The Get BackBeats are a swinging rock n roll band you can book for your wedding, function, party or any event that needs the dance floor full with everyone twistin’ and shoutin’….
Playing hits by The Beatles, The Kinks, Rolling Stones, The Who, Buddy Holly, Sam Cooke, Chuck Berry, Queen, Van Morrison, with many many more and always a few surprises thrown in.
We’re happy to tailor our set to any certain requirements such as genres or even specific songs given sufficient notice. Extra services are also available including; a softer acoustic set during dinner/reception, and ongoing dj set to keep the party going through the night.
We provide our own equipment (including lights and smoke machine) and manage our own pa system without need for an in-house technician.
Based in Manchester and the South East we play in many locations up and down the country to rave reviews and we’re always prepared to travel to your event, wherever it may be. The cost of which is always included in the fee.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?60s rock n roll, 60s pop, 90s indie. Generally most guitar based music from 50s to modern day.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 1 x 15 min break but again, we are always happy to adapt to the client's request.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, with enough notice we strive to play any request.
- How much space do you require?Anything up from 4m x 6m
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?We can adapt to each client's request. We usually play 2 x 45 mins but have played 3 x 1 hour sets.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, balance transfer, cheques
- Who are your previous clients?Local pubs, Cruise 1st, Spitfire, members of the public, friends and family,
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, corporate events, festivals, pubs, fetes.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We perform with authenticity and passion. Lots of raw energy as 60s rock n roll was meant to be. As well as providing all our own equipment including a smoke machine, we also give out glittery hats!
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing in a garden at a private event for a cruise company.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We're an energetic, professional function band playing rock n roll hits from the 60s and 70s with a few modern tunes thrown in!
You Really Got Me – Kinks
I Can’t Explain – Who
Rock ‘n’ Roll Music – Chuck Berry
Gimme Some Money – Spinal Tap
I’m a Believer – Monkees
Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison
Runaway – Del Shan...