The Trends are a dynamic 4 or 5 piece party band who deliver an energetic performance every time they take to the stage.
Their crowd pleasing repertoire is sure to have your dance floor packed all night long.
The band perform a selection of the greatest ever Pop, Rock, Disco, Motown and more, the band are perfect for weddings, parties and corporate events, The Trends keep their set list up to date and ever expanding.
The band supply a high end PA sound system and lighting equipment for your venue, as well as providing a DJ playlist service as standard, If your venue happens to have a sound limiter the band can work around this or provide an alternative acoustic line up featuring Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Keys & Cajon.
Natasha Cavill• 8 Sep 2018
"What can I say The Trends were amazing. They really made my Mum and her twin brother's 70th Birthday very special. My Mum requested Hey Jude by the Beatles one of her all time favourites which they played last. An awesome memory with everyone up standing holding hands and singing along. They played songs throughout the decades which got all age ranges up and dancing. They are really talented and are a very tight band with the saxophone and bugle horn being a real bonus and they really nailed ma...
Natalie• 16 Jun 2017
Absolutely brilliant band. Could not fault or recommend highly enough. Would definitely love to have again.
Lisa & Clive Davies• 27 May 2017
Can't Thank this amazing band enough for the great music they played for my husband's 60th birthday. We had the choice of a huge playlist, covering the last 50 years or so, with something for everyone. Both vocalists were fantastic and engaged the guests really well. Can't wait to have another reason to book them!
Joanna Cook• 27 Apr 2018
The Trends played at our wedding on Saturday and were amazing! An acoustic set out in the sunshine during the day set the reception off to the perfect start We had nothing but compliments! In the night time the dance floor was full ALL night! Our guests have already been contacting the Trends to make other bookings! We 100% recommend and look forward to seeing you guys again in the future. THANK YOU! Mr and Mrs Cook.
Maila & Harvey Powell• 16 Jul 2016
"""For anyone who was wondering who our incredible party band was at our wedding...
You will agree they were absolutely amazing!
Thank you for playing at our wedding, We were honoured!”"
- What about music between / after live sets?We provide a DJ music package free with every booking, this can be before, between and after live band sets, we also offer a Live DJ set after the band finish for a small additional fee.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The band usually take 1-2 breaks depending on how many sets the client chooses, these are generally 20-30minutes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can take requests and offer to learn your first dance song at no additional cost.
- How much space do you require?The band requires at least 4x5 metres in which to set up, they also require at least two sockets for 230v power.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We hold Public Liability Insurance (PLI) and all of our equipment is electrical safety tested, we have PAT certificates proving this.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own high quality PA sound system and stage/dance-floor lighting, this is included in the cost of every package.
- How long do you play for?Normal live music times are 2 x 60minute sets or 3 x 40minute sets.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept pre-payment in advance via Pay-Pal or Bank Transfer and can also accept Cash payments on the event date.
- Who are your previous clients?Some of our corporate clients include the likes of Sony, Fairmont Hotel Group, Principal Hotel Group & Celebrity Cruises.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, functions, corporate events, birthday parties, bar/bot-mitzvah's you name it, we play it!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Trends are a high quality Wedding & Function band based in Cardiff, South Wales
24K Magic - Bruno Mars
Adventure Of A Lifetime - Coldplay
All About The Bass – Meghan Trainor
Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke
Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen