The Malvern Delta Blues Band
We are a friendly fun Blues Band that play seriously. We are experienced mature musicians that love the Blues. We are loud and play 70% Blues or original R&B - the set varies between Blues standards (think Crossroads (Eric Clapton ) ., Boom Boom (John Lee Hooker) to old style R&B - think Canned Heat, Dr Feelgood . We also throw in the odd 'pop/rock' song to get everyone dancing! The band include Harmonica and Cigar box Guitars (think seasick Steve) in the mix for fun and interest! Our Standard Package is 2 x 50 minute Sets with a break between them . We are relaxed and flexible with breaks and start times etc. We will need to vet each venue but are happy to advise on stage size and other requirements.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fun experienced Blues / Blues Rock Band.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing Live !
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We play 75% Blues or Blues R&B - not just a few blues songs in our sets !
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Clubs and Social Events and Private functions,
- Who are your previous clients?Some of our previous clients so far for 2019 : Ross Beerfest 2019 Linton village Hall Charlton Village Fayre The Old Boot Wellington HR4 The Crown at Lea Colwall Orchard Group Wick social club Private party (Bourton on the Water)
- How can event planners pay for your services?Online or Cash on the day
- How long do you play for?Standard Performance is two 50 minute sets plus encores
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes own PA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?no we use the PLI of the venue.
- How much space do you require?Small Stage - every venue its vetted but we are happy to advise
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Probably not ....please bear in mind we are a Blues Band and stick fairly closely to the genre
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break normally 15-20 minuses but we can be flexible
Standard Performance - Two 50 minute sets plus encores