The Impossible Mr Goodwin
Psychological Artistry & Mind Reading For Stage & Close up Magic
What makes us think? How do our minds work? Why do we sometimes get telepathic feelings? Are people really that easy to Read?
These are the things that has always occupied Kevin G who has been on a life-long quest to answer…
Like most children growing up in the 1980’s, Kevin was first introduced to magic by Paul Daniels and began performing tricks from the then very popular Paul Daniels Magic Set.
Kevin started to work in the entertainment industry at the tender age of eighteen as a musician and studying Hypnoses at the London School of Hypnotherapy. Since then Kevin has performed all over the world including UK and European tours, part of a Royal Caribbean cruise ship Headliner show and many corporate, weddings, anniversaries and birthday parties etc…
Kevin is a member of the South London Magic Society, The Bexley Magic Society and is an Apprentice of a very famous magic society in London and is a multiple award winning magician.
Kevin’s magical interests lay in the psychological and mind reading side of the art. This can include using cards, numbers, a pen and paper or just eye contact and body language to tell someone exactly what they are thinking, predict the future or tell someone whether they are lying or telling the truth!
Kevin enjoys full involvement and participation from his spectators and encourages everyone to fully engage, have fun and completely experience the magic of our minds.
Whether it’s a one and one, close-up or table situation, to a full corporate / cabaret stage show, the effects can be as big and as entertaining as you want them to be.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes!
- How long is the act?A show can be anything from 10 - 60 minutes. However, close-up 'mix & mingle' can be anything up to to 3 hours
- What type of magic do you performStage, Parlor, Close-up card and mind reading magic
- Will your magic suit my event?Let me know what your event is and I will advise you if I am suitable or not.
- How many people will you perform for?1 - a few hundred
- What can we expect?Full involvement and participation from spectators and to encourage everyone to fully engage, have fun and completely experience the magic of our minds... and eyes. Whether it’s a one and one, close-up or table situation, to a full corporate / cabaret stage show, the effects can be as big and as entertaining (or small) as you want them to be.
- Why should I choose you?If you can't afford Derren Brown, I'm a much cheaper alternative :-) Okay, and probably not quite as good as Derren... there I said it!
Card Magic, Mind Reading, Sleight of Hand, Close up Magic, Stage Magic