We are the one and only Stereo Jacks, one of the top wedding and function bands in Somerset!
There are four of us in this all-male band. Between us, we have a huge wealth of experience getting the party started, then keeping the dance floor filled until the very end of the night.
We are a very busy function band, performing at over 70 events a year. Weddings are our most popular gig, but we also perform at loads of private parties (birthdays & anniversaries etc) and corporate events (launch parties & Christmas parties etc), travelling across the UK and overseas.
Our repertoire is always evolving to keep up with current music chart trends and we're always happy to learn a special song for your event - providing it suits our instrumentation. You can expect our set list to contain songs from over 6 decades of rock, pop and indie music, granting all generations the opportunity to have a boogie to their favourite tunes.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The band has a huge song list which has been honed over the past 5 years to create a setlist that always guarantees a packed dance floor right from the first song. We always get repeat bookings which also shows the impact that it has on the audiences that we play for.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Birthday Parties, Corporate Events, NYE events, Dinner Dances, Charity Balls
- Who are your previous clients?HSBC Debenhams Lloyds Bank Help For Heroes McMillan Cancer Trust
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS Cash
- How long do you play for?2 x 60 minutes 1 x 30 minutes and then 1 x 60 minutes 2 x 45 minutes 2 x 50 minutes 1 x 60 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes - we have a 2000 Watt PA system suitable for up to 300 people. We can also hire in more equipment for bigger crowds.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Absolutely - everything is PAT tested, certificated and we can send these upon request.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are always happy to look at song requests and to perform personal song requests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually take one break and the length depends on the night and how the client would like us to plan the night out.
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Stuck In the Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
Fire - Jimi Hendrix
You Really Got Me - The Kinks
Hey Jude - Beatles
Keep On Runni...