Steve Maitland is the Worlds Longest performing tribute to Michael Buble since 2008 and still one of the very best...... incredibly now in his 11th YEAR with both solo and with big bands in theatre shows, all around the UK.
“There maybe other tribute acts…..but there is only ONE Michael Buble Tribute Show."
Spice Girl - Geri Halliwell, 'You have a really lovely voice' Dec 2014
Celebrity Chef - Jean Christophe Novelli, 'You have an amazing voice, I couldn't do what you do' Nov 2014
Take That - Gary Barlow's Mother In Law at her birthday party,
'I wish we could have had another 30 minutes from you, you were fabulous' May 2015
As discussed by Scott Mills on BBC Radio 1 and ITV's This Morning in 2012.
He can cater for most events, solo, 7-11 piece band, DJ Option available.
Standard set would be 1 x 45 mins of Buble and 1 x 45 mins of mixed pop, can also do 2 x 1 hrs slots price available in both solo and band options.
He is based in Worcester he's ideal for travelling country wide.
He uses the best songs from both recorded and LIVE CONCERT venues to make your evening is unforgettable.
Nearly 150 client feedback on his own website.
The Closing Ceremony Locog 2012 Olympic Games @ Brindley Place, Birmingham
The Ricoh Arena, Coventry
The Weymouth Pavillion Theatre
BBC Radio 1 Scott Mills Show,
BBC Hereford & Worcester
Dumbleton Hall, Evesham
The Swan Theatre
Pershore Number 8 Theatre
The Swan Theatre, Worcester
Worcester Warriors Rfc
Worcester County Cricket Club
Walton Hall Staffordshire
Macdonald Crutherland Hotels
And Many More!
Appearance in Channel 5's 'Where did it all go right for Simon Cowell' in 2012
Laura Dexter• Dec. 6, 2019
We booked Steve Maitland for the Micheal Buble Tribute show at Pill Memorial Club, Bristol last Friday, 6th December.
We'd like to give some feedback to say what an absolutely fantastic evening it was, Steve is amazing! His singing is superb and he really worked the room getting everyone involved and singing along. It wasn't long before he had everyone up dancing and singing, the atmosphere was great.
He helped us do the raffle and had everyone laughing, and played some great tunes alongside the Buble numbers.
Steve contacted us prior to the event, he's so friendly and professional. He offered to sing a duet with the lady who we were raising money for and sent her the music. It went down a storm!
Steve arrived early and set up, we didn't have to do anything.
I cannot recommend him enough, amazing voice and knows how to get a party going.
Charlotte cunniffe• Dec. 14, 2018
Absolutely brilliant entertainer, highly recommend.
Paula Hill• Dec. 1, 2018
Steve, my Buble tribute act was fantastic! Before the event he emailed and then later phoned me to make sure he knew what I wanted. He arrived early and set up and made sure I was happy with everything . He was calm and professional and obviously organised and well prepared. He was just what I needed to add a bit of glitz and glamour to my evening he even wore a gold bow-tie because gold was my theme. I loved his singing, he sounds really good and I had a lot of comments from other guests all of them positive and all giving glowing comments about how good Buble was! I was extremely pleased that I had him for my tribute act, he helped make my party really special and a true celebration. I would recommend him to everyone. I also told The Chase Hotel about PopTop, you might want to drop them a number as they did not know anyone to recommend to me when I was first looking. Once again thank you so much.
Nick Arden• Nov. 17, 2018
"We hired Steve Maitland's ""Michael Buble Tribute Show"" for a motorsport awards dinner event. Steve was totally professional and helpful throughout the booking process and performance on the night. He sung Michael Buble and rat pack swing during our dinner and then stepped it up including some pop after the awards to get a few of us dancing and provided a great time for all. His PA set up we used during the presentations and all in all he suited our scale of event with a busy 60 guest room very nicely. There was a great atmosphere and we thought we got the right value for what we paid. Having a live singer really is significantly better than just background music and gives guests an extra element to talk about and interact with. There is no indication in the 'ranking' system on Poptop if a 1 or 5 score is the highest but the experience we had is whichever end of the scale is best! A very many thanks."
