The Sessions are a fantastic function band playing motown, soul, rock and pop classics making them ideal for events such as weddings. They are a fusion of some of the best musicians around London, from vocal coach Natalie Marie to guitar tutor Jonathan Quinny. This is a group of young and extremely talented professional musicians who can wow the crowds with their four part vocal harmonies and their exciting brass section. The Sessions can guarantee to get any party started! The band can provide a fantastic range of musical entertainment for any event, from weddings to corporate functions. They are a diverse covers band that perform a range of material from classic motown legends such as Stevie Wonder, Dolly Parton, Jackson 5, Aretha Franklin and Otis Reading to more modern hits from the likes of Bruno Mars, Cee Lo Green and even Beyonce.The Sessions can offer you a bespoke music service that will suit your every need and are based in London however they have played everywhere from the ...
Andrew Horton• 16 Oct 2016
Absolutely loved this band! They looked and sounded incredible! Completely worth every penny and more!
If like us you appreciate good music, played well and don't want to compromise on it for your wedding then I would strongly recommend hiring this band. Every person I spoke to afterwards said they were the best wedding band they had ever heard and wanted their details. The dance floor was packed from start to finish whilst we got our funk on! Couldn't be happier with our decision! Thank you so...
Lauryn• 22 Sep 2018
I didn’t get a chance to speak to you last night!!
But oh my goodness you and the band were beyond our expectations – you were absolutely fabulous!
So many people said you were one of the best bands they have heard and everyone was having such a great time.
I really can’t thank you enough. I hope you had as much fun as we did
SYON HOUSE, SYON PARK
Louise Adams• 19 Aug 2017
The Sessions performed at our wedding and were absolutely fantastic. We had excellent communication with them leading up to the event and on the night they performed brilliantly. We had several guests commenting (both to us and them!) that they were such a fantastic band and our dancefloor was packed all night. We only had 8 band members + sound engineer, as this was most applicable to our venue and budget but they we still amazing- you can book them with confidence!
Tom• 9 Dec 2015
You guys were outstanding we will definitely give you a great review!
Thanks for the show- can’t believe it was a week ago already… We and our guests were all delighted with your performance and we’ve had only positive feedback.
Ditto what Tom has already said. The band were absolutely brilliant! All seemed to run like clockwork. Not too much space was taken up (appreciate you have to do what you need to) so there was enough dancing room, set up seemed quick, the first dance song was sp...
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or cash.
- Who are your previous clients?Amongst hundreds of happy couples we have also performed for clients such as the NHS and SKY television.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We mainly play for weddings
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fantastic function band suitable for every event!
- How long do you play for?Standard performance is 2 x 60 minutes. But longer performances can be arrange upon request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We provide all of our own sound and lighting equipment
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?£10 million of PLI All equipment is PAT tested
- How much space do you require?10x15ft
1) 123 - Gloria Estefan
2) 9 – 5 – Dolly Parton
3) A night to remember – Shalamar
4) Ain’t no mountain high enough – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
5) Ain’t no stopping us now – McFadden and Whitehead