We are a Beatles covers band from Reading UK and have been playing for 3 years. We love to play authentic renditions of the Fab Four's more rocking numbers, with particular care to replicate the vocal harmonies of the group. We have matching outfits based on the Beatles original stage wear, although we are not lookalikes. We play pubs, clubs, parties, weddings etc and would love to have more gigs. We generally play all around the South East and are happy to travel up to 80 miles, dependent on fee. We have a full PA.
Dan Bevan• 22 Sep 2018
Absolutely amazing, definitely having them back again soon! Cheers boys!
Ed Cooke• 22 Jul 2018
Totally amazingly nostalgia inducingly awesome.
The tightest cover band I ever did see, they had everyone dancing and singing along and were basically pretty amazing.
Thank you so much !
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Yes please. Flexible.
- How much space do you require?25 square metres
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Equipment is PAT tested. Public liability insurance, not yet but we can if necessary.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA yes, lighting, not currently.
- How long do you play for?two or three sets. Up to 2 and half hours of music.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, Wedings, Weddings.
- What are the highlights of your career?Headlining over a Shadows tribute band.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Magical Mystery Four, a Beatles covers band for the 1990s.
> Drive my car
> Paperback writer
> Hey bulldog
> Penny lane
> Come together
> She said she said
> Here comes the sun
> If I needed someone
> Lucy in the sky