Beautiful solo cello music performed by a highly versatile and experienced musician. Amplification can be provided if required. Any genre of music. Based in Manchester but happy to travel.
StartCharity• 10 Sep 2018
"Thank you so much, the music was wonderful and so powerful and really enhanced the event. [...]
Thanks again you were amazing!!"
Julia K• 31 Aug 2018
Hi Margit, Thank you for [playing at my daughter's wedding] yesterday. Everyone enjoyed your music. Many thanks.
R.McG• 8 Aug 2018
Highly talented Cellist with a great repertioire. A joy to commuicate with. We couldn't have asked for more. Excellent performance and presentation, both before our ceremony and during. Obviously very experienced in weddings and ceremony processes. Professional communication with Registrars made for a seamless and classy performance throughout. Exceeded our expectations all round. Understood the ambience we were looking for and delivered to a very high standard. Highly recommend.
- How long do you play for?Every event can be tailored exactly to your requirements. Once a booking is confirmed we will liaise together to create the perfect musical atmosphere. Please note that the total fee is calculated according to the time you wish me to be at the venue.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I play acoustically but amplification can be provided if required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?about 2 metres squared.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Almost certainly!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For a one hour booking: no break. After that about 10-15 minutes every hour.
- Our event is themed. Can you match the dress code?I LOVE to dress up, and own an array of different coloured dresses and outfits. If your occasion has a specific colour scheme or theme just let me know and I'll do my best to match it.
- Will we have to provide refreshments for you?For a booking longer than 2 hours, some light refreshments are appreciated.
- What do you require at the venue?One chair without arms. I also kindly request a nearby socket, or one close enough to reach my extension lead, unless an acoustic performance has been agreed.
- Do you play outside?Yes, but only in good weather, and providing there is shelter from ALL the elements including wind. I love the sun and rain, but my cello does not!
- Do you play with a backing track?No.
- Do you travel?Most of my work centres around the North West but I perform all over the world. beyond the Manchester radius the fee might be higher because of travel costs.
- Do you have Public liability insurance?Yes, I'm covered for up to £10 million
- Is your electrical equipment PAT tested?Yes
Please note that this list is merely an indication of the music I can play. It’s impossible to list every single piece due to the sheer number of lovely melodies in the world! If you do have any speci...