The Trends Party Band
The Trends are a dynamic 4 or 5 piece party band who deliver an energetic performance every time they take to the stage.
Their crowd pleasing repertoire is sure to have your dance floor packed all night long.
The band perform a selection of the greatest ever Pop, Rock, Disco, Motown and more, the band are perfect for weddings, parties and corporate events, The Trends keep their set list up to date and ever expanding.
The band supply a high end PA sound system and lighting equipment for your venue, as well as providing a DJ playlist service as standard, If your venue happens to have a sound limiter the band can work around this or provide an alternative acoustic line up featuring Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Keys & Cajon.
Caroline Newton• Oct. 19, 2019
The Trends were perfect for my party, it was a small venue which the band filled with great music.
They were very friendly and professional and judged the atmosphere brilliantly and therefore played 2 great sets
Would thoroughly recommend them
Natasha Cavill• Sept. 8, 2018
"What can I say The Trends were amazing. They really made my Mum and her twin brother's 70th Birthday very special. My Mum requested Hey Jude by the Beatles one of her all time favourites which they played last. An awesome memory with everyone up standing holding hands and singing along. They played songs throughout the decades which got all age ranges up and dancing. They are really talented and are a very tight band with the saxophone and bugle horn being a real bonus and they really nailed many covers. They are a very professional and organised outfit and liasing with them has been really easy Tom always giving a prompt response to questions via email.
On the day they were all set up and rehearsing way in advance of everyone arriving. They were brilliant and I would love to have them again for any special occasion and would highly recommend them.
Thank you Trends for a very special evening."
Natalie• June 16, 2017
Absolutely brilliant band. Could not fault or recommend highly enough. Would definitely love to have again.
Danielle Yarlett• Nov. 1, 2018
We booked The Trends for our wedding in Llanerch Vineyard in September. They were absolutely fantastic! We had very prompt and clear communication from them from the start. On the day, the music was brilliant; they learnt our first dance, and then really got all our guests on the dancefloor. Our guests have not stopped saying how incredible the band were. They are very talented musicians and we could not have asked for a better band to be at our wedding - thank you guys!
Jobe Bruzas• Oct. 16, 2018
Better than we could have ever hoped for. The Trends, from start to finish were the ultimate professionals. Everything was executed perfectly, from the organising and planning to the big night. I couldn't recommend anyone more! We'll see you on the circuit guys!
Lisa J Lewis• Oct. 7, 2018
Wow!! What can we say! This band absolutely smashed it! Everyone at our wedding thought you were fantastic! We are so pleased we booked you back last year! Being in the industry myself I definitely became extremely fussy when picking our wedding band. You knocked spots off any band I've seen and heard of.. we made the right choice for sure. Hope to see you play again sometime! Much love Mr and Mrs Lewis. xxx
Services From The Trends Party Band
Acoustic Band - 2 Hours
4 Piece Band - 2 Hours
5 Piece Band - 2 Hours
Full Band Afternoon Acoustic Set
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Trends are a high quality Wedding & Function band based in Cardiff, South Wales
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, functions, corporate events, birthday parties, bar/bot-mitzvah's you name it, we play it!
- Who are your previous clients?Some of our corporate clients include the likes of Sony, Fairmont Hotel Group, Principal Hotel Group & Celebrity Cruises.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept pre-payment in advance via Pay-Pal or Bank Transfer and can also accept Cash payments on the event date.
- How long do you play for?Normal live music times are 2 x 60minute sets or 3 x 40minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own high quality PA sound system and stage/dance-floor lighting, this is included in the cost of every package.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We hold Public Liability Insurance (PLI) and all of our equipment is electrical safety tested, we have PAT certificates proving this.
- How much space do you require?The band requires at least 4x5 metres in which to set up, they also require at least two sockets for 230v power.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can take requests and offer to learn your first dance song at no additional cost.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The band usually take 1-2 breaks depending on how many sets the client chooses, these are generally 20-30minutes
- What about music between / after live sets?We provide a DJ music package free with every booking, this can be before, between and after live band sets, we also offer a Live DJ set after the band finish for a small additional fee.
24K Magic - Bruno Mars
Adventure Of A Lifetime - Coldplay
All About The Bass – Meghan Trainor
Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke
Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
Changing - Sigma ft. Paloma Faith
Dance With Me Tonight – Olly Murs
Domino – Jessie J
Forget You – Cee Lo Green
Get Lucky – Daft Punk
Happy – Pharrel Williams
Hold Back The River - James Bay
Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
Locked Out Of Heaven – Bruno Mars
Marry You – Bruno Mars
Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
Next To Me – Emeli Sande
Paradise - Coldplay
Pokerface – Lady Gaga
Real Love - Clean Bandit ft. Jessie Glyn
Roar – Katy Perry
Rolling In The Deep – Adele
Rude – MAGIC!
Runaway Baby – Bruno Mars
Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
Shut Up And Dance – WALK THE MOON
Sorry - Justin Bieber
Treasure – Bruno Mars
Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
Wake Me Up – Avicii
Waiting All Night - Rudimental
Want To Want Me – Jason Derulo
We Are Young – Fun
Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
Hey Ya! - Outkast
I Got A Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
Mercy – Duffy
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Naive – The Kooks
Only Girl In The World – Rihanna
Rehab – Amy Winehouse
Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
Valerie – Amy Winehouse
Black Or White – Michael Jackson
Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
Wonderwall - Oasis
All Night Long – Lionel Richie
Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
Don’t You Forget About Me – Simple Minds
Easy Lover – Philip Bailey & Phil Collins
Faith – George Michael
I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
Kiss – Prince
Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
Purple Rain - Prince
PYT – Michael Jackson
You Shook Me All Night Long – AC/DC
Simply The Best – Tina Turner
Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
Sweet Child O’Mine – Guns & Roses
Tainted Love – Soft Cell
Walking On Sunshine – Katrina & The Waves
Blame It On The Boogie – Jackson 5
Car Wash – Rose Royce
Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
Disco Inferno – The Trammps
Gimme Gimme Gimme – ABBA
Good Times – Chic
Hotel California – Eagles
Hot Stuff – Donna Summers
I Feel Good – James Brown
I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
I Wish – Stevie Wonder
Le Freak – Chic
Long Train Running – Doobie Brothers
Mamma Mia – ABBA
Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
September – Earth, Wind & Fire
Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
Superstition – Stevie Wonder
Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
We Are Family – Sister Sledge
Ain’t No Mountain – Marvin Gaye
Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
Dancing In The Street – Martha & The Vandellas
Help! – The Beatles
Hey Jude – The Beatles
I’m A Believer – The Monkees
Just 17 – The Beatles
Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
Proud Mary – Tina Turner / CCR
R.E.S.P.E.C.T – Aretha Franklin
Satisfaction – The Rolling Stones
Shout – Lulu
Twist & Shout – The Beatles
You Can’t Hurry Love – The Supremes
You Really Got Me – The Kinks
Blue Suede Shoes – Elvis Presley
Hit The Road Jack – Ray Charles
I Just Wanna Make Love To You – Etta James
Johnny B. Goode – Chuck Berry
These Boots Are Made For Walking – Nancy Sinatra
Tutti Frutti – Little Richard