We are a friendly fun Blues Band that play seriously. We are experienced mature musicians that love the Blues. We are loud and play 70% Blues or original R&B - the set varies between Blues standards (think Crossroads (Eric Clapton ) ., Boom Boom (John Lee Hooker) to old style R&B - think Canned Heat, Dr Feelgood . We also throw in the odd 'pop/rock' song to get everyone dancing! The band include Harmonica and Cigar box Guitars (think seasick Steve) in the mix for fun and interest! Our Standard Package is 2 x 50 minute Sets with a break between them . We are relaxed and flexible with breaks and start times etc. We will need to vet each venue but are happy to advise on stage size and other requirements.
Services From The Malvern Delta Blues Band
Five Piece Blues Band - 2 x 50 Minute Sets
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fun experienced Blues / Blues Rock Band.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing Live !
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We play 75% Blues or Blues R&B - not just a few blues songs in our sets !
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Clubs and Social Events and Private functions,
- Who are your previous clients?Some of our previous clients so far for 2019 : Ross Beerfest 2019 Linton village Hall Charlton Village Fayre The Old Boot Wellington HR4 The Crown at Lea Colwall Orchard Group Wick social club Private party (Bourton on the Water)
- How can event planners pay for your services?Online or Cash on the day
- How long do you play for?Standard Performance is two 50 minute sets plus encores
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes own PA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?no we use the PLI of the venue.
- How much space do you require?Small Stage - every venue its vetted but we are happy to advise
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Probably not ....please bear in mind we are a Blues Band and stick fairly closely to the genre
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break normally 15-20 minuses but we can be flexible
Standard Performance - Two 50 minute sets plus encores