The Violin Expert
The Violin Expert Tamilla Thomas will fill your event with sounds of beautiful violin music, from classical all the way to the latest charts, and everything in between, such as Rat pack, jazz, blues, Bollywood, Disney and film music.
Tamilla provides bespoke services for those who would like some class and sophistication to lift the mood and atmosphere.
She plays in any genre and prides herself in taking requests of your favourite songs which would make the occasion even more special and tailored to individual tastes.
Terry• 3 Apr 2019
Thank you once again for being a part of our special day.
Terry and Tracy
Hanna• 13 Jul 2019
Tamilla played at our wedding on the 13th July 2019 and was fantastic. All our guest loved her and my grandparents especially loved "moon river" which I asked Tamilla to play whilst we signed the register. I loved her sound from the first moment I heard her play "a thousand years" on her website, I thought it was so beautiful and she certainly did not disappoint on the day. Absolutely stunning. Would definitely recommend.
Hannah and James
Donna• 31 Jul 2019
We just wanted to say thank you so very much for playing at our wedding at Cripps Barn .
You were outstanding and made our day so special . All our guests commented on how amazing you were and you truly made our day.
Donna and Chris
Chloe Carter• 19 Apr 2019
Tamilla has been great from the first point of contact She fully explained her process and always double checked our preferences I trusted her fully and gave full rein on what she wanted to play on our special day
When we arrived at the venue and heard Tamilla playing it set the mood and gave everyone a smile When she plays its just beautiful Fully recommend her and cant wait for a occasion I can use her again
Katherine Lowings• 12 Apr 2019
Tamilla is a true professional. She is very good at what she does and is able to play a good range of songs which she plays beautifully. She played for us during our church service and had a good sense of humour when she had to play my walking down the aisle song 4 times! We would highly recommend Tamilla, thank you so much! (10 / 10)
- How long do you play for?I can do 3 sets of 45 minutes. Other options are possible. Everything is individually discussed and agreed with the client
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have an acoustic amp and an iPod which is enough for a room as big as the church hall or a reception of a big hotel
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I have Public Liability insurance, As well as the PAT certification for my equipment. Information is provided upon request.
- How much space do you require?2 sq m as a minimum
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I take pride in sourcing the best backing tracks and learning a new piece if it is not on my list in a very short space of time
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I can do the first hour without breaks. If I am required for longer, then 10 minutes between 45 minutes sets.
- Why should I hire you above all other violinists?I provide honest, professional and reliable service, aimed at bringing joy to my audience. I will help you choose and plan your music selection and discuss every aspect of your event until you are absolutely happy with how it is all going to proceed. I will learn the music you would like me to play if I do not already play it.
Beautiful violin music with high quality backing tracks using acoustic amplifier or sound system, for any occasion, be it an anniversary dinner, corporate get together, wedding or a ball.