We are primarily a team of fun loving friendly chefs, passionate about all things pizza.
Our pizza oven is pretty unique. As the the name suggests, it is housed in the back of our specially converted Land Rover Defender ‘Chi-Chi’. This is a large one tonne stone oven, which once up to a temperature of 500 degrees Celsius, can cook 2-3 pizzas at a time, in just 90 seconds. It is quite a sight to see a roaring wood fire within a Land Rover, however, it's all perfectly safe and certified.
All our pizzas are hand stretched and topped right in front of the oven for your guests to enjoy and the hosts, to show their talents and have a go, should they wish.
Sophie Clarke• June 22, 2019
The Land Doughver catered for my 70s themed 21st birthday party. Not only were the pizzas absolutely delicious but James and the team were all lovely and easy going, a real help to reduce the stress of organising a big event. They were self-sufficient and professional and we had so many compliments from our guests. Thank you the Land Doughver for making our birthday a night to remember!😊
Hester Doran• July 27, 2019
Had these guys at my 25th birthday party. So professional, such a nice set up and the tastiest pizzas!! Would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks again, had so much fun!
Iara Ponte - Martinez• May 20, 2019
Not only was the pizza top notch, their customer service and attention to detail was really above and beyond. They were such a unique and special addition to our wedding party and I couldn't recommend them enough.
M Cullen• May 11, 2019
Booked these guys for our wedding party. Absolutely delicious pizzas, very friendly people, and even boxed up our leftovers for breakfast. Thank you James, 5 stars!
Christy Chaplin• Feb. 16, 2019
Absolutely amazing flavoursome pizzas I can't recommend enough and the lovely men making them are quite entertaining as well
Victoria Ryznar• Feb. 9, 2019
These guys really know how to whip up a delicious artesian pizza! The courgette, chili and Lime pizza is THE BEST and healthy -
Services From The Land Doughver
Wood Fired Pizza From Our Iconic Land Rover Defender
- What services do you offer?Artisan wood fired pizzas and side dishes for weddings and events.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No we don’t offer a venue, but having a wood fired Pizza oven built into a Land Rover, we can get to virtually any venue you should choose.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, as long as there is space outside for our vehicle, we can set up pretty much anywhere.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely. We have a sample menu which can be fully tailored to suit you and your guests. If you have any specific requirements or requests, we will do our utmost to tailor a pizza to suit.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Artisan wood fired pizzas and sides of home made garlic bread and corn on the cob with chilli butter. We use only the finest local or Italian sourced ingredients.
- Do you offer special menus?Our menu can be fully tailored to suit your event and / or dietary requirements.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Only wedding pizza.
- What is included in the menu?A full range of our sour dough artisan pizzas and sides can be found on our website: www.thelanddoughver.com
We pride ourselves on being able to provide a unique and delicious pizza event which is as much about the theatre of making pizzas, as it is the eating of a truly beautiful stone baked pizza.
We offer a fully tailorable menu to suit you and your guests. This is often a buffet format with a wide selection of ingredients which can be altered on an individual’s request to the type of pizza they are looking for.
We include garlic bread and corn-on-the-cob for those who need a break from the traditional wood-fired pizza.