"Inspired by classic cocktail bartending, The Swordmaker is an opportunity to experience the wonder of a classic cocktail bar, designed around you, at your very own special occasion. Being totally mobile and with the option to choose a totally hand crafted, bespoke menu, your time at The Swordmaker, will be unique…"
The Swordmaker Premium Events Cocktail Bar, will be suitable for events such as Weddings / Special Occasions / Corporate Events / Festivals / Birthdays etc.
My work experience in events and cocktail bartending is impressive and varied. I started work at Slaley hall, Northumberland, for hundreds of weddings, then moved behind the cocktail bar in hotels, had the role of head bartender of a hospitality group in New Zealand, boasting busy classic, speakeasy cocktail bars, where I was trusted with menu changes and the management of the bar etiquette. I became supervisor of a busy three bar venue in the centre of Newcastle, which offered cocktail training, classes and more. My most recent employer was a local independant coffee roastery named "Ouseburn Coffee Company", where I held the role of training manager / brand ambassador.
'The Swordmaker' is a new business, launched officially in November of 2019, but behind it, is years of experience in the hospitality sector.
If you book 'The Swordmaker', not only will you receive high quality drinks served from a beautiful pop up bar, but will also have the pleasure of dealing with extremely friendly and understanding customer service. I pride myself on producing work to be proud of and with the highest of standards, set in mind, I can guarantee that 'The Swordmaker' will be the perfect asset to your event.
The Swordmaker• Aug. 25, 2018
In August 2018 we had The Swordmaker at our wedding celebration garden party. It was great theatre and guests loved Josh's cocktails. Sarah & Max
Jordan Watson• Feb. 8, 2019
"Josh held a private party for us and it was amazing, he kept everyone’s drinks flowing and it gave a really good vibe to the night.
His cocktail making is second to none, good variety and made it a good night overall."
Emily Shields• June 22, 2019
Amazing, from start to finish he was a star,,,, even judges the hen do games 😂 will definitely book again,,,
- What services do you offer?Dry hire - Professional Cocktail Bartender + Mobile Cocktail bar @ £150.00 for 3 hours of service time. Extra time will be charged at £35.00 p/hour Full Package - Professional Cocktail Bartender + Mobile Cocktail Bar + Menu + All Drinks/Glassware Provided @ £30.00 per head = 5 drinks each, min. charge £250.00
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No, I do not offer this service, there can be a small gazebo but to cover the bar only.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely, all events can have their own bespoke menu, designed around the host/subject.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Classic / Modern cocktails
- Do you offer special menus?There is the option to have either a classic menu designed by us, which would be a mix of popular and seasonal drinks, or of course the option to have a totally bespoke menu designed at your requisite.
- How does the open bar work?Each guest that has been included in the fully inclusive drinks package will be given tokens, representing drinks that they are allowed to redeem. Upon ordering a drink from the bar, one token will be exchanged for one drink to keep an accurate and fair system in place.
- What is included in the menu?The menu is subject to change for all events, please get in touch directly to find out more.
Mobile Bar + Bartender Hire - Fully Inclusive Cocktail Parties - Cocktail Masterclasses - Mobile Bar Hire - Bespoke Menu Design - Top Quality Drinks + Service