The Tom Barnwell Trio are a lively and energetic Trio that are guaranteed to get your party rocking.
Featuring Tom Barnwell from BBC’s ‘The Voice’ (team Will.i.am) Tom leads the Trio with style, flair and panache.
The Trio perform music from all genres across the ages right up to present day are are happy and willing to learn requests.
Alongside Tom the Trio also features a Piano/Bass player and Drummer which means the Trio sound like a full band giving your guests a beat to dance to as they sing along to some of the best tunes from the last 50 years.
Experienced Professionals The Trio have played at literally hundreds of Weddings, Birthday Parties, Office Parties, Corporate Functions, Christmas, Boxing Day and New Years Eve parties, Charity Balls and Fundraising Events playing tunes from across the decades – everything from Tom Jones to Daft Punk!
We can offer you a package that will cover all your musical requirement for your event. The band comes with a full sound syste...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a three piece party band that packs the lunch of a full size function band ready to party at any occasion.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Because we are a small ensemble (3 piece) we can provide a full band sound at a competitive rate.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform at all manner of events, from weddings to corporate events and everything in between.
- Who are your previous clients?Warwick Castle Marella Cruises TedTalent Crystal Productions Bedford Street Fizzy Moon Hilton Hotels Q Hotels Pomeroys The Wolf Run JLR British Medical Society and many more!
- How long do you play for?We normally play X2 45 minute sets. This can be extended to a further set or x2 1 hour sets for an additional fee.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Being a small ensemble we are able to fit in the majority of spaces/venues but as a guide we need around 3m x 2m.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?No problem!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take a short break in between sets, often 15 minutes but this is fully negotiable with the client.
1. "Ain't Nobody"
2. "Walking In Memphis"
4. "You & Me"
5. "You Can Call Me Al"
6. "Hallelujah I Just Love Her So"
8. "Heard It Through The Grapevine"
9. "Just The Way Yo...