The Soul Outlaws are a well established top quality funk and soul band from the East Midlands who specialise in keeping the dance-floor full.
The band consists of the highest class performers in the area. The Soul Outlaws are in high demand for weddings and other events.
Let the Soul Outlaws take you on a musical journey from soul classics to the most modern pop and chart hits.
Luke and Juliett• 26 May 2017
My husband and I, and our guests had an absolute blast when the Soul Outlaws played at our wedding reception 6 weeks ago! So many of our family and friends have said how awesome you guys are, it was clear what a great time everyone was having. Will definitely be recommending you to our friends!
Luke and Juliet
Adam• 21 Jan 2017
Thank you Soul Outlaws for playing a huge part in making our wedding day so special! You guys were absolutely incredible! We honestly couldn't have asked for a better band! Thank you for playing amazing music, bringing so much fun to the evening and getting so many of our guests up dancing.
We would wholeheartedly recommend this band to anyone looking for a wedding band. You won't regret it!
Love Adam & Vanessa x
Mr and Mrs Jones• 11 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for providing such quality and amazing entertainment at our wedding on Saturday. You nearly blew the roof off the place:) everyone thought you were amazing and didn't want it to end:) we wouldn't have chosen anyone else. Mr & Mrs Jones
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:High class live soul and funk band
- What are the highlights of your career?Preferred supplier for the Hilton hotel group events.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Fun and fantastic performances
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private functions , parties and events needing good professional live music
- Who are your previous clients?Hilton group hotels -Nottingham county council- Gedling borough county council- many wedding venues and grand halls
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on arrival PayPal or BACS
- How long do you play for?2x45 sets or to suit clients needs
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have a top of the range sound system and lighting rig
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we are fully insured and all outlets gear is PAT tested
- How much space do you require?5x4m but we can squeeze into most Spaces
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we can learn requests no problem
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break around 15 minutes
- Do you offer a disco package?Yes we do
Knock On Wood
Ain’t No Sunshine
Stand By Me
Shake a Tail Feather
Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Take Me To The River
Hard to Handle
Let's stay togther