Performing the very best & coolest music from The Weeknd, The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, Mark Ronson & more, plus some quirky hits from the likes of the Spice Girls, N Sync & even Destiny’s Child, The Implication are a fun, exciting party band ready to kick start any event!
Lorraine• 25 Oct 2016
We hired The Implication for a New Years bash at our country inn in East Sussex. The band were truly amazing! Excellent communications from the time of booking, through to the event. They turned up early and did everything we asked of them. I would not hesitate to recommend this band to friends, family or anyone! They are a truly professional band with amazing sounds. Thank you The Implication! You deserve lots of success! :-)
Ashley Davies• 4 Nov 2016
I hired The Implications for our work Christmas Party. After trawling the internet for a band to please the younger crowd and the (slightly) older bunch with a brief of ‘indie’ I came across The Implications. Dan was a star through the booking to performance! He took into account the brief, the age range, other performers etc. On the night itself Dan and the guys were so helpful – we had a last minute song request and with minutes to go Dan had downloaded it and was ready. They had everyone up o...
Ashley Davies• 4 Nov 2016
Great band great atmosphere
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Varies, usually 1 x 15/30 mins
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we can learn certain requests or first dances on request
- How much space do you require?Can generally make things work in most spaces.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, our equipment is PAT tested.
- How long do you play for?Generally: 2 x 45 mins 2 x 60 mins (extra fee) Anything longer requires an extra fee.
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS Transfer Cash Cheque Paypal
- Who are your previous clients?Weddings, Corporate Events, Parties
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events, Parties and any other events requiring an awesome live band!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The Implication are most known for their guilty pleasure songs among their other tracks. It's not often you hear a party band performing the likes of N Sync, Backstreet Boys, R Kelly, Hearsay and many many more!
- What are the highlights of your career?Top musicians with a wealth of performance and teaching experience across the UK! Between them we've played venues such as The o2, Kentish Town Forum and even As far as Klubben in Sweden.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Performing the very best & coolest music from The Weeknd, The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, Mark Ronson & more, plus some quirky hits from the likes of the Spice Girls, N Sync & even Destiny’s Child, The Implication are a fun, exciting party band ready to kick start any event!
Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
Forget You - Cee Lo Green
Ignition (Remix) - R Kelly
Price Tag - Jessie J
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars