The Get BackBeats are a swinging rock n roll band you can book for your wedding, function, party or any event that needs the dance floor full with everyone twistin’ and shoutin’….
Playing hits by The Beatles, The Kinks, Rolling Stones, The Who, Buddy Holly, Sam Cooke, Chuck Berry, Queen, Van Morrison, with many many more and always a few surprises thrown in.
We’re happy to tailor our set to any certain requirements such as genres or even specific songs given sufficient notice. Extra services are also available including; a softer acoustic set during dinner/reception, and ongoing dj set to keep the party going through the night.
We provide our own equipment (including lights and smoke machine) and manage our own pa system without need for an in-house technician.
Based in Manchester and the South East we play in many locations up and down the country to rave reviews and we’re always prepared to travel to your event, wherever it may be. The cost of which is always included in the fee.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We're an energetic, professional function band playing rock n roll hits from the 60s and 70s with a few modern tunes thrown in!
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing in a garden at a private event for a cruise company.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We perform with authenticity and passion. Lots of raw energy as 60s rock n roll was meant to be. As well as providing all our own equipment including a smoke machine, we also give out glittery hats!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, corporate events, festivals, pubs, fetes.
- Who are your previous clients?Local pubs, Cruise 1st, Spitfire, members of the public, friends and family,
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, balance transfer, cheques
- How long do you play for?We can adapt to each client's request. We usually play 2 x 45 mins but have played 3 x 1 hour sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Anything up from 4m x 6m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, with enough notice we strive to play any request.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 1 x 15 min break but again, we are always happy to adapt to the client's request.
- What style of music do you offer?60s rock n roll, 60s pop, 90s indie. Generally most guitar based music from 50s to modern day.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
You Really Got Me – Kinks
I Can’t Explain – Who
Rock ‘n’ Roll Music – Chuck Berry
Gimme Some Money – Spinal Tap
I’m a Believer – Monkees
Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison
Runaway – Del Shan...