tracks and learning a new piece if it is not on my list in a very short space of time
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I can do the first hour without breaks. If I am required for longer, then 10 minutes between 45 minutes sets.
- Why should I hire you above all other violinists?I provide honest, professional and reliable service, aimed at bringing joy to my audience. I will help you choose and plan your music selection and discuss every aspect of your event until you are absolutely happy with how it is all going to proceed. I will learn the music you would like me to play if I do not already play it.
Beautiful violin music with high quality backing tracks using acoustic amplifier or sound system, for any occasion, be it an anniversary dinner, corporate get together, wedding or a ball.