We don't believe that size is important - it's what you do that counts! As a four-piece band (female vocals, guitar, bass, drums) we can cater for smaller, more intimate, events where larger function bands might struggle, right up to events for several hundred people. We have played every type of venue from marquees to castles, hotels to medieval halls, and clubs to festivals.
If you have never booked a band before, or if you do it all the time, we are here to make the process as easy as possible and ensure your event is a success. You will have a specific point of contact with the band, available seven days a week and we're happy to liaise with your venue, planner or crew to sort out all the details of our performance, so you don't have to act as the middleman.
We travel with our own PA and lights - all PAT tested - and, we have £10m Public Liability Insurance. We provide pre-recorded background music and our 'iPod DJ'as standard; and we can offer additional services such as a l...
Natalie• 19 May 2018
"Absolutely fantastic band!
Very professional in terms of contact and organisation before our event.
Fabulous sound , really understood the guests and responded accordingly!
Absolutely made our evening wedding reception go with a bang with so many guests commenting about how fabulous they were - and believe me they are not easily impressed!
Highly recommend- no nerves or stress just a fab band !!!"
Ben & Gemma• 22 Jul 2017
"Had 'The Players' for our wedding. Absolutely brilliant and professional. Learnt our first dance song, got the crowd dancing and played some great songs.
Loads better than just a DJ and would definitely recommend for any wedding/party/event for that added wow factor and atmosphere. Thank you and we'll done."
Laura Jones• 5 May 2018
We booked the players for our wedding last weekend. Absolutely fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble for these guys. They kept the dance floor buzzing all night. Variety of music was fantastic. Excellent choice for a band! Thanks guys.
Nick & Izzy• 12 Aug 2017
We just wanted to say a huge thank you to the Players for playing at our wedding at Newburgh Priory. They were absolutely amazing and produced a first class performance. We had so many comments about how great the band were and the dance floor was full all night. They were flexible with times and song choices and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much guys!
Neil & Aaron• 4 Nov 2017
The most amazing wedding band!! If we could do our wedding over they would be the first thing on the list! One year on and we still can't say enough good things. We had so many compliments about our choice of band, they sang a request for our first dance, were so easy to deal with and just made our night!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?That's really down to you! We'd recommend that we don't play for longer than 60 minutes without a break, but we only need 15-20 minutes before we're good to go again.
- How much space do you require?Ideally we need a space 5x3m to perform at our best, but we are flexible.
- How long do you play for?Typically we will perform for up to two hours for an evening engagement e.g. 2x60, 3x40, 2x45. We can also provide an acoustic duo for daytime or early evening music.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. We have £10 million Public Liability Insurance and we can provide PAT certificates for all of our electrical equipment.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. We have our own PA, suitable for up to 200 guests, and lighting. For larger events, please make an enquiry.
- Indie & Pop -
7 Nation Army - The White Stripes
All These Things I've Done - The Killers
Are You Gonna Be My Girl? - Jet
Black Horse & The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Dakota - ...