The Pedal Tones
The Pedal Tones are 3 young lads who have a huge love for live music and getting the party in full flow. Each of us have been playing music for years and now want to perform at your event to make it the best it can be!
Jez• 24 Oct 2017
‘Booked The Pedal Tones for our Halloween Party at Chester Uni, the boys were professional and even learnt some Halloween songs for the occasion, highly recommend!’
Steph• 28 Apr 2018
Thank you for an absolutely amazing night! You were all absolutely brilliant! Hopefully we can have you back for another event soon
Charlotte• 18 Aug 2017
The Pedal Tones were incredible!!! They had our guests up and dancing from start to finish! They were professional, friendly and did everything they could to ensure our wedding ran smoothly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Jenni• 9 Apr 2018
The Pedaltones played at our wedding. They were fantastic from the moment we enquired with them! Their customer service and speed they reply to emails and enquiries is just exceptional. This just mirrors their playing ability! They went beyond expectations learning a number of new songs to play at our wedding. They were simply amazing and made our night as well as being a group of lovely lads! Thank you guys! You were awesome and we will forever remember everyone dancing to Everlong, it’s one of...
Tommy• 21 Apr 2018
"Besides writing the speech, choosing a wedding band is one of the most stressful tasks a groom will be trusted with. I'd wasted hours of works time listening to samples of bands singing uptown funk over and over. I struggled to find one that ticked all the boxes but also within budget.
We then came across Pedal Tones at a bliss show and knew straight away from their live performance they were exactly what we were looking for.
They exceeded expectations. Communication up to the day was excelle...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a professional function band however we want to give the impression of being an actual band!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We do all sorts but specialise in weddings, corporate and anything where someone would like to have a great time with us!
- How long do you play for?We two 45 minute sets unless upgraded to our two 1 hour sets.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do and we are happy to send these certificates off to venues upon request.
- How much space do you require?Luckily being a 3 piece band we don't require that much space but please remember we are a band and will still bring very large band equipment to ensure the best sound.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take one break and its usually around 15 minutes but no later than 25!
All Day and All of the Night- The Kinks
Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Born to Be Wild- Steppenwolf
Can't buy me love - The Beatles
Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cas...