The Two Foodies
The Two Foodies, Julio and Murilo, met twenty years ago while working in one of London’s top restaurants. Having both continued their careers in hospitality and catering they came together this year with a passion to launch a successful food truck business. Playing on each other’s strengths this duo were made to reunite: Julio being a talented top chef with the ability to make your mouth water and Murilo being a popular cheeky chap found front of house who could charm the socks of anyone. Together they bring sophistication and charm to the street food industry. Selling not only food with amazing flavour but service to keep you coming back for more. Julio works on an ever-changing menu based on seasonal produce making sure their menu is on-trend and bestsellers regularly featured. The garnishes, sauces and sides are all of Julio’s own recipes, proving a popular hit every time, which comes from working 20 years in the business.
- What services do you offer?Catering
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?American, burgers, hotdogs.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- What is included in the menu?Mainly burgers, fries and soft drinks.
With our menu we bring 20 years of experience, flavour and great service to corporate events, private parties, weddings, birthdays and the street food industry.