We are one of the best live Soul & Disco bands in the UK and base ourselves in the North West of England.We can arrange to play special requests for weddings or other special occasions. We are a compact 5 piece band with an awesome back line of drums, bass and lead guitar, male vocalist and keys player! We provide a full light show and sound system. We can also arrange an excellent DJ to make your evening complete.
Ian Marsh• 31 Dec 2018
Excellent,great band, got the audience dancing all night, highly recommended
Hayley Pereira• 21 Jul 2018
"This Band is excellent, vocals and musicians exceptional. Everyone at our wedding reception commented on how fantastic the band was.
They made the party the dance floor was full. When I had an opportunity to talk to the band members they were really super cool guys.
If anyone needs a band for a wedding, do not hesitate to book these guys they were genuinely amazing!"
Hayley Baker• 27 Aug 2016
I was a bridesmaid at my best friends wedding yesterday, and at the evening reception the soul searchers kept us thoroughly entertained. So much talent in one band. This singing, entertainment and energy was truly outstanding. The female vocalist and saxophone player, I think, blew - everyone away. If you are looking for a high energy, highly talented, fun, genuine band to get your guests up dancing, you definitely won't be disappointed with the soul searchers. Absolutely brilliant.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the night
- Who are your previous clients?Queenscourt Hospice, Private Weddings and Parties
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can provide a DJ in the price and also have access to a wedding/party company for all your needs
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 mins x 2
- How much space do you require?As much as you have available!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minutes plus encore
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Our specialty is large events, weddings and celebratons
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing in front of 2000 people at a festival
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:An outstanding soul, disco, motown, wedding and function band
Sweet Soul Music - Arthur Conley
I Saw Her Standing There - Beatles
Mr. Pitiful - Otis Redding
Higher & Higher - Jackie Wilson
Johnny Be Good - Chuck Berry
This Old Heart Of Mine - Isley Brothers...