MIKE WOODWARD• May 31, 2017
"We were over the moon with the Steve, we would 100% recommend him to anyone else.
A very nice young man, pleasant and friendly.
Thank you so much
Mike and Lynn Woodward x"
Caroline robinson• May 29, 2017
Services From The Michael Buble Tribute Show
Solo with 9 piece Live Band
Solo with HQ backing tracks
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Performing the songs of Michael Buble, both solo and with big bands since 2008.
- What are the highlights of your career?Meeting some of the celebs at some of the parties, Geri Haliwell & Christian Horner, Jean-Christophe Novelli, Gary Barlow's Wife & family when I performed for his Mother In Law's party, the Instagram & Twitter messages swopped with Michael Buble.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, weddings, events, corporate, anything musical
- Who are your previous clients?* F1 - Christian Horner & Geri Haliwell * Gary Barlow's Mother In Laws party, * The Closing Ceremony Locog 2012 Olympic Games @ Brindley Place, * Birmingham * The Ricoh Arena, Coventry * The Weymouth Pavillion Theatre * Bodelwyddan Castle * BBC Radio 1 Scott Mills Show, * BBC Hereford & Worcester * Sainsbury * Tesco * B&Q * Dumbleton Hall, Evesham * The Swan Theatre * Pershore Number 8 Theatre * The Swan Theatre * Worcester Bosch * Worcester Warriors RFC * Worcester County Cricket Club * Walton Hall Staffordshire * Marriot Hotels * Macdonald Crutherland Hotels * Hilton Hotels * And Many More!
- How long do you play for?standard 2 x 45 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?solo, can be 2m x 2m band 6m x 3m minimum
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Uptown Funk...... Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I can play through if required and do 1 x 90mins set, not needed, but can depending on event specifics.
upto 2 x 60 mins of Michael Buble or
He can also perform for 1 x 45 mins Rat Pack,
1 x 45 mins of Robbie Williams & Take That or,
1 x 45 mins of 80's tunes or,
1 x 45 mins set of mixed pop.
DJ option can be added (if requested upon quotation).
SOLO 2 x 45 minute sets - £395
SOLO 2 x 60 minute sets - £495
Standard set up would be to arrive approx 6pm, finish no later then 12am.
Songs taken from ..........
I Believe In You
My Kind Of Girl
Nobody But Me featuring Black Thought (of The Roots)
On An Evening In Roma (Sotter Celo De Roma)
Today (Is Yesterday's Tomorrow)
The Very Thought Of You
I Wanna Be Around
Someday (feat. Meghan Trainor)
My Baby Just Cares For Me
This Love Of Mine *
Nobody But Me (Alternate Version) *
Take You Away *
God Only Knows
You Make Me Feel So Young
It's A Beautiful Day
To Love Somebody
Who's Lovin You
Something Stupid featuring Reese Witherspoon
Come Dance With Me
Close Your Eyes
After All featuring Bryan Adams
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You with Naturally 7
To Be Loved
You've Got A Friend In Me
I Got It Easy
Young At Heart
Have A Holly Jolly Christmas,
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Cold December Night,
Let It Snow,
All I Do,
Cry Me A River,
Some Kind Of Wonderful,
Haven't Met You Yet,
Georgia On My Mind,
You Are Nobody...
End Of May,
Best Of Me,
Stuck In The Middle With You,
It Had Better Be Tonight (Meglio - Stasera),
Me & Mrs. Jones,
You Don’t Know Me,
Quando, Quando, Quando.
I'm Your Man,
I've Got The World On A String,
Save The Last Dance For Me,
Try A Little Tenderness
How Sweet It Is,
I've Got You Under My Skin,
You And I,
Mack The Knife,
Comin' Home Baby,
For Once In My Life,
Song For You,
Plus many, many, more