Steve Maitland is the Worlds Longest performing tribute to Michael Buble since 2008 and still one of the very best...... incredibly now in his 11th YEAR with both solo and with big bands in theatre shows, all around the UK.
“There maybe other tribute acts…..but there is only ONE Michael Buble Tribute Show."
Spice Girl - Geri Halliwell, 'You have a really lovely voice' Dec 2014
Celebrity Chef - Jean Christophe Novelli, 'You have an amazing voice, I couldn't do what you do' Nov 2014
Take That - Gary Barlow's Mother In Law at her birthday party,
'I wish we could have had another 30 minutes from you, you were fabulous' May 2015
As discussed by Scott Mills on BBC Radio 1 and ITV's This Morning in 2012.
He can cater for most events, solo, 7-11 piece band, DJ Option available.
Standard set would be 1 x 45 mins of Buble and 1 x 45 mins of mixed pop, can also do 2 x 1 hrs slots price available in both solo and band options.
He is based in Worcester he's ideal for...
Caroline robinson• 29 May 2017
Charlotte cunniffe• 14 Dec 2018
Absolutely brilliant entertainer, highly recommend.
MIKE WOODWARD• 31 May 2017
"We were over the moon with the Steve, we would 100% recommend him to anyone else.
A very nice young man, pleasant and friendly.
Thank you so much
Mike and Lynn Woodward x"
Paula Hill• 1 Dec 2018
Steve, my Buble tribute act was fantastic! Before the event he emailed and then later phoned me to make sure he knew what I wanted. He arrived early and set up and made sure I was happy with everything . He was calm and professional and obviously organised and well prepared. He was just what I needed to add a bit of glitz and glamour to my evening he even wore a gold bow-tie because gold was my theme. I loved his singing, he sounds really good and I had a lot of comments from other guests ...
Nick Arden• 17 Nov 2018
"We hired Steve Maitland's ""Michael Buble Tribute Show"" for a motorsport awards dinner event. Steve was totally professional and helpful throughout the booking process and performance on the night. He sung Michael Buble and rat pack swing during our dinner and then stepped it up including some pop after the awards to get a few of us dancing and provided a great time for all. His PA set up we used during the presentations and all in all he suited our scale of event with a busy 60 guest room ver...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Performing the songs of Michael Buble, both solo and with big bands since 2008.
- What are the highlights of your career?Meeting some of the celebs at some of the parties, Geri Haliwell & Christian Horner, Jean-Christophe Novelli, Gary Barlow's Wife & family when I performed for his Mother In Law's party, the Instagram & Twitter messages swopped with Michael Buble.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, weddings, events, corporate, anything musical
- Who are your previous clients?* F1 - Christian Horner & Geri Haliwell * Gary Barlow's Mother In Laws party, * The Closing Ceremony Locog 2012 Olympic Games @ Brindley Place, * Birmingham * The Ricoh Arena, Coventry * The Weymouth Pavillion Theatre * Bodelwyddan Castle * BBC Radio 1 Scott Mills Show, * BBC Hereford & Worcester * Sainsbury * Tesco * B&Q * Dumbleton Hall, Evesham * The Swan Theatre * Pershore Number 8 Theatre * The Swan Theatre * Worcester Bosch * Worcester Warriors RFC * Worcester County Cricket Club * Walton Hall Staffordshire * Marriot Hotels * Macdonald Crutherland Hotels * Hilton Hotels * And Many More!
- How long do you play for?standard 2 x 45 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?solo, can be 2m x 2m band 6m x 3m minimum
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Uptown Funk...... Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I can play through if required and do 1 x 90mins set, not needed, but can depending on event specifics.
upto 2 x 60 mins of Michael Buble or
He can also perform for 1 x 45 mins Rat Pack,
1 x 45 mins of Robbie Williams & Take That or,
1 x 45 mins of 80's tunes or,
1 x 45 mins set of mixed pop.