The Violin Expert
The Violin Expert Tamilla Thomas will fill your event with sounds of beautiful violin music, from classical all the way to the latest charts, and everything in between, such as Rat pack, jazz, blues, Bollywood, Disney and film music.
Tamilla provides bespoke services for those who would like some class and sophistication to lift the mood and atmosphere.
She plays in any genre and prides herself in taking requests of your favourite songs which would make the occasion even more special and tailored to individual tastes.
Tamilla, you’ve been wonderful, I have been listening while waiting for my entrance and wishing I could just stand there and listen to you play! Thank you for making our day so special!
Dominica Ponsillo• May 18, 2019
"Just a quick note to say thank you so much for playing at our wedding. You helped to make our day absolutely perfect. Everyone commented on how beautiful it was to have not only your music during the ceremony but also after. We couldn’t have asked for anything more, thank you.
Also to say thank you in making the whole planning and logistics of the day so simple. You put my mind at rest the entire time during both the planning and the actual day and made it all so easy."
Jamie Mahon• April 27, 2019
Tamilla, played so beautifully! Every one of the guests has commented on how amazing the music was! The service from beginning to end was fantastic. The Violin Expert was very responsive and helpful on the lead up to the ceremony. The music was perfect... and Tamilla was very considerate and repeated the songs we requested for the arrival of the guests during the signing of the register so that I (the bride) could also enjoy what I had missed whilst the guests were waiting. Can’t recommend enough! Very affordable too. If you like the violin and want to make a special occasion even more memorable then definitely book the Violin Expert!
Jamie Mahon• April 27, 2019
Hi Tamilla, I wanted to talk to you after the ceremony yesterday but it was a bit hectic! Thank you so much for playing so beautifully! Every one of the guests has commented on how amazing the music was ❤️ I wish I could have heard you play more. What I heard was beautiful! Thanks again! Jamie x
Marcus Esterson• April 15, 2019
"Thank you so much for yesterday
Everyone was commenting how good you were and loved all the greatest showman pieces
Really nice to meet you and thanks for making our day special
Lots of love Marcus and Jade x"
Tina Price• July 26, 2018
I initially heard Tamilla at a friends wedding and thought wow, she sounds amazing. So when I started to plan my wedding I knew I wanted Tamilla to play music for us. I contacted Tamilla and she was very helpful, even suggested music and giving advice. We would highly recommend Tamilla
- How long do you play for?I can do 3 sets of 45 minutes. Other options are possible. Everything is individually discussed and agreed with the client
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have an acoustic amp and an iPod which is enough for a room as big as the church hall or a reception of a big hotel
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I have Public Liability insurance, As well as the PAT certification for my equipment. Information is provided upon request.
- How much space do you require?2 sq m as a minimum
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I take pride in sourcing the best backing tracks and learning a new piece if it is not on my list in a very short space of time
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I can do the first hour without breaks. If I am required for longer, then 10 minutes between 45 minutes sets.
- Why should I hire you above all other violinists?I provide honest, professional and reliable service, aimed at bringing joy to my audience. I will help you choose and plan your music selection and discuss every aspect of your event until you are absolutely happy with how it is all going to proceed. I will learn the music you would like me to play if I do not already play it.
Beautiful violin music with high quality backing tracks using acoustic amplifier or sound system, for any occasion, be it an anniversary dinner, corporate get together, wedding or a ball.